It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100,000 To Die At London Olympics?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Iam up North in England and I dont know anyone who cares one bit about the Olympics I think it's a waste of money 9.1 Billion and rising, In fact I think it is going to be cringe worthy.
100'000 to die nah its not gonna happen our Army is security.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
The Olympics is far more important than most people think, but not not for the reasons that we would believe.

The Olympics is there for the global planners to measure the effects that the food and vaccines are having on the different 'Races' around the globe. It exists for scientific reasons; allowing those who are playing God to gauge how they are getting on and to plan which vaccines, GM foods etc to add into the mix for specific nations

We are of course told that it's all just a bit of fun and we pay in the money to finance it
edit on 16-12-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Sorry OP, the 2012 London Olympics logo is just a poorly designed logo and nothing more. The video is nothing but fear mongering. I'm all for keeping an open mind towards things like this, but that video had absolutely no *proof* anything was going to happen.

But thanks none the less for sharing.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

the only thing about british olympics that should worry people is the fact of american security on site.
they will cause more danger to the public than to any terrorist .
collateral damage is their by word

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The thing I dont understand, and what points me toward conspiracy, is that that artist was paid millions to design that logo for the olympics, and its crap.

I could have designed something more interesting.

But, if I had gotten orders from the "up top" that the logo must reflect this zion business, then bc of creative restrictions it becomes a lot more understandable how this crap logo was accepted..

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I don't know what's more worrying, the fact that people support and accept wild and insane random theories like this, based on nothing, or the fact that others are saying "I have a bad feeling about the 2012 Olympics..."

No kidding?! You have a bad feeling that globally watched event, with almost every nation represented, where terrorists have targeted before, and thousands upon thousands of people attending, might be a risk?
No sh*t Sherlock!

Now, if only our governments had some clue that there could be such a risk to such a massive event and maybe introduce some measures to increase protection, I guess they're not as miraculously psychic as so many here?
Oh, wait, they are doing that and they do know the insane risk of a massive event like this.

Well, whaddya know!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
i watched about a minute of it and then gave up! what useless pile of **** i left what i had to say on the youtube comments page

If people are to stupid to know the diffrence between a prediction and a story line then god save us all or not (im agnostic)
edit on 16-12-2011 by definity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Dezero

Many people cannot watch video's...therefore it is incumbent upon you as the poster to provide at least a narrative of what ideas (if any) the video presentation is putting forward. I do not put stock in Youtube videos, as most have an outside agenda of thier very own.

You speak how this is the norm for this place...no the norm is to deny ignorance and Op's that post a youtube video with a sensational title designed to garner flags and stars and use hot button words like Zionist have become the norm. Present ideas of your own not someone else's from youtube....yes it can be a starting point for discussion but when someone else's work is the basis for your entire pos...why bother.

Why not tell people using research and links beside someones else youtube video why you think something is to occur...offer speculation as to what it maight be and how it could be done and why. The four W's...Who...What...Where...When...and throw in How is a good place to start a thread not two lines restating over and over watch the video...

If that is all you have to offer toward a thread thern don't waste time and space...and since anyone that opposes your view will be dimissed as disinfo agents any way why even ask for discussion...use your own ideas and your own work or at the very least add your thoughts to the discussion not just "Watch the video".

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Next year is the Queen's Diamond Jubilee as well. wiki

I realize a lot of people talk down on this stuff but it's actually one of the staples here at ATS: speculating what the Illuminati's plans might be in the near future. Keep digging and looking for clues, and post it when you get a chance. Members such as myself are interested to know what findings people come across.

Thanks for bringing it up, I will keep an open mind and my eyes peeled.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMSN
reply to post by Dezero

Many people cannot watch video's...therefore it is incumbent upon you as the poster to provide at least a narrative of what ideas (if any) the video presentation is putting forward. I do not put stock in Youtube videos, as most have an outside agenda of thier very own.

You speak how this is the norm for this place...no the norm is to deny ignorance and Op's that post a youtube video with a sensational title designed to garner flags and stars and use hot button words like Zionist have become the norm. Present ideas of your own not someone else's from youtube....yes it can be a starting point for discussion but when someone else's work is the basis for your entire pos...why bother.

Why not tell people using research and links beside someones else youtube video why you think something is to occur...offer speculation as to what it maight be and how it could be done and why. The four W's...Who...What...Where...When...and throw in How is a good place to start a thread not two lines restating over and over watch the video...

If that is all you have to offer toward a thread thern don't waste time and space...and since anyone that opposes your view will be dimissed as disinfo agents any way why even ask for discussion...use your own ideas and your own work or at the very least add your thoughts to the discussion not just "Watch the video".

The title is the same title as the video so how else should I title the thread,
If you can't view videos then don't watch, I don't have the time to write enough information out to do the video justice. I respect that others might have the time to spend hours on putting threads together but I have a job and a young baby so the time just isn't there.

I not here for stars and flags, if I wanted stars and flags I'd make a post about UFO's or something anti-God/religion. You're judging me on your own standards, stars and flags don't pay my bills I just want people to see this for themselves.

