Ron Paul Not American?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Has anyone seen Ron Paul's birth certificate? I know I haven't seen a long form birth certificate from this candidate. How are we to know that he's a Natural Born American Citizen unless he stops his campaign, and goes house to house across the country showing people personally his long form birth certificate.

The secrecy behind this document should come as a red flag for people wanting Ron Paul to be president.

Where is Orly Taitz? Where's Donald Trump? Obviously Paul isn't going to release his long form birth certificate to the public because he is hiding something on it that he doesn't want Americans to see.

I say the only way we can be sure that these Republican candidates are eligible for the job is if they stop their campaigns and go door to door with their long form birth certificates and show each and every voter.

Just like the birther's wanted Obama to do.

Cmon birthers, where's the proof that the whole Obama birth certificate thing wasn't based solely on his race but as you all put it, "A genuine interest in proving that he is eligible for the job of POTUS" if it wasn't based solely on his race, you would have to join in the demand that all GOP candidates prove by releasing their long form birth certificates too.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

As they say, "Turnabout is fair play".

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
nice troll aattempt but i am 100% confident that if Ron Pauls birth cert was asked for he could produce it.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Nope, where's his and Newt's Birth Certificate! They demanded to see Obama's now it's time for them to produce theirs!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Meekbot2000

Being a Natural Born Citizen is a moot point is it not? I mean you guys have let one guy play imperialistic overlord with out one why not all that follow?
edit on 15-12-2011 by Doom and Gloom because: (no reason given)

link   
There were many discrepancies concerning Obamas place of origin hence the "birther movement". I haven't seen anything similar thus far concerning the good Doctor.
edit on 15-12-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)

link   

If you are going to start stretching do not limit it to Ron.
What about Mitt, Newt, Michelle and both Ricks.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
hahaha.

I can tell that this is a joke but still. It was made such a fuss about with Obama that maybe from now on it should be enforced for ALL presidential candidates, regardless of their perceived foreignness... because no one ever questioned whether a President could be an American citizen until one came along that did not traditionally look like an American citizen, but wouldn't it be a big scandal if we found out that some old white guy had actually been born in Europe or something?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Meekbot2000

How can you be sure he wasn't born in Canada, or Iran, or Equador, unless he stops his campaign, and goes door to door across the country as the birthers wanted Obama to do and personally show each and every voter his long form birth certificate.

It's only fair I say. Obama released his long form birth certificate. Now where is the GOP candidates proving that they are indeed natural born American citizens and eligible for the job.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by spacekc929

The solution here is very simple.
When they register as a candidate, then at that point they must provide the proper documentation.
It will nip it in the bud before anything can even begin.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Valid logical conclusion and assumptions. But let me give you my take on this.

I would rather a person such as Ron Paul to not produce such a document. The reason being is it would give credit and teeth to the rabid likes of those who demanded to see such proof in the first place. Mr. Paul should only show his proof of eligibility to the Secretary of State in the respective states in which he is wishing to be placed on a ballot.

If such a state has deemed it necessary for a candidate to produce proper documentation and proof that they meet the Constitutional requirements to hold the Office of Presidency, than I fully expect any and all candidates to fulfill that State's wishes and election laws.

You see, I never paid attention to the screaming frothing masses that clamored for proof of a birth certificate of President Obama -- and this is coming for a guy who thinks that Mr. Obama is an idiot; along with George Bush and nearly all of Congress.

So I say that it would be a mistake for Ron Paul to go with this. Then again, this of course wasn't the response you were baiting for in this thread...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

If I could steal stars from you I would. The birther movement is not about race, otherwise the movement would've went after Herman Cain as well. The brither movement is based off of holes and multiple contradictions in the story.
The birther movement also is fueled by the fact that 1. The birth certificate supplies is doctored with photoshop and 2. Hawaii allowed outside births to receive a birth certificate until 1962.

As for me? I dont know if he was born in another place or not, but I do know that document that was provided was a altered document.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
With all the babies he delivered,
I am sure he has a few blank birth certificates laying around.
He can fill one out for you anytime you want.
I heard soon you will have to prove you died in US to get any death benefits.
I heard they are throwing ashes and body parts of those that die abroad, in landfills already.

link   
They asked McShame to provide his and "he did".

It's my understanding they must provide it to the SOH & HML for approval & verification that the individual is qualified to be the parties nominee.

Who ever wins the the nomination must provide it at time.

link   
What if Ron Paul was born at home with a midwife, or just an experienced family member tending to the birth? What if the doctor didn't examine him until a week or two after his birth? Would that start specualtion that his birth certificate wasn't valid?

Maybe he was dropped off by aliens, who had an agenda to make R.P. president all along!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

Of course, we can't limit it to just Ron Paul, I think that every single candidate should have to do the same thing. It's only fair right birthers? We can't just say because one guy doesn't "look" American therefore he must not BE American, and then let a bunch of people go through without a single word. Makes it look like you have something against the person's race or something and weren't actually interested in the birth certificate.

It's only fair that we assume that every candidate is a illegal alien until the publicly produce their long form birth certificates and we are able to question the doctor that birthed them at length to determine if they were really born in this country.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

You really pulled this one outta your behind...get serious troll...are you a government zombie? Who's your choice for President?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok
How can you be sure he wasn't born in Canada, or Iran, or Equador, unless he stops his campaign, and goes door to door across the country as the birthers wanted Obama to do and personally show each and every voter his long form birth certificate.

Doesn't matter. The country already elected a Kenyan and nothing was done about it. So, that particular part of the Constitution has been made null and void...like the rest of the Constitution since the Kenyan got elected.

It's only fair I say. Obama released his long form birth certificate.

You mean the one with layers? The one that was photoshopped?

Now where is the GOP candidates proving that they are indeed natural born American citizens and eligible for the job.

Ask John McCain from 2008. Congress had a full blown hearing. I'm sure any GOP candidate would be fine with providing their information, and I bet they won't spend millions hiding it. By the way, why hasn't the Kenyan released his medical records, or any of his school records? Hmmmmmmm

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

So I say that it would be a mistake for Ron Paul to go with this. Then again, this of course wasn't the response you were baiting for in this thread...

Not exactly but it is a reasoned response. Reasoned responses are always welcomed.

I just wonder where all the birthers have gone to? They went after Obama like rabid dogs, but they can't be "fair and balanced" about it and question these Republican Candidates?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Do you not realize that all potential Presidential candidates are vetted by congress and yes John McCain was. The one person that wasn't properly vetted is in fact the current POTUS. It was the DNC that said he was eligible to be President and the crooked politicians said oh ok.

Thing is we will never know the truth as there is a lot being covered up and for what. There is something he is definitely trying to hide.

I see the point you are trying to get across here but in fact all candidates are vetted just as cabinet members.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join