It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biblical Abomination of Desolation Prophecy enacted at Lincoln Cathedral?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Affecting 2012, I present here, in my mode as author Dan Green, a concise case for a modern day enactment of the biblical prophecy of the Abomination of Desolation, allied to ongoing research concerning Rennes-le-Chateau and 'The Lincoln Cathedral Code';

blog.world-mysteries.com...
edit on 15-12-2011 by etidorpha because: incorrect spelling in link

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by etidorpha

Broken link. :/

Not anymore!
edit on 15-12-2011 by Mythfury because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hello

The abomnation of desolation is specific to Israel not Britain so dont understand how you are trying to make this specific to the UK.

When you read the scriptures it gives context. i.e.e Judea, dont flee on the sabbath. Everything in Matthew Mark and Luke gospels regarding the abomination of desolation provide the context that it is an event tspecific to Israel and not a gentile country.

Thanks

Kev
www.theantichristidentity.com...
(shining the torch on the murky world of the new world order)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Hi Kev.
Yes, specific to Israel VIA 'Jerusalem'...but its not the Jerusalem you'd first think of, instead the uniquely named village three miles West of Lincoln Cathedral. Only the Collective Unconscious could have placed and named it there centuries ago with the one day fulfillment of the prophecy in mind - in MIND, literally! It's quite obvious and expected that all eyes in seeking such a prophecy would be looking at Israel.
Sneaky, huh.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
So the labyrinth painted on the ground in a temple thats argueably considered out of place is where it's all going down at? I don't see any atrocities commited to the temple thus I don't see it happening, just me though maybe I'm not understanding clearly what's trying to be conveyed...

top topics

join