It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crashed drone was looking at Iran nuclear sites

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Its real dude the USA aren't even denying it. This you tube video reveals the engine. if this was a mock-up made by the Iranians i doubt they would put an engine in it.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Forgive me if this has already been said, but if there was one situation that called for a self-destruct mechanism, surely this is it? Why can't life imitate art imitate life?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Sure, I realise that now but in the beginning of this whole fiasco, threads on ATS were all saying different things, probably as a reflection of what was being reported in the media. The "Is it or isn't it?" kinda thing. Obviously Obama asking for it back was a big help in clearing the confusion

ETA Some people on here (who sounded like they knew what they were talking about, well more than I do anyway) were criticisng the grille, among other things. I went and googled/wiki'd the drone model but the best photo of an actual drone they had was either a side shot or a fuzzy airborne shot. All wiki had of the front view was an artists impression and we all know how bad they can be sometimes.
edit on 16/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
If the drone is fake, why doesn't the USA say so? Neither side has denied what's happened, but it would take the wind out of Iran's sails for the USA to claim a hoax. It's real, the only debate is how it was brought down.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join