It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100,000 To Die At London Olympics?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by boymonkey74
100'000 to die nah its not gonna happen our Army is security.

The people who the video claims are going to be behind it control your army. So if it were true, the army wouldn't be able to stop it.

Another thing about the "all seeing eye" at 4:25 is the word "WAR" visible beneath it too.

The Olympic mascot on the left at 6:40 also has an eye in a pyramid on top of his head.
edit on 17/12/11 by NuclearPaul because: typo

Wow never noticed that before, well spotted. The responses to this thread have confirmed my opinion of ATS lately, many haters with no real arguments.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shminkee Pinkee
reply to post by SprocketUK

Correct me if I'm wrong but the people behind the 7/7 attacks were killed when they blew themselves up...surely? :-)

Maybe a poor choice of wording by me.

There may be people who have an interest in continuing the work of those who performed the 7/7 attacks is perhaps a better way of putting it.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

Ever heard of symbolism? london 2012 is the biggie! im a Brit and see so many subliminals on t.v to do with the olympics, the lights falling from the sky onto the running track (alien invasion? staged? real? revealing reptilians?) , the lynx advert for the final edition of deodorant for 2012??? and once following the lynx advert immediately after was a supermarket advert with freddie flintoffs first words being "If you build them, they will come." Now that to me is a form of mind-control. when you have these adverts on every 15 minutes on every channel, with nearly everyone plugged in when they get home from work, its a clear message.

Oh and has anyone seen the olympic mascot?? the one eyed monster?? come on, its like a pyramid shape with one eye at the top, clearly shows the ties between the organisers and the freemasons/illuminati. Apparently the inspiration for these mascots comes from a 'drip' of steel off the olympic stadium, (could the steel be reduced to a drip just like the indestructible steel twin towers?) and apparently the 'eye' is to record everything. You got that right...

Expect alot more mayhem next year, but closer to home. My advice is steer well clear from the olympics.[snip] anyway.
edit on 20-12-2011 by ROYALREPTILE because: additional relevant information

edit on 10-5-2012 by Asktheanimals because: word removed

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ROYALREPTILE
[Ever heard of symbolism? london 2012 is the biggie! im a Brit and see so many subliminals on t.v to do with the olympics, the lights falling from the sky onto the running track (alien invasion? staged? real? revealing reptilians?) , the lynx advert for the final edition of deodorant for 2012???

No disrespect, but if you see symbolism in TV adverts then maybe you should take a holiday. The advertsing industry is trying to sell products, good and services. They are not part of some undercover conspiracy to do anything other than drum up business.

When I saw the Olympics adverts, I see (er) promotion of the Olympics and not an alien invasion.

Regards

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
That was a rather convincing video - it does seem to me though that a lot of authors, film makers, artists etc do draw their inspiration from the ethers - and that also the whole NWO enterprise is in reality being orchestrated by Archonic influences with the elites etc being in fact used as usefull idiots.

If it does happen - it doesn't necessarily mean it was a false flag perpetrated by the 'illuminati'!

There is of course the Nostradamus quatrain about the 'great games of death'

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Heres what is going to happen, its more than 100,000, people need to see this!!!

God help us all!

edit on 20-12-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Are the Olympic Games
the Beginning of the End?

By Jay Weidner

.....................Without getting too deep into the details, Syphon had prepared another interpretation of the Latin inscription on the Hendaye cross that seemed to have a great deal of credibility.

The Latin inscription of the cross of Hendaye reads like this: OCRUXAVES PESUNICA Syphon, using Greek and Latin broke down the inscription in a truly unusual and ingenious pattern. Without boring you with the details or betraying Syphon as a source, the Latin inscription on the cross ends up saying this:

When hundreds die at the Hecatomb And the dead overcome their graves (death) This is the sign and symbol to all That the Autumn (hour) draws near (When all will) perish and be destroyed. “ Hecatomb” is a Greek word for sacrifice or slaughter.

What is interesting about this interpretation of the Latin inscription on the Hendaye Cross is how close this wording is to one of Nostradamus' famous quatrains...quatrain 10/74... 10 74 Au reuolu du grand nombre septiesme, Apparoistra au temps ieux d'Hecatombe, (He/or She will appear at the time of the games of the hecatomb) Non esloigné du grand eage milliesme, Que les entrez sortiront de leur tombe. The year of the great seventh number accomplished, It will appear at the time of the games of slaughter (Hecatombe): Not far from the great millennial age, When the buried will go out from their tombs.

Now we have two separate prophecies, both from the southern France region, both written within fifty to a hundred years of each other and both making very similar predictions.

www.jayweidner.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Errrrr I don't think so,extensive research has led me to believe that is in fact nothing more sinister than a two week long sporting event.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Correct me if I'm wrong but the people behind the 7/7 attacks were killed when they blew themselves up...surely? :-)

The bombs came from under the trains

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

The bombs came from under the trains

No they were suicide attacks not planted bombs
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
That's a pretty big accusation. And if/when it doesn't come true you can look like a bit of a loony. Just like the guy earlier in the year re arranged some numbers from the bible and told us that the world was going to end mid year this year. You need a bit more validity. If I just went and excersied about there being a nuclear bomb in New Zealand or made a movie about the Sydney opera house being destroyed it doesn't mean its going to happen. I don't agree with you post. Although it is interesting and this is all what this website is about. Cheers for the info

CRB over

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dezero
This has some pretty strong evidence to suggest something big is going to happen at next years London Olympics.

