It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Debate Thread for Dec. 15th!!!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Santorum - Ahhh Jihadists training camps in South America! Time to bomb South America! More war more war!!!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Wow an all out Ron paul attack?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tw0330
I told my wife, that if Gingrich actually does become president, We will no longer have any freedoms.

Newt Would be dangerous.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The people who have come to Ron Paul's side or are potential Ron Paul supporters can see beyond silly topics like Iran.

I hope you guys understand that.

There are people that will never vote for Ron for his foreign policy but there are those that care about the economy more.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
South American terrorists?

Brazilian babes in tiny bikini's need a full patt down?

link   
That bull about Ron Paul was ridiculous.

Guess I'm an 'unordinary, irrational American' for not taking the threat from Iran seriously.

link   
he is talking about the national ID act, wholly molly. With bio-information and all.

link   
Newt would be dangerous...which is why even though Romney has the best chance of beating Obama (who I support), I am hoping he gets the nomination. Romney isn't dangerous...he is fairly moderate...he really isn't a whole lot different from Obama (but he hides it well).

link   
reply to post by neo96

You've got to be joking.

On a side note, Paul has been ignored since he got mad hasnt he?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tw0330
reply to post by Jack Squat

I actually like Huntsman, I don't agree with everything, but he his a hell of a lot better than 3 out of 4 of the rest of them.

I articulated poorly, the "douche-bag" was meant to be the host guy, not Huntsman. I was on his side.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

If you cant see that Romney is an obvious puppet I dont know what to say. He's so plastic that its obvious...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl
If Iran got a nuke, and was such a threat, then why wouldn't Israel, Pakistan or Saudi Arabia nuke them?

Why are we begging for the opportunity to bomb Iran, on behalf of Israel? They have nukes. Let them defend themselves.

This is how I see it too, and agree whole heartedly. Enough is enough, Israel can defend itself, they don't need our help and we can't afford to help them.

The cheers for the war mongering talk come from people who don't know what it's like to go fight in these pointless wars.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Romney is just another globalist sock puppet like the last presidents we have had... he would just get in and appoint all CFR, Bilderbeg, Trilateralists to all positions and continue to pander to his Globalist Bankster employers.

This Everify system sounds like anohter way to push a national ID card... papers please!

ETA: People are not coming because we are turning into a police state and scaring the hell out of the world. Who wants to come to the US to be publicly raped by the TSA? - another reason to vote for Paul, he's said he will abolish the TSA
edit on 15-12-2011 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by e11888
reply to post by neo96

You've got to be joking.

Yea that was there plan, make him look bad and then leave it at that ending, so he doesn't finish strong.

link   
Haha no more Ron Paul. They're completely ignoring him now.

link   

Originally posted by e11888
reply to post by neo96

You've got to be joking.

Yep, they've left him out completely of the last two rounds of questions.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by e11888

Kidding about what?

Everyone is just suppose to love Ron Paul and never question anything he said and done?

Yeah Reminds me of the Obama sheep.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by e11888

Kidding about what?

Everyone is just suppose to love Ron Paul and never question anything he said and done?

I just don't understand why people can't accept that some people support candidates because they agree with them on their stances.

If we don't love Ron Paul, not only are we labled as being stupid...we are also told that we are just plain wrong.

People have different opinions on things...that should be respected and not attacked.

link   
MASSIVE TAIL WAGGING DOG on display here...no more questions for Paul or Bachmann...She did her hatchet attempt...they close out with softballs and meaningless crapola...

link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by e11888

Kidding about what?

Not as bad as the Newt sheep, who ignore his long list of transgressions, simply because he's a smooth talker.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join