It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left with a radical puzzle

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Right now I am a living heaven and earth. Living heaven and earth shall pass away 2-5-2012. Then be back living the Father home. But of that day and that hour know no man, no, not the angels (false individual bots and puppets) which are in heaven (me currently), neither the Son (false individual bot), but the Father (self; the ego).

^My take on it anyway. To each his own.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SativaDub

So it's less ignorant to jump to the conclusion that he really was "raptured"? Twice?

I gave a very possible and reasonable alternative idea.

Why is that a problem for you?

The reasonable part or the possible part?

btw: Thanks for calling me young. It's been a while since I've heard that.
edit on 12/16/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Why is it Abrahamic followers get seriously freaked-out about every mundane everyday OOBE?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I've experienced a time where I was in a state of dreaming, whilst awake, the day to day tasks seemed to be autonomously performed by my body, my awareness was "somewhere else" and I experienced various visions and ideas - I would call it an awakening - however, it was diagnosed as a psychosis.

I think there is a barrier in the mind, that prevents these experiences from being more prevalent in today's soceity, and the experience demonstrated to me that all it took was a "switch" and I could begin to perceive into other realms whilst still in the ordinary world.
edit on 18-12-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I would guess out of body experiences? If not the government is screwing with you, just keep with Jesus.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

The puzzle got me calculating that my final rapture from earth will be this coming Superbowl sunday. Wish me luck!

Just wondering...

Are you doing anything special to prepare yourself for your, ahem, "rapture" in a few days?

What if you are wrong?

Will it change your mind about your two previous "raptures"?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I heard *something* might happen on 2nd of March 2012, although i cant state source since im bound by law but if you want a measure of reputability it would be hearsay.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Ooooooooooh.

Rapture day for you OP.

Wondering:

If you don't drink today, and you don't get "raptured", are you still a "believer"?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Almost "rapture" time OP!

You drinking yet?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join