It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The defence bill, and how its messing with your mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The defence bill is being argued about in a number of threads at the moment, and I think many are losing sight of the real problem with this bill. While you argue whether the bill applies to Americans, and how if it does that it heralds the end of the America you love, it seems no one here has stopped to ask themselves if its okay to lock up indefinitely without trial every one who's not a US citizen. Canadians, lock em up, Mexicans, lock em up, Americans, hell no that's the death of liberty.

I believe that this was orchestrated so that Americans would fear that it applies to them, argue about it a bit, find out that it doesn't, and then go on about their lives not caring about who it does apply to, as long as their safe. You want the public to go along with an unjust bill ? Follow the recipe their brewing now.

Please say to hell with the "lock up the world" bill, and fight it with any means available, as it's the death of whats left of liberty if its applied to one person, no matter what their nationality may be.

DONT LET IT HAPPEN
edit on 15-12-2011 by DrunkNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Lock up the FED!
Start the F*** over!

Occupy congress and EVICT LOBBYISTS.

I'm all about NWO..... if WE THE PEOPLE (of ATS) RUN IT.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DrunkNinja

Agree with you completely. Star and flag a hundred times over.

Who ever is behind this; aliens, masons, zionists, the 99%, doesn't really matter, they are always testing the limits that people are willing to be pushed. Sadly each time they are able to push just a little bit more than the last time.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
First They Came For The Communists

And i Didnt Speak Out Because I Wasnt A Communist.

Then They Came For The Trade Unionists

And I Didnt Speak Out Because I Wasnt A Trade Unionist

Then They Came For The Jews

And I Didnt Speak Out Because I Wasnt A Jew

Then They Came For Me

And There Was No One Left To Speak out For Me.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Yes, it does in fact mess with your head. I'm now hesitant to post here...hell, to even star & flag, for fear that the TPTB are monitoring this site (I've always had my worries concerning Google:NASA & Google...)
So I came across this article from the Washington Times of Sept. 1, '11 that indicates the Chinese military may well be trying to listen in on us through cell phone and wireless devices. Pentagon Fears Listening Posts From China
I'm trying to keep a very cool head and look to the future optimistically, but with all of our former civil rights getting flushed and the implementation, overnight, of totalitarianism, I now have this added concern that our ubiquitous cell phones and monitors are perhaps, watching and listening. Paranoia, much?!

(Yes, of course I did S&F!)

edit on 15-12-2011 by lowundertheradar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
While I'm at it and because I just don't feel like starting another thread right now, I have a theory that Yahoo! CEO Jerry Yang has disabled comments on that site for some reason only he knows:

Jerry Yang was criticized for a statement regarding the role of Yahoo! in the arrest of Chinese journalist Shi Tao by Chinese authorities. While in China, Shi Tao used a Yahoo email address to notify a pro-democracy website that the Chinese government ordered the Chinese media not to cover the fifteenth anniversary of the Tiananmen Square Protests of 1989 on June 4. Yahoo! provided the Chinese security agencies with the IP addresses of the senders, the recipients and the time of the message. Tao was subsequently convicted for "divulging state secrets abroad." Yang was heavily criticized and Reporters Without Borders called Yahoo! "a Chinese police informant" whose actions led to the conviction of a journalist and writer.
Jerry Yang wiki

I can't help but wonder if silencing the masses isn't just right up his sleeve.
---
Edit:
Since posting this, I find that Yahoo! comments have been restored. Still, I feel this is something we should keep an eye on, as he seems prone to censorship and disclosure, as he pleases.
edit on 15-12-2011 by lowundertheradar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
That people NOW fear more than ever to post their real thoughts in America on the web says that TPTB are working you good like always. You know they exist, you know their plans, you know what's coming.... and NOW you're afraid to post? Did it just "get real" for ya? Well you're already on "the list". From a long time ago.

The jerks pulling the strings are literally trying to kill us all. They are doing a good job, since so many people think Cancer is just one of life's little hazard's, and that half of America having diabetes by 2014 is just bad eating habits, and you think they wont come for you if you just be quiet. If you hide, quietly, and wait your turn for Doom you may go after some of the louder folks, but not that long, and it's the same result in the end.

People should be shouting to the moon and every person they see about how terrible this bill is, and how it's an affront to thinking humanity! It's actually insane. They can ignore any laws they like anywhere, NAH NAH! Team America coming again to save the ...

Soon they will be able to pass laws like, "We're going to round up everyone in America who has more than one criminal offense, just for a "chat"" and people would still sit there staring.

See that Wall RIGHT THERE. Yep. That's it. You're already there. Now should be a time to be honest and live hard because all our days are more numbered than ever. Enjoy this. You're only getting it once as yourself. I advise living true. It's now.

OR NEVER.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

Excellent thoughts, and why don't they get to work on the "Everyone who has ever eaten at Mcdonalds" bill, and put those crazy, lost, and obviously dangerous individuals behind bars.....

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
It would seem, it is messing with the rest of the worlds mind's, as well.....

Hmmmmmmm......

www.turkishweekly.net...

new topics

top topics

join