Although I've watched many videos about the London (Zion) Olympics over the last 3 years this one is by far the best yet.
Upon watching this video you should at least very concerned about what might occur
edit on 15-12-2011 by Dezero because: Darnit, someone already posted. Should have checked before. It's worth showing again though

It seems like this could be the event to finally initiate the New World Order
edit on 15-12-2011 by Dezero because: dunno

Dear Dezero,

STAR AND FLAG TO YOU

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH indeed Dezero for YOUR having the BRAVERY to bring this video to the WORLD'S attention.

OM(F)G! I WAS COMPLETELY STUNNED - LITERALLY OPEN MOUTHED - AT THE VIDEO IT RANG 100% TRUE.

WITHOUT EXCEPTION EVERYONE ON EARTH SHOULD WATCH IT!

IF ONLY SO THAT ORDINARY PEOPLE BE MADE AWARE OF THE ELITE "WHO" ARE BEHIND EVERYTHING!

HOW DISGUSTINGLY DEADLY ARE THE "ELITE" -- WHO WILL NOT HESITATE TO ORCHESTRATE FAR FAR WORSE THAN THEIR 9/11 ! EVEN THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH A VILE SICKENING PLAN TAKING PLACE MUST BE STOPPED DEAD IN ITS TRACKS!

I AGREE Dezero. WITHOUT A DOUBT it seems like THIS could be the event to finally initiate the New World Order.

The instant I watched your video about London being nuked - an old episode of BBC TV's "Doctor Who" I - neotech1neothink - had seen sprang instantly to mind. "Dr Who" taking on a whole new light/a whole new meaning! The maker might want to add the below episode of "Dr Who" to his next video?

EVERYBODY, it has so affected me that I personally -- neotech1neothink -- would take the ADVICE of the MYSTERIOUS BLONDE WOMAN below...

SEE THE OLYMPICS AND DIE FOLKS!

OR

GET AS FAR AWAY FROM LONDON AS YOU CAN DURING THE 2012 "OLYMPICS".

WHAT IF? IN REALITY IT DID HAPPEN...AT LEAST YOU'D BREATHE A SIGH OF RELIEF THAT YOU ESCAPED!

WHAT IF? IT DIDN'T HAPPEN...AT LEAST YOU'D BREATHE A SIGH OF RELIEF THAT YOU/LONDON WERE SAFE!

WHAT IF...YOU HAD LAUGHED AT THE ELITES "BLATANT CLUES/WARNINGS" TO "9/11" AND YOU HAD GONE TO WORK IN THE TWIN TOWERS THAT DAY OR BOARDED A FATED AIRPLANE?

NEW WORLD ORDER - CLUE #1

Doctor Who -- S4 E11 "Turn Left".

Without the Doctor around to stop it,

the starship Titanic crashed into London the following Christmas, nuking it

with its nuclear engine.

Donna and her family are OK, because they left London for Christmas on the advice of a mysterious blonde woman.

Mysterious blonde woman—dimension-hopping Rose Tyler—keeps popping up in Donna's life as it continues to suck.

Aid promised from the United States to the victims of the nuking of London

is cancelled after the Adipose kill millions of them. The Sontaran stratagem very nearly succeeds, as well; it is stopped only by the Torchwood Three team, at the cost of their lives and leaving Jack stranded on the Sontaran homeworld.

And Donna and her family are forcibly moved to Leeds, while the minorities are shipped off to "labor camps".

One night, when Donna notices that The Stars Are Going Out, she finally decides to follow the mysterious blonde woman.

NEW WORLD ORDER - CLUE #2

WHY TO "LEEDS" IN THE UK??? MAYBE DUE TO LEEDS "OCCULT/WASHINGTON" CONNECTION...

NEW WORLD ORDER - CLUE#3

SHIPPED TO LABOR CAMPS????????

TO UK'S "FEMA TYPE" CAMPS??????

DOCTOR WHO IS A "TIME TRAVELER" -- AS ARE "YOU"!
DOCTOR WHO IS NOT REAL WHILE "YOU" ARE REAL !

ALMOST ALL TV SHOWS/RADIO SHOWS/MOVIES FROM THEIR INCEPTION - ARE NOT FICTION - THEY ALL COVERTLY ARE TEACHING YOU SOMETHING ABOUT THE "NEW WORLD ORDER" -- ARE PURPOSELY AS IN THE CASE OF THE "X-FILES - LONE GUNMAN 9/11 CLUE EPISODE" THEY MIRROR FORTHCOMING PLANNED EVENTS! IT WASN'T THE FIRST EPISODE OF DR WHO THAT MENTIONED THE 2012 OLYMPICS!

