Left with a radical puzzle

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I was left with a radical puzzle.

I was raptured twice and put back twice. Once on a Feb date (Superbowl sunday last year), once on a Mar date (Mar 1st this year).

A time after the last rapture I kept on noticing certain numbers...

When I usually check to see what time it is I keep happening to see :23 (min), :32 (min), and even :32 (sec).
Last time I got my weight checked it had a 23 in the number aswell.

I figure I will be raptured again! But I figure I wont be put back the next time I am raptured. The thing is, is that 2 in 23 and 32 can mean Feb. And 3 in 23 and 32 can mean Mar. See? But the fact that it is two digits it can mean moreso the month of Feb coming up in 2012. I noticed the two raptures happened within two years in a row. So three in a row is a lucky thing I just can't lose in! Third is a charm.

The puzzle got me calculating that my final rapture from earth will be this coming Superbowl sunday. Wish me luck!

You don't get raptured to go to a place worse than this place. You get raptured to go HOME! What makes a great home is when it is a comfortable amazing paradise. Ha! I look forward to: No more government! No more lack of freedom to do whatever I want! No more having to get a job to live the good life! What's better than all of a pirate's booty!

Just to let you know how top secret home is, when I got back from both raptures I was with no observational memory of where I had gone to.

Luke 17:20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: 21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Both raptures happened from within me (my physical body).

When I was a little younger I used to look up at the clouds and see shapes relating to superbowls. No coincidence.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

What do you mean when you say you were "raptured" ?

What did you experience ?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by WarJohn

What do you mean when you say you were "raptured" ?

What did you experience ?

I experienced being gone for two different lengths in two different times. Second time was the longest length of being gone. I experienced being back with physical body right in the middle of something. Meaning, my physical body was not asleep, but up and about. Some thing or some one was operating my physical body in my absence.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Were you perhaps drinking heavily?

>>Walking blackout?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Just to let you know how top secret home is, when I got back from both raptures I was with no observational memory of where I had gone to.

If you have no memory ( what is "observational memory"?!!??
) how do you know you were raptured?
Or
What makes you think you were raptured?
Why would (they?) kick you out of where you were raptured to?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

When I was a little younger I used to look up at the clouds and see shapes relating to superbowls. No coincidence.

Well then rapture makes perfect sense now doesn't it?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
reply to post by WarJohn

If you have no memory ( what is "observational memory"?!!??
) how do you know you were raptured?
Or
What makes you think you were raptured?
Why would (they?) kick you out of where you were raptured to?

Don't you think a person knows when they have been gone from their physical body? That's how I found out I was raptured. I don't think I was kicked out of my home, no, it was rather all apart of some plan I may be in on since it does afterall involve me heavily.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I experienced being gone for two different lengths in two different times. Second time was the longest length of being gone. I experienced being back with physical body right in the middle of something. Meaning, my physical body was not asleep, but up and about. Some thing or some one was operating my physical body in my absence.

Oh, ok, that answers part of my wondering.

How do you know there was something/someone operating your body? Was there a sense there was something else there? Or are you just missing time? Or on autopilot?
Your body will operate still when you don't think you're there. All right, that last statement doesn't make a lot of sense.
But the body does well on auto pilot.
I don't know how, but there's been times where I didn't remember the drive across town, but I still think (know) that I was in my body, on autopilot.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Don't you think a person knows when they have been gone from their physical body? That's how I found out I was raptured.

What would make you take the leap to the thought that you were "raptured"?

Did you even consider anything more....probable or realistic?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Don't you think a person knows when they have been gone from their physical body? That's how I found out I was raptured. I don't think I was kicked out of my home, no, it was rather all apart of some plan I may be in on since it does afterall involve me heavily.

Interesting.
Have you thought about being hypnotized, to see if the subconcious remembers anything? That might turn up some interesting results.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I'd like to add:

And get this...

2+3 = 5 and 3+2 = 5!

What date does the next Superbowl sunday fall on, huh?

Feb 5th!!! A 5 from the adding up in the 5th!

It looks like I'm pretty great at solving puzzles.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I never thought of doing that because I know I more likely can't be a candidate of it.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
WarJohn, has anyone mentioned yet that you have some of the most alluring and clickable thread titles on ATS?

You get me every time heheh.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
WarJohn, has anyone mentioned yet that you have some of the most alluring and clickable thread titles on ATS?

You get me every time heheh.

Well that is a good thing.
Topic titles are supposed to capture viewers.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

It just dawned on me to add 2012 up.

It = 5!

2012 is the chosen year for me since 2+3 and 3+2 both = 5.

It may be a code... Two digits (=2) for 23 and 32 for Feb (=2). 23 (=5) for 5th (=5). 32 (=5) for 2012 (=5).

I figure my genuine being wears physical bodies like clothing.

Come Feb 5th, I'm sheading this clothing I got as me physically right now.
edit on 15-12-2011 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Damn. With rock solid critical reasoning like that, who can argue?

Enjoy the personal rapture and turn off all cell phones and connected devices.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Code 2-5-5 = date Feb 5th 2012.

^This should be the day I get raptured the final time with no return to earth again.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Doesn't the rapture involve EVERYONE god, or jesus or the purple elephant in the sky deems willing of salvation going at the same time ? Then everyone else being left to suffer for all eternity ? Way things are going, kind of seems the best torture for all of us down here. Maybe, curious George did an audit on you and discovered the time you touched yourself inappropriately and put you back and now he's just teasing you.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn

It just dawned on me to add 2012 up.

It = 5!

2012 is the chosen year for me since 2+3 and 3+2 both = 5.

It may be a code... Two digits (=2) for 23 and 32 for Feb (=2). 23 (=5) for 5th (=5). 32 (=5) for 2012 (=5).

I figure my genuine being wears physical bodies like clothing.

Come Feb 5th, I'm sheading this clothing I got as me physically right now.
edit on 15-12-2011 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

oh and I noticed you said in your first post you had a 23 in your weight... is it 230 ? or 223 ? man you're a biggen!! I think you have delusions of importance or a seriously enlarged ego.. troll gets trolled. Seems fitting.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Haha!

Yes!

I got an out date!

I'm chosen with a chosen date all apart of some amazing plan!

I'm special because I live.

I get to get out and remain out of this hell hole called earth.

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join