Where is the birth certificate for Newt, Romney, Paul and Perry?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Ron paul's is the only one i'd count on existing. The rest were probably born out of the country. Newt was probably born out of a test tube.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Obviously the Op is missing the point, BIGTiME!
What's worse is that some already have their race cards fully cocked, loaded and ready to fire.
Truth is, neither one of the politicians mentioned here were adopted by foreign step Dads nor did they ever live on foreign soil as kids.

I could be wrong, but I think we would have heard about it by now.
Still worth looking into it anyway.

Or better yet, wait until the lucky winner picks Marco Rubio as the VP running mate.
You know the Left will be sure to attack any Republican minority at any cost.

Oh mine is cocked alright, stashed it in my afro...

Marco Rubio sucks not because he is conservative, he sucks because that is
what he like to do to corporations. He sucks so thoroughly, I'm surprised his mother
wasn't a high brow hooker from Danang.

I am really glad that the right doesn't attack president Obama at any cost,
that would be preposterous to imagine.

Masta "COMMUNISM IS THE NEW BLACK " Hunta
edit on 15-12-2011 by mastahunta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

And not only that, but I'm guessing it would be followed by an exclamation mark.
!

Regardless, they all need to show proof that they were indeed born on American soil as part of their requirements to hold office.

You never know, Dr. Paul might be a 34 year old in disguise.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by Alxandro

If I was running my bc would be posted to my webiste from day 1!

And they would call you communist from day 1... or UnAmerican... or Pro Terrorism
I am scared thinking about it...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by USarmyFL

They all demanded to see Obama's long form birth certificate and now it's time for each of the GOP crop to produce theirs! Fair is fair right?

Its a little different but sure fair is fair. But its like the border patrol asking a blonde haired blue eyed person who speaks perfect english for their papers.

U

Like all white people with blue eyes are LEGAL immigrants....

You do know that there are thousands of European, white, blue eyed illegal immigrants in America right?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
We know that they were born in the U.S. while Obama was questionable.I believe they have already shown their birth certificate anyway.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Yes,it is most likely that non whites are foreign and 99% of the time.....they are.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Ron Paul is an all American guy and you can't get more American than him. If however you don't appreciate this man we Aussies sure would make him real welcome over here to take over Julair Gillard's role as PM!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Its a little different but sure fair is fair. But its like the border patrol asking a blonde haired blue eyed person who speaks perfect english for their papers.

So, it's understandable for people to ask a black man for proof of his citizenship, but not a white guy... Interesting.

Originally posted by Viking9019
We know that they were born in the U.S. while Obama was questionable.I believe they have already shown their birth certificate anyway.

How do we know where they were born?
Why was Obama's birth "questionable"? Because someone asked questions?
You BELIEVE they've shown their birth certificates? Have you seen them?

And your belief that they have shown their certificates is strong enough proof that everything is Okey Dokey? When Obama's posting his short AND long form on the Internet wasn't enough?

I can't BELIEVE the hypocrisy I'm seeing here. It just Blows My Mind! I shouldn't be surprised, though... I knew this would happen. As soon as a white Republican started running for president, all talk of proving citizenship goes out the _.. Again,,, interesting...
edit on 12/16/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Stop worrying about his birth certificate and focus on real issues.

Oh, and the Constitution of the USA is not a real issue?

Typical "nothing to see here, folks..move along" mentality of the left.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

So, it's understandable for people to ask a black man for proof of his citizenship, but not a white guy... Interesting.

Originally posted by Viking9019

How do we know where they were born?
Why was Obama's birth "questionable"? Because someone asked questions?
You BELIEVE they've shown their birth certificates? Have you seen them?

And your belief that they have shown their certificates is strong enough proof that everything is Okey Dokey? When Obama's posting his short AND long form on the Internet wasn't enough?

I can't BELIEVE the hypocrisy I'm seeing here. It just Blows My Mind! I shouldn't be surprised, though... I knew this would happen. As soon as a white Republican started running for president, all talk of proving citizenship goes out the _.. Again,,, interesting...
edit on 12/16/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

What is funny is that it takes black people to make this a race issue. It takes black people to play the race card whenever they are intimidated.

For the record, Obama's posting of both the short and long form -- both were fake.

And for the record, his eligibility comes down to the definition of Natural Born Citizen -- being born of TWO parents who are BOTH citizens, when in fact, his father was never a citizen of the US.

He can post as many birth certificates as he wants, but that will never change the fact that his father was not a US Citizen, and therefore, Obama is NOT A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN, therefore, ineligible to be POTUS.

Get a grip, bro.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
For the record, Obama's posting of both the short and long form -- both were fake.

No they were real.

And for the record, his eligibility comes down to the definition of Natural Born Citizen -- being born of TWO parents who are BOTH citizens, when in fact, his father was never a citizen of the US.

That's YOUR definition, not the definition by US law. Sorry, I'm going to stick with the law, not you.

Get a grip, bro.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Incredible sources claim that this was recovered from deep storage files in the Hawaii school system.

They claim it was presented by Ann Dunham when she enrolled Barack.