I do think some people are interested in seeing these thing's. Some people have studied, read books and done serious research into these behind the scenes organizations that create these disasters. What I've seen so far from the haters is complete ignorance. If you don't understand symbolism, the numerology and the Illuminati agenda then you really should ask questions instead of putting it down, the information is good.
Whatever my agenda and ideas are you couldn't possibly know, purely because you don't know me.

It's unbelievable the amount of negativity on this site. If people don't like the thread you can put across an argument without attacking the person, it's good to have debates but attacking someone personally will never get you to the truth of the matter that's why this place continually goes round in circles.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom.farnhill the only thing about British olympics that should worry people is the fact of american security on site. They will cause more danger to the public than to any terrorist. Collateral damage is their by word.

I couldn't agree more. Although I have to say that these guys will be soooooooooo easy to spot - giant men, probably blue eyed with blonde hair, massive pecs and grunts that will make Stallone appear eloquent, not forgetting they'll be talking to their shirt cuffs!

Seriously Dezero, loads of people were prediction an AQ attack during the royal wedding but nothing happened. If you do have information about any kind of attack on the olympics and do not pass it on to the appropriate authorities, you are as guilty as the attacker.

On the bright side, at least all the litter in London will finally get picked up.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The video presented at the start of this topic proves one thing and nothing more; humans are great at recognising patterns. There are no facts presented and there are no 'clues'.

BUT

I remember the disaster scenario broadcasts in the UK and came to the conclusion that we were expecting a 'hit' from someone or from some organisation...and it happened. The London 2012 Olympics will be a high profile event with many tens of thousands of people attending; the opportunity to publicly create a disastrous event will appeal to those intent on harming the United Kingdom. The latest news reports suggest we will have a battleship, several thousand members of the armed forces and a fleet of helicopters on standby, so maybe the government is expecting something...maybe not.
Personally I am fearful that someone will try something; what better time to do it, when all eyes of the world are looking our way? I do not suspect that this will be driven by any world dominating power with a secret agenda; it will be done by a couple of dangerous, brainless idiots, driven by misguided religious doctrine...as it always is. We seem to need the idea of a 'conspiracy' to stop us from the depressing truth that all the death and destruction was meaningless and caused by someone as ordinary as ourselves.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Dezero

I dont believe that at all.... 100k people? na..

i remember when there was a story "700,000 U.S citizens targeted for arrest" and several months later nothing happened

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
This is total rubbish. The Olympics will pass without major incidents!!!!!!!

There are too many inadequate fruit cake paranoid get a life retards posting sh.t like this that makes this forum a joke and the quality of moderation that allows this crap to continue to be posted leaves a lot to be desired!

Its an insult to the intelligence of the every day joe!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by trustnothing
You might be onto something, I have had a bad feeling about the Olympics as well as many people I know.

Me too. The recent decision to bring in troops etc makes me wonder if there isn't a credible threat. I haven't watched the vid yet but frankly I don't need to. I don't know about 100,000 people but you don't have to be a fruit and nut case to recognise that this would be the perfect opportunity for every self respecting terrorist to have a go. Not only an opportunity for mayhem and mass deaths but massive publicity.
I will be at home with windows shut.
Couldn't give a fig about sports anyway.
edit on 17-12-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
100'000 to die nah its not gonna happen our Army is security.

The people who the video claims are going to be behind it control your army. So if it were true, the army wouldn't be able to stop it.

Another thing about the "all seeing eye" at 4:25 is the word "WAR" visible beneath it too.

The Olympic mascot on the left at 6:40 also has an eye in a pyramid on top of his head.
edit on 17/12/11 by NuclearPaul because: typo

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
So if it were true, the army wouldn't be able to stop it.

Indeed there isn't much likelihood of the army being able to stop ANYTHING - apart from yobs playing at being 'protestors' maybe. And possibly as a deterrent. Their main use would be to deal with the aftermath of any major incident. Hmmm...

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

There are too many inadequate fruit cake paranoid get a life retards posting sh.t like this that makes this forum a joke and the quality of moderation that allows this crap to continue to be posted leaves a lot to be desired!

Ironically this of all scenarios discussed on here is one of the most likely to happen. We have historical precedent, we have an increasingly unstable global situation. Most people with half a brain don't need a youtube vid (credible or not) to understand that such a major international event poses a mega threat/opportunity (depending on one's viewpoint). But of course you know better. Have you told the government, the police and the army yet because I am sure they will appreciate being in the know. They will save a heap of money by being able to withdraw all this unnecessary security and will have you to thank. You may take a bow...

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxbaclos1

Originally posted by tom.farnhill the only thing about British olympics that should worry people is the fact of american security on site. They will cause more danger to the public than to any terrorist. Collateral damage is their by word.

Seriously Dezero, loads of people were prediction an AQ attack during the royal wedding but nothing happened. If you do have information about any kind of attack on the olympics and do not pass it on to the appropriate authorities, you are as guilty as the attacker.

If you watched the video you would not have even asked a question like that. Do you think if I had info on 9/11 before it happened it would have made a jot of difference to the outcome? If there is a terror attack it will be an The elite will be complicit in creating this attack and blaming it on Iran or something.
All I've done is see a youtube video and posted it on a forum because I believe some people might want to watch it, if you want to forward it on to the Metropolitan Police then be my guest, just let me know if you do so I can bring some popcorn and a camera

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join