Ron Paul Not American?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

I don't recall Ron Paul ever demanding to see Obama's birth certificate? In fact he scoffed at the idea of him having to produce one.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
If he was born here is irrelevant.

He gave up his rights as an American citizen to become an Indonesian citizen. In Indonesia they don't allow dual-citizenship. Once you give up your Natural Born Citizen Rights and become an Indonesian citizen you can not get it back. If you became a citizen of United States again you would be considered a Naturalized-Citizen and he wouldn't be able to qualify for the President of the United States.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RowdyAmerican1

Were talking about the GOP Candidates, not Obama.

Is it really fair that the birthers have gone completely silent towards the GOP candidates eligibility, when they were so vocal about Obama's eligibility?

I don't think it's very "fair and balanced" of them to be so silent. Has anyone seen any of these candidates birth certificates?

I know that McCain was well vetted, as he was born on a military base in Panama, it does give him natural born citizenship status. As military bases are considered US Soil. But have any of these GOP candidates been vetted the same? Has Ron Paul? How do we know that he was born where he claims to have been born if he doesn't release his long form birth certificate for everyone to see?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomKnight

Well also of point....after 9/11OSAMA(OBAMA) and Iraq Saddam HUSSEIN(Whats Obama's middle name?)...I think many people would question a persons origin if 2 of thier 3 given names happened to be subconsciously engrained names from media...Really its a recipe for questions...Ron Paul...um doesn't really provoke american's subconscious defense mechanism in the same way....IMHO

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Drala

I should add, I agree totally with its requirement...I AM STUNNED ITS NOT REQUIRED, how can that be overlooked??

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drala
reply to post by FreedomKnight

Well also of point....after 9/11OSAMA(OBAMA) and Iraq Saddam HUSSEIN(Whats Obama's middle name?)...I think many people would question a persons origin if 2 of thier 3 given names happened to be subconsciously engrained names from media...Really its a recipe for questions...Ron Paul...um doesn't really provoke american's subconscious defense mechanism in the same way....IMHO

Nice troll thread:
Agree: If a sparkly -White "Miroslav Putinsky" is a known associate of radical communists and campaigns straight out of the gate with:" I want to fundamentally change America"! you can bet your grandma's china I want to see his Czech b.c. in order to stop him removing everything we ( the real 99% hold dear).

oh and what exactly is a "community organizer" anyway?
edit on 15-12-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Who the flip cares?

He's better then the Obamanation we have currently.

Really? Get a clue!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Aren't they supposed to present their full birth certificate only when they are POTUS ? Well that's what I thought anyways but i'am no American.
I mean no one ever asked for Obama's birth certificate befor he was POTUS
edit on 15-12-2011 by WeSbO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Just freaking stop it already...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Please follow this course of action. You can use up your energy on a completely useless cause. Have fun!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hey, post yours first... I know there is some controversy behind yours, never seen it. Are you sure you aren't paid off by some feed store in Texas?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Isn't it obvious? Ron Paul is Ethiopian--all skinny n' stuff.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I just saw this thread and had respond.

I think everyone was concerned about Obama's birth place because of the Kenya connection, at least that's what I got from reading all the threads here on ATS.

But I don't think the same thing is going on with Ron Paul, that's just my thoughts on this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a small part of the story, you can go to the link for more.
www.biography.com...

" Ronald Earnest Paul was born on August 20, 1935 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He was a doctor in the U.S. Air Force and National Guard. He also opened his own practice and is believed to have delivered more than 4,000 babies."

"Born Ronald Ernest Paul on August 20, 1935 and raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Ron Paul was the third out of five sons. As a child, he helped out in the family's dairy business. He continued working as a paper boy and later at a local drug store. In high school, Paul was a member of the track and wrestling teams and served as the president of the student council. Discovering love at an early age, He met his future wife Carol while in high school".

"In his last year of college, Ron Paul married Carol. After he graduated in 1957, the couple moved to Durham, North Carolina, where Ron attended the Duke University School of Medicine. Finishing his degree in 1961, he and his young family then moved to Detroit, Michigan. There Paul did his internship and residency at Henry Ford Hospital. Serving his country, he was as a doctor in the United States Air Force from 1963 to 1965 and then with the United States Air National Guard from 1965 to 1968".

That's enough for me to think he is a True American, I'm Voting for him.

Peace

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by FutureThinker

Can we see the double standard being set here? This particular president, (unlike ANY other president in the history of the United States) was required to show the public HIS birth certificate to the point that he had to post it on the internet. Yet, what amounts to a wikipedia entry is good enough for Ron Paul?

Doesn't seem very "fair and balanced" to me.

Where are all the people demanding to see any of these GOP candidates birth certificates?

