It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Presidents have Body Doubles?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I ask may self many times if presidents have Body Doubles.Not only for protection,but for their lack of speech,and constructive idea.
Maybe they are robots,acting on someones command.Or the body doubles have presidents.The secret services,the one percent,the guys behind the masks,behind the scenes.
Maybe thee presidents have a chip somewhere in the back of the head and someone with remote control lead their speech.
Hitler use to have a Body Double.Are we a body double for the presidents?Who is conveying the Presidents?
They are not the voice of the people,and we are not their voice.
Where are the real Presidents?

edit on 15-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I think presidents have "body doubles".
Remember the movie "Dave"
in a lot of situations it makes sense.
If I was a high figure as the president, I would want a body double!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
I ask may self many times if presidents have Body Doubles.Not only for protection,but for their lack of speech,and constructive idea.
Maybe they are robots,acting on someones command.Or the body doubles have presidents.The secret services,the one percent,the guys behind the masks,behind the scenes.
Maybe thee presidents have a chip somewhere in the back of the head and someone with remote control lead their speech.
Hitler use to have a Body Double.Are we a body double for the presidents?Who is conveying the Presidents?

Is this an intentional thread to make ATS members on this site to look silly or do you really believe they have robots look-a-likes giving speeches?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185

Is this an intentional thread to make ATS members on this site to look silly or do you really believe they have robots look-a-likes giving speeches?
Because of the low rate of the unemployment,no,of course they don't have "robots look-a-likes giving speeches", Nah .Did I say that?
edit on 15-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: rate

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Of course they do, many of them work on Saturday Night Live, on the weekends to make extra cash.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Of course they do, many of them work on Saturday Night Live, on the weekends to make extra cash.

That's what I mean,an extra job,aren't these hard times for them?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
its not just the protection side or just presidents, i mean santa uses body doubles to save going round all those malls himself.

edit on 15-12-2011 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Are we a body double for the presidents?Who is conveying the Presidents?

Whaa?

I just don't follow.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185

Obama's hologram has given a speech. I remember it vividly. It was discussed on some alternative internet radio talk shows and in the media a bit. Unfortunately, the only evidence I can find online is from a website I'm not a fan of. You'll think me a crackpot just for posting the link. But it DID happen.

Obama is giving a speech on Brazil right now. well something is "wrong." This is a 3d movie of Obama standing on that stage. Lots of errors, funny bluring of his image, something really strange on the left part of his head. But the BIG give away is when they took a side shot of him, there are flags at the other end of the stage, and his body should have been in front of the flags, yet parts of the flags were in front of his body on the side shot. Well so far, I haven't seen the flags behind him on the stage show thru him, on the frontal view! I guess you got that right! Well, after watching some more, NOPE, a bit of the American flag in back is showing THRU Obama! Need to improve your density a bit don't you? Oh and those "Holes" in his ear lobes, since when does our Obama (which one, there are at least 4), get his ears pierced with such large holes and now those very ear lobes are square sometimes too! How FUNNY and now CNN just cut off, maybe because the hologram is not working well enough, so lets get it off TV quick??????

Source

His robot signed a bill.

President Obama couldn’t sign the bill because he is in France, having a very lovely vacation. Couldn’t Joe Biden sign off? Apparently not! Plus, he is super busy returning Obama’s calls. So Barack Obama ordered his handwriting robot to sign the bill into law, and that’s apparently okey-dokey with the Constitution. A robot! Let’s hope it was at least assembled in the USA. This little bit in the Los Angeles Times story gave us the chills: Obama, attending an international summit in France, awoke early Friday to review and approve the bill, directing that it be signed in Washington by automatic pen before the provisions expired at midnight Thursday Eastern time.

Source

I won't go any farther than hard evidence. (translate: I won't get all 'silly' on you.) My thoughts are much wilder than this. This stuff isn't even a conspiracy. It's just the facts. I hate the links I posted. I didn't have much choice. I've noticed before that these stories are freely reported and later scrubbed off the internet. I'm absolutely positive it happened. People I know remember it too. What a strange realm we inhabit.
edit on 15/12/11 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Having seen this a few years ago now, I would guess not. Ignore the title and just watch how zoned out he is.

ETA The only people I know for a fact who had body doubles were Hitler (dead body at the bunker) and the Hussein's (some of which were just so obvious) and also I believe Obama Bin Lying. I mean Osama Bin Laden!

There is a new film out called The Devil's Double which is the true story of Latif Yahia, Uday Hussein's forced body double. Its a good watch if you haven't seen it.
edit on 15/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Yes, I am almost positive they do. Why would they not? I think the bigger question to be asked is HOW MANY body doubles.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
its not just the protection side or just presidents, i mean santa uses body doubles to save going round all those malls himself.

edit on 15-12-2011 by Biigs because: (no reason given)
Yes, but that's Santa with presents!Presidents don't gave,they take...everything!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

TextI won't go any farther than hard evidence. (translate: I won't get all 'silly' on you.) My thoughts are much wilder than this. This stuff isn't even a conspiracy. It's just the facts. I hate the links I posted. I didn't have much choice. I've noticed before that these stories are freely reported and later scrubbed off the internet. I'm absolutely positive it happened. People I know remember it too. What a strange realm we inhabit.
reply to post by RainbeauBleu

WOW,that's hard evidence,I wander how that comply with the LAW.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by emaildogs

Are we a body double for the presidents?Who is conveying the Presidents?

Whaa?

I just don't follow.
They use the people, and those behind them,use the Presidents,to make the people obey!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

TextHaving seen this a few years ago now, I would guess not. Ignore the title and just watch how zoned out he is.
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

I think he is a little tired,you know to many cigars!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by overdrive
Yes, I am almost positive they do. Why would they not? I think the bigger question to be asked is HOW MANY body doubles.
As much as they need,they are their own doubles,the transform they selves in robots when they act like they misunderstood the people!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Here's a photo of Charlie Sheen with his $3,000 Halloween mask from this year. Look at how realistic it is! I haven't even mentioned cloning or androids yet. This is a definite possibility!
edit on 16/12/11 by RainbeauBleu because:

top topics

join