It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100,000 To Die At London Olympics?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dezero
This has some pretty strong evidence to suggest something big is going to happen at next years London Olympics.

I think the word "evidence" is being incorrectly used.

Although I've watched many videos about the London (Zion) Olympics over

Ah, the word "Zion" betrays the poster’s inclination to side with the absurd. I say that with the greatest respect, of course.

Please, let's just watch the Olympics and enjoy the spectacle without all this doom mongering pap.

Regards

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by theclutch
reply to post by SpongeBeard

wow! your so full of words! "nope" thats your whole take on this. you felt that you needed to hit the old reply button for this? I'm sure that this is against the rules of this board! maybe you would be happier visiting facebook with this type of insight! I tell yah!
are you saying "nope" it's not going to happen, or maybe "nope" it's going to happen but not at the Olympics?

watch the video people. We all know that the Illuminati hide their works in plain site. It's an eye opener.

also the video has more than just zion and 2012 graphic in it. which is weird in itself. the 2012 movie ref with the map was interesting. also the light design like the pyramids and the one eye mascots and the pyramid entrance, and the dates, and the code 9 movie.

It's more than just one 1 reference people. It's many! Stop trying to derail posts with useless garbage and maybe contribute an opinion, or facts of your own. better yet, do not post at all and just sit back and read. maybe learn something and come back at a later date.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

To be honest I was expecting a few brain dead comments like that along the way, it's become the norm here now.
This place is packed full of people who post comments without even viewing the material. I stopped watching conspiracy stuff a while ago but this video is pretty convincing to me. I'm still amazed people come to ATS and gun you down for posting about a conspiracy with quite a lot of evidence to support the theory. They'd rather read about a new name scientists have given to one of the 20 gazillion planets in our universe.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fisherr

reply to post by Fisherr

You will never know who I am and what i'm about so don't even try

I didn't even try, but it looks like it hit a nail.

The only thing that will happen in 2012 Olympic games will be the UK getting 4 Gold medals (if lucky) & the British people having to pay the tax bill for something they didn't even want.

Millennium Dome anyone?

Well you implied that I want bad thing's to happen, in my book that's being judgemental.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by cantsee4looking
i couldnt watch,as the dramatic over the top music is pathetic,and the video is fearmongering at its best.

this is a stupid "what if" film...

A great judge you'd make, "dunno what e did but e looks guilty, send im down"

If you don't watch it then don't comment, if you do watch it at least be open minded when you do.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dezero

I have to admit the evidence is pretty compelling. I never relised how many 9/11 images there were, I mean I was aware of the Simpson and the card game but all the others! Its really enough to set my paranoid juices flowing.

guess I'll stay away from London Olympics.

ALS

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

To be honest I was expecting a few brain dead comments like that along the way, it's become the norm here now.
This place is packed full of people who post comments without even viewing the material. I stopped watching conspiracy stuff a while ago but this video is pretty convincing to me. I'm still amazed people come to ATS and gun you down for posting about a conspiracy with quite a lot of evidence to support the theory. They'd rather read about a new name scientists have given to one of the 20 gazillion planets in our universe.

To be honest, this is not a conspiracy. What you are posting is a YouTube video packed full of interesting graphics and some sombre/catchy/thoughtful music, with exactly no facts. A few coincidences and remote threads randomly collected together, but nothing to suggest there is a conspiracy.

I mean, the first few minutes were cartoon pictures of broken skyscrapers which may / may not resemble the “twin towers”, as if they somehow predicted the tragedy that happened. Are we to rely on convenient pictures, films, dramas from the past to predict our futures? Did Shakespeare predict (er) Watergate, WW2 or my cousins gay marriage because Act 1, scene 3 has some vague similarities to something that happened yesterday? Come on.

You have a theory. Provide the evidence. A summary, in your own words. Please, no more videos created by God-knows-who. Your own words and facts.

Regards

edit on 15/12/2011 by paraphi because: spelling

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hmm yeah well if you spell Zion backwards what do you get people?......
....Shock horror.... NOIZ =Noise a whole lot of it... tell the world S&F ....lmfao

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

I mean, the first few minutes were cartoon pictures of broken skyscrapers which may / may not resemble the “twin towers”,

There is no may or may not about it. The 'cartoons' do reassemble the events of 9/11.