I thought it was supposed to be about transparency? Why all the secrecy?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

You simply do not understand logic do you? Obama's place of birth was of concern because of inconsistencies in the story. For goodness sakes, his grandmother, someone who should know, said he was born in Kenya. That alone is reason enough for him to have to show it. Additionally there were images of the kenyan birth certificate. That alone is also worth a president to publicly show his. Also, more than one person in Kenya said he was born there. Also they have a statue of Obama celebrating the theory that Obama was born there. Also Hawaii issued state birth certificates to those born outside of hawaii but had a parent who was a US citizen until 1962, so that is yet another reason why it needed to be shown. How many more inconsistencies or contradictions do you want before it is justified?

Then to top it all off the supplied document is obviously doctored, after Obama spent millions to cover it up? Ask yourself why your so worried about race, not birthers.

If reports fromRon Paul's family members and/or another country erecting a staue to commemorate his birth come to light, Many will demand him to show his as well. Get over you self righteous trolling.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by derst1988

Obama's place of birth was of concern because of inconsistencies in the story.

Correction, that would be, right wing manufactured inconsistencies in the story.

For goodness sakes, his grandmother, someone who should know, said he was born in Kenya.

Correction, she said that Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya. Which he was. President Obama was born in Hawaii, his father however WAS born in Kenya, and the audio that was released by Brettbart was heavily doctored in order to make it appear that she was talking about the president when she was actually talking about his father.

So, the point remains. If it's fair to ask about seeing a birth certificate from one person, why isn't it fair to ask for a birth certificate from all candidates? Why doesn't Ron Paul have to prove that he was born in the US? Why is he covering up his birth certificate and not talking about it?

Additionally there were images of the kenyan birth certificate.

If I manufacture a fake Canadian birth certificate for Ron Paul, would that mean that he would have to show his real birth certificate? There were many forged Kenyan birth certificates going around for Obama that were proven to be forgeries. So in order to be fair, we have to manufacture lies in order for the truth to come out?

There you go, a birth certificate showing that Ron Paul was born in Kenya, so by your logic, after seeing that fake birth certificate, Ron Paul should have to provide his real one otherwise the above must be legit right?

Fact of the matter is, no GOP candidate has had to prove that they were born in the US. Why the double standard? Shouldn't it be one size fits all? If they don't have anything to hide, why all the secrecy, why the lack of transparency from these candidates?

Where is Orly Taitz, where is Donnald Trump? Where is Lou Dobbs to ask where these candidates birth certificates are?

Or could it be that what's good for the goose, isn't good for the gander and there is a double standard that is only applicable to this president singularly and doesn't apply to any other candidate?
edit on 16-12-2011 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)
edit on 16-12-2011 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Of course he doesn't want you to worry about birth certificates. He's afraid that someone will ask for HIS birth certificate and he won't be able to produce one that shows that he was born in the US and is a Natural Born Citizen.

RELEASE THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE RON PAUL!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Of course theres propaganda, but good on you to ignore the other points about The statue and Hawaii's birth certificate policy.

Oh and:

AFFIDAVIT OF REVEREND KWELI SHUHUBIA:
It is common knowledge throughout the Christian and Muslim communities in Kenya that Barack Hussein Obama, Jr., the United States Presidential candidate, was born in Mombosa Kenya

If you want to get down into semantics, BOTH of Paul's parents were american citizens AND lived in pittsburgh prior to Ron's birth. It is logical to assume he was born there. It is illogical to assume that the birther movement is racist, just because he is black. If it were about race, people would have asked for H. Cain's; Also Cain was a birther....

Another president had a background that was suspicious. That president was Chester Arthur and he had his fair share of birthers too.

[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.
(b) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of health in any manner that the director shall deem appropriate. The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth certificate.
(c) The fee for each application for registration shall be established by rule adopted pursuant to chapter 91. [L 1982, c 182, §1]

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by derst1988

So it's fine that Ron Paul doesn't show his birth certificate even though it was such an issue for this president?

How is that "fair and balanced"?

Shouldn't it be a matter of course that presidential candidates prove to the American people that they are eligible for the position that they are running for? This was done with Obama, but it doesn't have to be done for Paul? Why? Based only on his word? He's a politician, how is his word any good?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Its clear you are speculating without the knowledge of the system, hence your perception that it isn't fair.

Its fair and balanced because you have to show your BC to the FEC when your nominated to run for president. Now, Obama did that.

Then all the inconsistencies came about, thus the citizens wanted to see the BC.

The republican nominee will show their BC to the FEC when the time comes, if it hasnt already. Then if inconsistencies (manufactured or not) come to light the American people will once again ask to see it themselves. Theres your fair and balanced!

It doesn't exactly help when he acted shady about the situation either.

And for what its worth, I voted for Obama.
edit on 16-12-2011 by derst1988 because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join