It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Leaders Are Criminals And Police Follow Orders - So What Can We Do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I am always trying to wake people up, regardless of the feedback. At my work many people now have an insight into what I understand and have learnt. I continue to plant seeds of truth everyday.

The problem is however, I honestly think the police and administrative Judges in the UK are so corrupt its going to be nearly impossible to break. If the police are jot willing to arrest the leaders whom are criminals then who is left to arrest and bring these people to justice?

I know recently a number of UK citizens entered a court to arrest a judge however nothing ever came of this and the mainstream media didnt cover the event properly, they put a massive spin on it and bassically lied.

My question is this, if the people are not going to do anything and just stand in the line to be executed like the jews of WW2, then what hope is there for us?

Don't get me wrong, I am not a defeatist I am just ready for action. But what action, when will it start if ever? The number of people waking is close reaching the point where there will be a majority aware of whats going on and the eugenics agenda. But I dont think these people will do anything, they will continue to shout and scream but this will change absolutely nothing against a hardened elite who wont turn back from their eugenics agenda.

What can we do short of acting alone or in small groups? We will be labelled as extremists and terrorists in the news which will only put others against us? I am not advocating acting alone, but we need the majority of people on our side and aware of why action is being taken. How can one ensure that the majority of people are behind direct action against a criminal elite?

Sorry for rambling, I am just a little frustrated this evening. Maybe I should move to Iceland, because the people there are putting the rest of the world to shame.

edit on 15-12-2011 by TheMindWar because: Typo

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar

The problem is however, I honestly think the police and Judges in the UK are so corrupt its going to be nearly impossible to break.

I would guess that you don't personally don't actually know any judges, magistrates or policeman, and tend to believe what you read in the tabloid press.

How can you be so sure you are right?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

The problem is however, I honestly think the police and Judges in the UK are so corrupt its going to be nearly impossible to break.

I would guess that you don't personally don't actually know any judges, magistrates or policeman, and tend to believe what you read in the tabloid press.

Sorry, in this instance I am talking about "administrative" courts not crown courts. However the number of judges bought and paid for at the top is also out of control. I shall make the amendment. However if there is a decent policeman in the force can you explain why no policeman has arrested a corrupt judge? Can you explain why so many crimes of the criminal rulers are not investigated?

edit on 15-12-2011 by TheMindWar because: Typo

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Sorry, in this instance I am talking about "administrative" courts not crown courts. However the number of judges bought and paid for at the top is also out of control. I shall make the amendment. However if there is a decent policeman in the force can you explain why no policeman has arrested a corrupt judge? Can you explain why so many crimes of the elite are not investigated?

I am sure any corrupt judge would be arrested if he commited an offence and there is evidence to support it.

Your personal opinion is not evidence though.

Maybe you should have a chat with your local policeman and ask him? You may even get shown the cells if you persist too much

Edit: on the other hand, I know a few police officers and magistrates, including a senior Scottish police officer. If you have evidence that the elite are commiting crimes, I will be happy to pass that on should you U2U me with it. Obviously, it would need to be very good, actionable, evidence

Not sure why you can't contact the police yourself though if you have such evidence?
edit on 15-12-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Not true, we have video evidence of a judge the broke the law. It was never followed up and the police refused to do anything. Here is an example of the protestors trying to arrest a corrupt judge. Nothing was done by the police, it was covered up and swept under the carpet.

www.youtube.com...

As for corrupt judges, IMO its rotten to the core.

100777.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Theres nothing we can do. BUT what we should have done was pay more attention. Stop watching Fox news and CNN that # is not real news! As a whole this nation should have gotten thier heads out of thier asses and done somthing about whats going on in this country and not just sit here and take it up the ass but its too late now.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Talk to my local bobby, yeah right and get arrested for public disorder offence
the evidence in the incident where the protestors attempted to arrest the judge was evident. The police were told and they shrugged thier shoulders. We have witness evidence where 8 police officers with shields and batons broke into a mans home and 4 of them forced him to the ground and he was injured. The man was 85 years old. Thats what out police are like in the UK. Why was this not on mainstream media?

Chemtrails are everywhere in the UK, the public dont like it or want it but it is not being investigated, why not?

There are hundreds and thousands of examples where police and judge corruption has surfaced but nothing is ever done, why not?

And I never ever read tabloid newspapers.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
the uk police/criminal system is a mutual back scratching system so the police wont touch the courts since they let them off drink driving/speeding etc so both owe each other alot but with modern viral media its getting harder to hide the facts from the public but it still goes on

whats needed is someone to take one for the team so while they get sent down they take someone else with them who decides that the deals been broken so decides to take someone else and repeat until everyones in jail

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
What is your philosophy of life?
Is life simply an illusion for you?

Answer these and I may be able to help...

top topics

join