It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100,000 To Die At London Olympics?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I see reply after reply to topics posted by people putting other people down
by saying that they should get a life and stop worrying about conspiracy theories
like the 2012 Olympic bombing, the whole point here is that they took out the towers
in America so why not in London, we are not safe anymore none of us are
and that is the point, its not if its when and where next , and hundreds
of thousands of UK residents are now in fear of what they are going to do next
they already pulled of the 7/7 bombing and we really feel that the 2012 is
going to be the stage for something big, don't get me wrong if nothing happens
then all is good, but just like in NYC we fear for the lives of innocent people that
are just being used as sacrificial lambs to the slaughter for the amusement of
the illuminati,

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Oxygenation

OP You're video shows a doctored video clip towards the end of the video where Matthew Broderick is holding up a map of the London Underground in the movie he is in... when in fact if you watch the original movie it isnt actually a map of the London Underground... just have to be vigialant about what the eye digests..

I don't have the movie 2012, can anyone put up the 2 images ?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oxygenation
OP You're video shows a doctored video clip towards the end of the video where Matthew Broderick is holding up a map of the London Underground in the movie he is in... when in fact if you watch the original movie it isnt actually a map of the London Underground... just have to be vigialant about what the eye digests..

Sorry but your wrong. I just checked the video... he is holding up a map of the London Underground!

Also, It's not Mathew Broderick... its John Cusack

edit on 16-3-2012 by Muckster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

Thanks for checking that Muckster

Anybody like to throw suggestions in as to why a London Underground map was in that shot.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Regarding the movie 2012 and the scene where he pulls out a map of the London underground - no doubt that is intentional.
Seriously, why would anyone with an RV in the US have a map of the tube?
Whether it means anything or not is another matter.
Still the Western governments are going to have to pull a rabbit out of their butts to stay in control
Or a large scale terrorist attack.
edit on 10-5-2012 by Asktheanimals because: corrections

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
news.sky.com...

I thought i would post a link to this article as it seemed relevant to this discusion and the talk about security at the olympics.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
please make sure you post a mea culpa in august

txs

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I’ve just had another read through all the posts on this thread and I must say that is disturbs me how many people are speaking to the OP with, at best, sarcasm, and at worst, utter disdain!!

You do realise that this is a CONPSIRACY website!!!

Would you go onto a football forum only to complain about people talking football??

This theory maybe far out there for some... but you can politely disagree without getting on your high horse!!

Many people on ATS believe that there is a massive secret society that is made up of smaller organisations (the Illuminati) and that this organisation is behind many of the world’s major events and disasters. It is believed by some that they have an end goal of total control of the world and its people. Some believe through slavery, some through population reduction, others through a combination of both.

This is one of the many imaginative, speculative threads that are seeking to investigate this.

Don’t like it? Then contest it politely or it move on!

I have deliberately not singled anyone out because it is unfair to pick on individuals when it seems to be such a collective of rudeness.

Peace

edit on 12-5-2012 by Muckster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I second that Muckster ^

Well done Dezero, S+F for you.

So many sheeple, ready for slaughter it's just pure insanity.

THE BEST SLAVES ARE THE ONE'S THAT DON'T KNOW THEY ARE A SLAVE

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
FALSE FLAG ATTACK ON HACKNEY MARSH OLYMPICS 2012

1 www.slideshare.net...

2 www.slideshare.net...

ROCKELLER DOCUMENT MENTIONS 13.000 WILL DIE 'HACK ATTACK'
LABRINTH-EARTHQUAKE SHOWS CODE 20: DIALING CODE OF HACKNEY
CHINESE 2012 ADVERTISEMENT EURO 2012 SHOWS: HACKEN LEE 10
10 = POSTAL CODE OF HACKNEY
HACKEN LEE = HACKNEY MARSHES & LEE VALLEY
edit on 30-5-2012 by Avicoax because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
MUST READ!!!

PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING DECODED

TARGET IS HACKNEY MARSH !?

www.slideshare.net...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalKid

I am not looking forward to the Olympics at all, and for sure feel something will happen.

Well, the Olympics are supposed to be a peaceful gathering of the world's people and I find it highly suspicious that Britian doesn't want Ahmedinejad to attend. He's not even an official enemy yet.

I can't help thinking that they don't want him there so they can blame him for any FF attack that may occur. If he attends the Olympics and is injured or killed in any attack, it would throw a big spanner in the works of blaming Iran for it.

I doubt anything will happen though. If TPTB do try pulling another FF at the Olympics, it surely won't be as easy to convince the people that some bogeyman did it like it was after 9/11, and they stand a high risk of exposing themselves for what they are.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DillTheDog
I see reply after reply to topics posted by people putting other people down
by saying that they should get a life and stop worrying about conspiracy theories
like the 2012 Olympic bombing, the whole point here is that they took out the towers
in America so why not in London, we are not safe anymore none of us are
and that is the point,

Simple answer, its not going to happen when everybody is waiting for it. I dont think we will see false flags where civilians are targeted again, not in the Internet age and not after 911 almost blew up in their face. There will be other justifications to implement whatever action the owner class deems necessary.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

I tend to agree on one hand but on the other they can still do it again and most people will just except what
ever bull crap they are feed

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DillTheDog
reply to post by Cassius666

I tend to agree on one hand but on the other they can still do it again and most people will just except what
ever bull crap they are feed

Yes it can still happen of course. But consider that the advanced warnings that circulated the secret services of different nations in the wake of 911 might end up on the Internet thesedays before the event unfolds. So there is more risk of a leak when operations are set in motion, where those involved feel they are perpetrated "against their own" and it would only take very few to squeal. And when the event unfolds the community would be quick to point out that there was advance knowledge and where it came from.
edit on 17-6-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
this is a hard proof and there are many more proofs. Watch these 2 exclusive documentaries which follow each others dated back from June 2012:

Doc I (7 episodes):

Doc II (10 episodes):

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I'm not sure how many people here work within the public sector, in particular in London, in particular as a "civil servant". However, as someone who does and is privilaged to info that is perhaps not as readily available for public viewing, I can safely say that if a terrorist organisation gets through and does something here in Lodnon over the Olympics, there will be insiders behind it and I mean people with links to the top.

I'm not going to give details, but believe me I have seen op work before, I've worked with many people from many places and I've never seen anything like this. If people just think the usual Intelligence, Army, Met, Special forces combo is at work, they would be way off. There are agencies involved that I've only heard rumours about and thankfully so to be honest given their rep.

For everyone at the Olympics or just in the London area, I'm not saying nothing will happen, but it would have to be an inside job, nothing else and I mean nothing at least man made could get through to do a successful attack, let alone one on the scale of the OP, not with what's in place!
edit on 22-6-2012 by SecretFace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
This is the worst advertising for an olympics ever. come to london and die. sounds like fun, be right there, right after i find my cyanide pills and acid to wash it down.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretFace
I'm not sure how many people here work within the public sector, in particular in London, in particular as a "civil servant". However, as someone who does and is privilaged

They would hire someone who can't even spell?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join