This is one of the best copies ever seen.

Some say "a real work of art" !

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Not this again
First the left did it to Mccain then the right did it to Obama so I guess the left are coming back for seconds.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Explanation: St*rred but no

You could of gone the extra mile IMO :shk:
But thank you for providing the link!

Here is the specific rule ...

6)(A) Each agency, upon any request for records made under paragraph (1), (2), or (3) of this subsection, shall--

(i) determine within ten days twenty days (excepting Saturdays, Sundays, and legal public holidays) after the receipt of any such request whether to comply with such request and shall immediately notify the person making such request of such determination and the reasons therefor, and of the right of such person to appeal to the head of the agency any adverse determination; and

(ii) make a determination with respect to any appeal within twenty days (excepting Saturdays, Sundays, and legal public holidays) after the receipt of such appeal. If on appeal the denial of the request for records is in whole or in part upheld, the agency shall notify the person making such request of the provisions for judicial review of that determination under paragraph (4) of this subsection.

[edited to redact unrequired text]

(b) This section does not apply to matters that are--

(1)(A) specifically authorized under criteria established by an Executive order to be kept secret in the interest of national defense or foreign policy and (B) are in fact properly classified pursuant to such Executive order;

(2) related solely to the internal personnel rules and practices of an agency;

(3) specifically exempted from disclosure by statute (other than section 552b of this title), provided that such statute (A) requires that the matters be withheld from the public in such a manner as to leave no discretion on the issue, or (B) establishes particular criteria for withholding or refers to particular types of matters to be withheld;

(4) trade secrets and commercial or financial information obtained from a person and privileged or confidential;

(5) inter-agency or intra-agency memorandums or letters which would not be available by law to a party other than an agency in litigation with the agency;

(6) personnel and medical files and similar files the disclosure of which would constitute a clearly unwarranted invasion of personal privacy;

(7) records or information compiled for law enforcement purposes, but only to the extent that the production of such law enforcement records or information (A) could reasonably be expected to interfere with enforcement proceedings, (B) would deprive a person of a right to a fair trial or an impartial adjudication, (C) could reasonably be expected to constitute an unwarranted invasion of personal privacy, (D) could reasonably be expected to disclose the identity of a confidential source, including a State, local, or foreign agency or authority or any private institution which furnished information on a confidential basis, and, in the case of a record or information compiled by a criminal law enforcement authority in the course of a criminal investigation or by an agency conducting a lawful national security intelligence investigation, information furnished by a confidential source, (E) would disclose techniques and procedures for law enforcement investigations or prosecutions, or would disclose guidelines for law enforcement investigations or prosecutions if such disclosure could reasonably be expected to risk circumvention of the law, or (F) could reasonably be expected to endanger the life or physical safety of any individual;

(8) contained in or related to examination, operating, or condition reports prepared by, on behalf of, or for the use of an agency responsible for the regulation or supervision of financial institutions; or

(9) geological and geophysical information and data, including maps, concerning wells.

Note OL has edited the above quote to bold the specific section and underline the specific rule.

Personal Disclosure: I hope that helps!

edit on 16-12-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to remove double of which post I was replying to. :shk: sorry

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I can believe it, as it is not about any bit of paper Obama produces.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
The original copies are probably at their respected hospitals.

Hospitals don't store birth certificates.

Within Tennessee, most county health departments can issue death certificates for deaths which occurred in that county within the past few years. In addition, many county health departments issue short form birth certificates for births which occurred anywhere in Tennessee since 1949. Call the local health department to inquire.

Tennessee Birth Records

You can obtain birth and death records from the city or county health department office where the event occurred, or from any city or county health department regardless of where the event occurred, if that city or county health department has been granted statewide issuance access. Fees and operating hours vary.

Ohio Birth Records

I stand corrected.
At least in certain states you must visit a Health Department in the city or county.

But obviously someone started that mess for a reason.
Why not question the legitimacy of our leaders?

Imagine the actual consequences of lying to millions if not billions of people...
Whether it be by starting a rumor or hiding the truth.
I believe they have been and always will be.
Panicked people are hard to control.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

They all demanded to see Obama's long form birth certificate and now it's time for each of the GOP crop to produce theirs! Fair is fair right?

Ron Paul was born in Pennsylvania and never really traveled abroad if I remember correctly. While President Obama spent ages 6-10 living in Indonesia and is rumored to have been adopted by his step father and is also rumored to have held dual citizenship with the UK....

Also, there isn't anything suspicious with RP's birth as both his parents are/where American Citizens.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

No they were not....

his eligibility comes down to the definition of Natural Born Citizen -- being born of TWO parents who are BOTH citizens, when in fact, his father was never a citizen of the US.

Funny how you yanks seem to think you can make things up to try and argue that obama is not the legal POTUS - just where is it stated that both parents have to be US citizens for someone to be naturally born?

Obama is NOT A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN, therefore, ineligible to be POTUS.

shouting in capitals does not make it true.... Obama is the legal President and nothing you do will change that!

Get a grip, bro.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

They probably already did when they registered to run. Of course there is no question about them.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join