It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death Awakens Us From This Nightmare To Show Us The Truth

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
My great grandmother and great grandfather on both sides of the family are here no more,death has taken them away from this life forever and they have already faced the truth...alone.

My grandmother and grandfather on both sides of the family are here no more,death has taken them away from this life forever and they have already faced the truth...alone.

My aunts and uncles on both sides of the family are here no more,death has taken them away from this life forever and they have already faced the truth...alone.

My mother and father are here no more,death has taken them away from this life forever and they have already faced the truth...alone.

I'm not young any more,i'm not old yet either,i'm forty five,i'm kind of in the middle i guess...

My feet are on the ground and my head is in the clouds,thats where they were born and thats where they will always be...

The two people who do remain alive and with me and who tell me they love me are my two daughters,who are sixteen years old and twenty years old,they were all that really mattered to me when they were little and they still are all that really matters to me now...

I knew back then when they were young and i still know now that we will not be with eachother forever and thats why i never yelled at them,thats why i never hit them and thats why i came home every single day and night after work so i could play with them and be with them,there was nowhere else i wanted to be...

They arent afraid of me,like i was made to be afraid of my father,they arent afraid to talk to me and thats why they still love me and when they tell me they do,i know why i'm here...

But any moment of any day,death will take you and i away from this life forever...

The truth will be revealed to all of us all and you and i will have to face it alone.....

Death will awaken us from this living nightmare of suffering and lies,disease and pain,war and greed...

Billions of people have already lived and died before us and they all know what the truth is...

The truth,its not a video game,its not a tv show,its not work,its not a car,its not money,its not a house,its not a movie star,its not a politician...

None of those thing are real,they are all temporary illusions that wither and fade and return to the star dust from where they came...

The truth is eternal,it is forever and it is watching you and i and it is waiting for you and i every step we take...

The truth,is an unknown reality that each and everyone of us will be shown,will have to face and will have no choice but to accept,whatever it is,we are all going to find out...

I believe that the only reason we are here is to show empathy and compassion towards eachother,to help and love one another and how much we express or dont express those things,will decide the kind of truth we will be faced with...

edit on 15-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
well said
Thanks for sharing your thoughts today

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I know you and I see different sides of the coin on many things but this is very well written. Thank you for posting it.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I think that we return again, and again and each time we must metaphorically drink from the River Lethe and forget most of what we learned in the true reality. And while I agree that each day we seem to be falling deeper into a nightmare world it is not always this way. There are still good things and good people and good times in the world, and this corruption of the world we are seeing is a result of the corruption of ourselves.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
OP, you would probably really appreciate the movie The Fountain.
"Death is the road to awe."

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Thank you for that offering Blocula, and I hope this gets well bumped.
So often the day to day cares mask the fact it can any day be our last.
My bucket list has no dust on it, I am one of the elders now myself-- and
it's always getting some item more important pushed toward the top. The
list will probably br right when my priorities are, my thanks again for the
focus you provided on the now. The 'never' is always too easy, and the
'must' is too hard alone. The latter is why I found friends here.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

The truth,is an unknown reality that each and everyone of us will be shown,will have to face and will have no choice but to accept,whatever it is,we are all going to find out...

What is it that you think the TRUTH shall show blocula??? Please share.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I believe that the only reason we are here is to show empathy and compassion towards eachother,to help and love one another and how much we express or dont express those things,will decide the kind of truth we will be faced with...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
An introduction I wrote some years ago for a short story of mine is relevant here. It's slightly paraphrased and edited:

We accept the weird distortions we experience when we are in a dream because we exist there under the Law of Dreaming. While we are under this Law, we never stop to think (and I have come to believe we cannot think) of where we really are. And where is that? Of course! We are, generally, snug in our beds. When we awaken, we say “Oh, it was only a dream!” and we get on with our lives, under the Law of Waking. We think, if we think about it at all, that we now know where we are – right here and now – but I cannot help but wonder if “where we are” is yet another place, still unknown to us.

