It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Imminent DOOM! (Since 2004)

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Why do the posts about imminent economic collapse and imminent doom go back to 2004?

Could it be that the prognosticators on here are wrong?




posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Well they weren't entirely wrong, 2008 would of marked some very heavy economic fallout if it wasn't for governments and central banks intervening and pouring billions upon billions of YOUR tax paying dollars into bailing out some of the most crooked 'TBTF' banks on the planet, many of whom continued to pay their CEOs and execs their massive multi-million dollar bonuses and rewards. The whole system is a load of utter rubbish!



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by surrealist
Well they weren't entirely wrong, 2008 would of marked some very heavy economic fallout if it wasn't for governments and central banks intervening and pouring billions upon billions of YOUR tax paying dollars into bailing out some of the most crooked 'TBTF' banks on the planet, many of whom continued to pay their CEOs and execs their massive multi-million dollar bonuses and rewards. The whole system is a load of utter rubbish!


The major economic collapse is coming,
2008 was only the beginning, it will get much. much worse over the next months/years.

You can blame the stupidity of your government when you can't buy food and your money is worthless.



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky

Originally posted by surrealist
Well they weren't entirely wrong, 2008 would of marked some very heavy economic fallout if it wasn't for governments and central banks intervening and pouring billions upon billions of YOUR tax paying dollars into bailing out some of the most crooked 'TBTF' banks on the planet, many of whom continued to pay their CEOs and execs their massive multi-million dollar bonuses and rewards. The whole system is a load of utter rubbish!


The major economic collapse is coming,
2008 was only the beginning, it will get much. much worse over the next months/years.

You can blame the stupidity of your government when you can't buy food and your money is worthless.


2008 would have been the end of the world as we know it but the US goverment steped in and "fixed it". all they did was throw money at it and changed nothing. This time around all the goverments around the world are all broke and in debt. so its going to be alot harder to fix a collapse this time around.



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky
 


The government is not stupid. They know exactly what they are doing. They are mafia-run, bankster terrorist globalists and currency/crisis manipulators. They have declared war on the people. They want us dead, brain-washed or enslaved.

They are counting on our ignorance, apathy and FEAR to lay down and surrender to them.

And we must resist this New World Order police state right out of 1984 because our lives are at stake.

edit on 15-12-2011 by Topato because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
Why do the posts about imminent economic collapse and imminent doom go back to 2004?

Could it be that the prognosticators on here are wrong?


they go back WAAYYYY further than 2004....



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
All the did with it was put a big band aid on and guess what its wet...... and its about to fall off!!!!!!



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Looking back over my 50+ years I'd say the assessment is dead-on. Just about every aspect of the human and planet condition has declined at unprecedented rates over that time period. And we're barely at the beginning of the beginning if you'd like some more doom prognostication. Within 6mos things are going to get extremely interesting in very, very bad ways.



posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
Looking back over my 50+ years I'd say the assessment is dead-on. Just about every aspect of the human and planet condition has declined at unprecedented rates over that time period. And we're barely at the beginning of the beginning if you'd like some more doom prognostication. Within 6mos things are going to get extremely interesting in very, very bad ways.


This is a perfect example of what I am talking about.

Are you saying that your 'human' condition is worse than in 1961? Surely you jest?

6 months? I don't think so. Just another doom and gloom prediction.



posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent
 


Your own thread says 'since 2004'. Where did 1961 come from? Are things worse than 2004? They sure as hell are. And as for 6mos... just stay tuned. If I'm wrong I'll be the first to admit it.



new topics

top topics



 
3

log in

join