ALS

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I guess if 100,000 old guys with heart conditions go and watch the womans volleyball final it's possible. Or maybe deaths from boredom during the speed walking event. hmm hard to say.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
There was also an episode of Dr Who that featured the London Olympics in 2012. Is that an illuminati influenced programme?

Link to IMDb

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi

To be honest, this is not a conspiracy. What you are posting is a YouTube video packed full of interesting graphics and some sombre/catchy/thoughtful music, with exactly no facts. A few coincidences and remote threads randomly collected together, but nothing to suggest there is a conspiracy.

I mean, the first few minutes were cartoon pictures of broken skyscrapers which may / may not resemble the “twin towers”, as if they somehow predicted the tragedy that happened. Are we to rely on convenient pictures, films, dramas from the past to predict our futures? Did Shakespeare predict (er) Watergate, WW2 or my cousins gay marriage because Act 1, scene 3 has some vague similarities to something that happened yesterday? Come on.

You have a theory. Provide the evidence. A summary, in your own words. Please, no more videos created by God-knows-who. Your own words and facts.

Regards

edit on 15/12/2011 by paraphi because: spelling

Well it all started in 1776 with a man named Adam Weishaupt...

Where do you want me to start with this, it's a youtube video with some pretty good information on it for crying out loud, I could go through the history of secret societies and Illuminati blah blah blah but it's 15 minute YT video.
Am I in the wrong place because I thought this was supposed to be site where you post about conspiracies and what not?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
According to Ian R Crane,
there's going to be a false flag alien invasion,
using project blue beam at the closing ceremony..

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I don't know why people are being so quickly dismissive of this.

There was a whole lot more 911 foreshadowing than what this film showed. For example, check out Def Leppard's 'Pyromania' record cover. And there was also a Milton Bradley strategy game that came out in the 1980s that had Sadaam Hussein's face on the box and a photo of the burning Twin Towers.

realmofconnections.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
If you are going to watch this video hit the 'mute'. The soundtrack is shocking muck.

Dramatic music + 'illuminati' + olympics = lots of dead bodies aahhhhhhhh we're all gonna die!!!!!

because, the number 9 is one the illuminati's favourite numbers. the video actually states the illlumnati like the number nine.

they also like the number 13. so when someone says 13000 will die , they probably will because it has the number 13 in it.

i think a 9 year old made this video.

there is not an extra dot in the 2012 logo. the dot is part of the number 2. The 0 above has intruded on the number 2's space and pushed it down.

oh yea, and anything with one eye is part of the illuminati , fact!

the thread title has this 100,000 to die , yet the video talks about nuke attacks, underground attack, 13,000 to die, throw in any old crap in there?

The programme 'spooks -code 9' and all the media hype about gunships and army providing protection for the Oylmpics is simply all about scaring you. You are scared. The person who made this video is scared. This is done with everything. You are frightened of the future. Thats the idea. If most of the population are scared and living in fear they are completely under control.

I know its a cliche but you have just proven how you and many like you are nothing more than sheep.

Loose the fear.

(more fear being peddled by government and media www.abovetopsecret.com... )

edit on 16-12-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2011 by JohnySeagull because: carnt spell

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I think terrorists would be "smarter" (sorry for using that word). They can hit anywhere, anytime..and security would be extreme at the olympics. Also, i don't think there is a point speculating..no one KNOWS if or whether something will happen.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
No, 100,000 people north of the Watford Gap will die of boredom from constantly being told about the Olympics before it happens.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I too truly believe that something will happen at the Olympics next year. For Instance people will run in races and win medals, the USA, Russia or Australia will win the most, and UK athletes will say phrases like, 'Ah well we took part' :-) There'll be the usual excellent Sports coverage by the BBC and a rubbish Sports coverage by ITV. They'll be lots of overpriced 'Genuine British, Touristy Tat' Made in China for sale, sold by some cheeky cockney, and the Daily Mail and Express will run headlines every day during the Games, moaning about how much Money the UK government has spent on said Games.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I watched the vid and while most of it was no different to what I expected...I would be very surprised if the Olympics goes off without anything happening. After all, The last attacks followed on from the announcement that London would host 2012. Who ever was behind it will surely want to follow up their previous work.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SprocketUK

Correct me if I'm wrong but the people behind the 7/7 attacks were killed when they blew themselves up...surely? :-)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join