Centuries ago, early anatomists dissected cadavers, looking for the “seat of the soul.” They failed. If you read the story of the creation of Adam/Man in Genesis, and really understand it, you will know that man was not given a soul, but BECAME a living soul when the Breath of Life was breathed into an otherwise dead body. Naturally, by the time the dissectors got their hands on the corpse, the soul was non-existent, and the breath/spirit was long gone. More recently, the theory was concocted that consciousness is a product of chemical reactions in the brain. As far as I know, this theory has failed, as has the one which postulated that consciousness is produced by electrical activity in the brain. What are we left with, then? Are we looking for something ephemeral or even ineffable? There is a school of thought which speculates that the brain is merely a transducer for the Mind, and that implies that our minds may well be in another place, but the nature of that place we have no knowledge of, being as we are, under the Law of Waking. Be aware that I am Philosophizing, not Scientificating here…

I have come to believe that when we move on into the “far country,” or rather, step over that barrier which we must all step over (death), we will awaken and say, “Oh, that too, was just a dream!”

As Theodore Roosevelt once said, "It is not having been in the dark house, but having left it that matters."

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thank you I enjoyed reading that.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
i dont know if this someone is trying to be funny or rude or just a copy cat by posting this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... only minutes after i posted my "very similar sounding" thread,they can say whatever they want and they can thread whatever they want,but now people will confuse the two and it will lessen the impact of mine,at a glance they will appear the same,when they actually have very very different meanings...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Did you see my reply in it?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

No i didnt,but i just did now and thanx...i didnt even want to have a look,but i did so i could read what you took the time to write

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Blocula, I agree with everything you just posted, but man....you have the downest way of saying it. I am a little older than you, have had my share of ups and downs... and love life.... and In even believe what you believe...I think, But you should be joyful. Life here is so rich...so beautiful...nature, the sun, the wind, the people around us...

And as for the future, what a wonderful adventure and journey that will be...I am looking forward to eternity... the cares of this ol' world will be passed and i will have a new body, a new level of consciousness, new joys to behold... I just hope they have krispy kreme there...

Blocula, go get you some Krispy Kremes... trust me and eternity and life will look a little brighter. In fact, with a dozen...you want to be alone.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I wish I could meet you in person to give you a big hug, you have really touched me with your words and made me shed some tears. You are the rare humanity type that spreads comfort and makes everyone's day around you lighter and lovingly. You my friend, are the reason people in our world are still not completely lost, immoral and materialistic.

Thanks for sharing this with us, god bless!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

I added more to my original post,a few more lines and more thoughts while i still had time to edit it,did you read that updated original post?...just wondering...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Posting his stuff on there and directing people to his webpage, because you are upset , is technically promoting "forum Gangs" to go and attack that poster......

its against T and C

So what if someone posted something similar, it happens all the time here.......between all the forums and all the members , your bound to have threads that come up that are almost identical.......

As to the OP, Isnt this in direct contradiction to your "Were all in hell " thread and "This is life after life"

IF this is life after life.......as you explained in that thread, then how can we die.......
edit on 15-12-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Well done blocula

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I have actually had a death experience and all I can say are two word - beautiful and peaceful. There is definitely a letting go of all the negative stuff and no matter how much pain there is leading up to the death - the release and feeling of peace is indescribable.

The journey on planet Earth is not unlike a school and some people learn their lessons well and others seem not to pay attention to anything but their own reflection.

It would appear that the love and attention you lavish on your Children is the result of a person who is definitely learning their lesson well. Many people on this planet do not have a family at all - or have them all killed in war or tragic accidents. Maybe the biggest lesson in life is that we have to learn to be a family of one - one family.

It still saddens me that people die alone and no one misses them - sometimes not for years. Twice in Australian newspapers I have seen articles where a person has died in their home and many years later someone thinks to visit them. One lady had died and was not thought of for so long that she was a perfectly dry skeleton - not a single shred of her organic body remained.

How is it with all the means of communication at our disposal we still cannot communicate thoroughly. It certainly appears that you are committed to communicating with your family and it is a success on every level.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Death Awakens Us From This Nightmare To Show Us The Truth

Therefore, best to die now and get it over with, while still alive, so that we might get to enjoy the revelation in the fullness of time and history, from life to life in eternity.

After all, there's no time like the present.

Prayer of St. Francis

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.
Where there is hatred, let me sow love.
Where there is injury, pardon.
Where there is doubt, faith.
Where there is despair, hope.
Where there is darkness, light.
Where there is sadness, joy.
O Divine Master,
grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled, as to console;
to be understood, as to understand;
to be loved, as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive.
It is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
and it is in dying that we are born to Eternal Life.
Amen.

edit on 15-12-2011 by NewAgeMan because: prayer added for context.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join