It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any fake Cops out there?How do I know that!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
What makes the difference between a real cop and a fake cop!I don't know.I don't know how to recognize one
The Cops on Occupy Movement are real cops.Or not.Did you met a fake cop in your life?
As I understand a fake cop just want your money.A good cop will take it from you whatever you like it or not.

I don't think there is a difference between a fake cop and a real cop.If there is a difference just tell me one.
They are people just like us.Good people.Are they?If there are fake cops, perhaps there are also fake movements.
Occupy Cops,or should I say, Cops Occupy.And yes, they've Occupied.The streets,the parks,the sidewalk.Why the sidewalk!Why the parks.Why the doughnuts!
Is there anything left for the people?Just one doughnut unoccupied.
How I make the difference between a real Cop and a fake Cop?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
What makes the difference between a real cop and a fake cop!I

Well, a real cop (let's say a good cop) will follow the order of law within the scope of the power delegated to them, BUT, will use common sense in applying said laws to the people (you and me) that they are supposed to serve...

A fake cop (let's say bad cop) will blindly follow orders and will likely exceed their scope of delegated power.

Real cops are there to protect us from HARM. No, traffic cops are not real cops, they are revenue/tax collectors for the state/city...

That's the way I see it anyway.
Something like that....

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Fake cops fraudulently take your money while real cops legally take your money.

And don't fall for the serve and protect B.S.

They serve the Just Us department, not the community.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Real police officers get patted on the back when they do wrong.

Police impersonator get incarcerated for impersonating a police offer when they do wrong.

That's the difference between the two.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
Fake cops fraudulently take your money while real cops legally take your money.

And don't fall for the serve and protect B.S.

They serve the Just Us department, not the community.
I understand,so both take your money,how interesting!!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by defuntion

What makes the difference between a real cop and a fake cop!I

Well, a real cop (let's say a good cop) will follow the order of law within the scope of the power delegated to them, BUT, will use common sense in applying said laws to the people (you and me) that they are supposed to serve...

A fake cop (let's say bad cop) will blindly follow orders and will likely exceed their scope of delegated power.

Real cops are there to protect us from HARM. No, traffic cops are not real cops, they are revenue/tax collectors for the state/city...

That's the way I see it anyway.
Something like that....
What is power delegated?Can you define that?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AxlJones
Real police officers get patted on the back when they do wrong.

Police impersonator get incarcerated for impersonating a police offer when they do wrong.

That's the difference between the two.
WOW,thank you officer,that's an explanation!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
OP could you explain exactly what your talking about because i cant make any sense of it at the moment. Remember not everyone here is from the US. Are cops stealing money or something, if so when and where?

Some background to your rant would be appreciated.

edit on 15-12-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
OP could you explain exactly what your talking about because i cant make any sense of it at the moment. Remember not everyone here is from the US. Are cops stealing money or something?

No, just trying to find the difference between the good cop and the bad cop!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Well a good cop uses the rights and powers given to him to help and protect people where a bad cop just abuses his powers enforce his will for no good reason.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Well a good cop uses the rights and powers given to him to help and protect people where a bad cop just use's his powers enforce his will for no good reason.
Yes, that's why I am asking because,you know the image of the police lately....

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Thats cool , you seemed upset about something. What prompted to you to make a post about this subject?.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Thats cool , you seemed upset about something. What prompted to you to make a post about this subject?
The voice of the people is lost for now,and I wonder if they know why? To fight against each other ... born questions!
edit on 15-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: b

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

What is power delegated?Can you define that?

States delegate certain powers to uphold and enforce the laws of their constitutions (as long as those laws do not go against the federal Constitution) to local cities and counties who in turn empower "officers" as the tools of enforcement of said laws.

So, yes, officers are "tools"...
In a matter of speaking....

new topics

top topics

join