Ron Paul Not American?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by derst1988

Its clear you are speculating without the knowledge of the system, hence your perception that it isn't fair.

I am merely using FOX News's and the birthers idea of what is "fair and balanced" and going by their logic. If he doesn't produce his birth certificate, stop his campaign, and show it personally to each and every single voter in the United States, than we must assume that Ron Paul was born in a foreign country.

I just wonder where the people are that said that they would ask for any candidates birth certificate. They obviously aren't showing up, which means that the truth wasn't what they were really after.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
There were many discrepancies concerning Obamas place of origin

There were RUMORS about him. That's it. Not one shred of evidence that his birthplace was questionable.

I think the OP makes a great point. I am really seeing some hypocritical stances in this election by Paul supporters. They criticized Obama supporters for 'worshiping' Obama and demanded his proof of birth (which he provided) ... yet their positions switch 180 degrees when it's "their guy"... Ron Paul's supporters look more like a cult than Obama's ever did. :shk:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

Here's a difference: Ron Paul will produce his if asked. I'm not a birther, and my post history proves it, but Obama still hasn't produced it, and had it sealed. What's he hiding?

/TOA

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join