SO WHAT, IF YOU DON'T GO IN PERSON TO SEE THE "2012 OLYMPICS"??? VARIOUS SAME-OLD BORING ATHLETIC EVENTS YOU'VE SEEN A MILLION TIMES OVER ON TV EXCEPT THAT EACH YEAR THE ATHLETES GET A SPLIT SECOND OR MORE FASTER ? YAWN? BIG DEAL!

NEW WORLD ORDER - CLUE #4

In the video that Dezero shows us is

OFFICIAL PROOF that the "OLYMPIC VILLAGE IS THE SITE OF A FORMER EXPERIMENTAL NUCLEAR REACTOR"??????? PEOPLE COMING FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD TO BE (EXPERIMENTAL NUCLEAR) TOAST AS THEY WERE ON "9/11"!!!!

DON'T SAY THAT YOU WEREN'T WARNED -- BY Dezero .
edit on 23-12-2011 by neotech1neothink because: To NuclearPaul NOT Dezero.

edit on 23-12-2011 by neotech1neothink because: add links eg www.menrvagames.com...

edit on 23-12-2011 by neotech1neothink because: To Dezero NOT NuclearPaul! Ha, ha! Half asleep zZZZ

edit on 23-12-2011 by neotech1neothink because: shoot me now someone please!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

the explosions came from underneath the train,, the bombs were planted..

the "terrorists" train that would've got them there was cancelled,, there is no way they could have got to london in time to be where they were meant to be!!

educate yourself and watch- 7/7 the ripple effect- www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Philip Hammond, the Defence Secretary, said the three services would be involved during the Games security operation, with about 7,500 of the armed forces working as security guards checking visitors to Olympic venues. Another 5,000 military, including a 1,000-strong "quick reaction force" will assist the Met Police operation, which will have 12,000 officers deployed. An extra 1,000 military will provide logistic support. The Royal Marines, who led the Libya attacks earlier this year, will be based on the Navy's largest ship, HMS Ocean, just off Greenwich. Additional measures include placing snipers in helicopters, putting rapier air-defence missiles on high alert and positioning fighter jets close to the Olympic site, particularly during the opening and closing ceremonies. Air force jets will be shifted to RAF Northolt to be closer to London. The total number of people involved in the security operation has been increased to 41,700, forcing a rapid escalation in the total security budget to beyond £1 billion.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

41,700 personel.

Nah , they aint worried.

They just had nothing else to spend 1 million pounds on.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
good thing i live on the other side of london from the stadium in case something happens. You can tell something BIG is going to probably happen at the olympics and 2012, even the military suspect, there is gonna be lots of military activity during the olympics.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Hi people, this is probalby so far of the mark but I came across some pictures from the films CARS 2,

London, with the houses of parliament, London eye and Buckingham palace etc the clock time is
clearly 12:20 (20 past 12) 2012, but this is what really caught my eye, and again it is probably nothing
but just wanted to run it by you guys for comment, behind Buckingham palace there is a lot of dark clouds
but if you zoom in it looks more like a large dark mass close to the ground that is bellowing smoke up into
the air and blowing from right to left, and what is with the Battle Ship under tower bridge, it even has a number
on the side, 02,

www.c-21.co.uk...

media.thenewschronicle.com...

In the still shots of the racing in the arena the lap is 208, could that be a reference to the 2nd of Aug
or Aug 20th , the olympics would be in full swing on the 2nd, there is even a random rev counter at the
bottom left of the picture that shows a dial (rev counter) from 0 to 16 thousand RPM and the needle is
dead on the 8, another link to august ?

Like I say it was just something I noticed,

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROYALREPTILE
reply to post by Fishticon84

Ever heard of symbolism? london 2012 is the biggie! im a Brit and see so many subliminals on t.v to do with the olympics, the lights falling from the sky onto the running track (alien invasion? staged? real? revealing reptilians?) , the lynx advert for the final edition of deodorant for 2012??? and once following the lynx advert immediately after was a supermarket advert with freddie flintoffs first words being "If you build them, they will come." Now that to me is a form of mind-control. when you have these adverts on every 15 minutes on every channel, with nearly everyone plugged in when they get home from work, its a clear message.

Oh and has anyone seen the olympic mascot?? the one eyed monster?? come on, its like a pyramid shape with one eye at the top, clearly shows the ties between the organisers and the freemasons/illuminati. Apparently the inspiration for these mascots comes from a 'drip' of steel off the olympic stadium, (could the steel be reduced to a drip just like the indestructible steel twin towers?) and apparently the 'eye' is to record everything. You got that right...

Expect alot more mayhem next year, but closer to home. My advice is steer well clear from the olympics. SH#T anyway.
edit on 20-12-2011 by ROYALREPTILE because: additional relevant information

Did you really just compare a Deodorant brand making it's final edition for 2012 to the end of the world?

Go outside, and take a deep breath. There is no one watching you, go live your life instead of living on fear for something that has absolutely ZERO proof.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
Heres what is going to happen, its more than 100,000, people need to see this!!!

God help us all!

edit on 20-12-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

This is possibly the greatest video I have ever seen in my life.

This gave me a great laugh, haha, thank you!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join