It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hello everyone. I have been perusing the site for a while and researching on my own. I stumbled across some information I thought I needed to share with you all so I joined. However, I cannot post in any other forum besides this until I have 20 posts. So until I reach 20... I guess it will be a secret. Hopefully I get there soon!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by overdrive

Hi overdrive, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Welcome.
I hope it's an interesting secret

I'll be up for reading that.

Take care and hope to see you around the boards.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by overdrive

Welcome to Conspiracy Central. 20 posts are reached quickly as there is so much happening here its pretty unreal. Before you know it you'll be sucked into a discussion and the next time you look at your post count, it will be in the hundreds. (I'm sure there is a conspiracy there too!
)

Anyway, welcome, enjoy, and do share those secrets!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, overdrive! With so much content available, those first twenty posts will fly by. There are lots of important issues going on right now and the more we educate ourselves, the better. Promoting critical thinking is the mission of ATS and this site gives us tools to accomplish that. I also, am looking forward to your info and sharing it with the community. Once again, welcome aboard!

new topics

top topics

join