It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weirdest person you've ever met?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Reptius

The women i saw on the train. That had eyes like the universe and I just felt like I was falling into those eyes.. forever.. It was a strange experience...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Like the woman i saw at the mall on christmas eve,whos ivory body was the body of a goddess,whos blue eyes looked like two azure jeweled $$$ magnets,as i turned and looked the other way...

edit on 26-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Went to the center of town and got a haircut. Coming out the door and walking back to my car a block or so away, this guy is walking toward me. First impression: Like someone you would expect to see in a vampire movie. Long black, wet hair (it was raining), a black sort of cloak type jacket, all black clothing, very white skin and eyes that could see right through you. I was pulling out a smoke, and just as we crossed path, he turns and said "Nice Moustache". I was taken aback as I looked at him again, he immediately looks at the pack of smokes, and asked for one. Internally resisting, I still gave him one and lit it for him. He then starts walking with me and I am about to tell him to take a hike, when he blurts out "You know, for some reason people that meet me seem to die. A lot of people I know have died recently, even those that I have met for a short time. What do you think of that?" Holy crappola, my car is now in sight, and I just said to him "Hold that thought", and scurried over to my car, got in and sped off. The guy was still standing in the sidewalk with a kind of sheepish grin of sorts. Definitively , the weirdest dude I have ever met. This was 2 years ago, and I am obviously still here, but he had me worried for weeks.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

Hopefully you didnt speed off too fast,you might have had a bad accident...When people say things like that,or say things good or bad,of a similiar shocking nature,they seem to impress themselves into our memories for a very long time,sometimes for the rest of our lives...Why?...I dont know...Psychic Vampires?...Maybe...Or just a weirdo that feels important by playing with peoples minds...I wouldnt worry about it...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Reptius

Haha I could go on and on and on....

I worked in an adult club lol

The weirdest guy would have to be Superman.

Yes this guy THOUGHT he was Superman, Clark Kent and Kal El, kid you not!

He had the costumes to go with his personalities.

When I first met him I couldnt stop laughing i had to walk away. I felt bad but he was really cool just very OUT there.

He had his suit that had the Superman logo on the back in black and he wore a pendant he said was from his planet.

When he was Superman he literally wore the blue costume I kid you not! The first time i saw that I just about died. He was harmless and actually spent a lot of money in there, never knew what he did though, he literally played the role of Superman lol

He was fun to talk to cause he was reallllly out there, he should seriously write science fiction. He goes all over town like this lol

So yea he is probably the WEIRDEST person I have ever met.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

When this superman guy was a kid,did his parents force him to watch episodes of the 1950's george reeves tv show,the adventures of superman,over and over and over?..meaning in a clockwork orange kind of way...

Or was he suffering either from megalomania,a napoleon complex,narcissistic personality disorder,or all three?

edit on 27-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

When this superman guy was a kid,did his parents force him to watch episodes of the 1950's george reeves tv show,the adventures of superman,over and over and over?..meaning in a clockwork orange kind of way...

Or was he suffering either from megalomania,a napoleon complex,narcissistic personality disorder,or all three?

edit on 27-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Probably all of the above!

He was weird with his Superman complex but he was actually a really nice guy and besides thinking he was Superman he wasn't stupid.

He did always make me wonder because he could have a conversation about anything, heck he could be on ATS
who knows. I guess he was just a die hard fan or your theory on his parents is correct. lol

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Did he ever jump out windows in a single bound? Or is that what happened to him before he became obsessed with superman,fell or jumped,banged his head and when he came to,i am superman...If he changed his name to clark kent,that would have been really something.Somewhere theres a woman locked up in a rubber room whos convinced shes super girl,or at least lois lane,they would make quite the unique couple...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MollyStewart
reply to post by Reptius

When I was in my late teens I backpacked around Australia with a girlfriend doing the seasonal harvest. Basically picking fruit, veggies or wildflowers etc. After 12 months I headed home for an Uncles funeral. My Mother lived in a rural area and my sister was several towns away and I decided to hitch hike over to see her. It was the first time I had ever hitch hiked without my girlfriend and in hindsight a very silly thing to do. I was picked up by a guy with curly back hair in a nice blue sedan. We had a bizarre conversation in which he asked what I would do if he propositioned me.

I replied that I would politely say no thanks and thank him for the ride thus far and ask to be let out. (I had my hand on the door handle ready to bail from the moving vehicle if I had to). He then stops the car and lets me out. I really felt like I had dodged a bullet that day as I watched him drive away. To my horror he turned the car around to come back in my direction. As he slowed down, the local pub owner who knew my Mum stopped and picked me up. The blue sedan drove off in a hurry. Years later I see a picture on the News and I recognize the man who picked me up. His name was Ivan Milat.

I have been reading a lot about people who think they escaped milat - there is always one thing in common he seems to let people out and then turn around as if he was coming back for them. Seems to be maybe part of his MO - to lull people into a sense of safety - or give them a chance. Creepy nonetheless. Loads of con theories around milat; was he alone, was he framed etc etc.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Theres a "lost saucer" woman who works part time where i work and shes a real "fruit loop" she goes out of her way just to walk up to total strangers and tell them how manic and bi-polar she is,then she'll start crying everytime they walk away and then she'll start mumbling to herself and twisting her hair into knots with her fingers...

Gotta love the bleeding heart liberals and their "let the morons and mental defects roam freely while collecting social security checks" additudes and god help us if and when the majority of people in the usa become like that lady i work with and thanx to our ever de-evolving gene pool,it might actually happen and some other country like russia or china will come over here and stomp us and the mental midgets they encounter wont offer any real resistance at all and they will be totally clueless about what to do...
edit on 5-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
There's this homeless guy in my area. He has really nasty dredlocks, but the odd thing about him is his actions.

I've seen him have a heated debate with a stop sign, yell at passing cars, or argue with thin air. He's usually around the mall, walking along the sidewalk when I've seen him. I'm assuming he's an addict or has a mental health issue. I haven't seen him in a bit though, so maybe he got picked up and is getting whatever treatment he needs...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Theres a guy just like that near the mall where i live.Hes around 50 years old,has really long grey hair and beard.He talks to people that only he can see and i've seen him get into shadow boxing matches with people only he can see as well and i have even seen him walking down a busy sidewalk filled with people and then suddenly break out into a full blown waltz combined with a jitterbug type of dancing, really bizzare.Although i dont like the fact that he's sometimes around little kids...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Gotta love the bleeding heart liberals and their "let the morons and mental defects roam freely while collecting social security checks" additudes and god help us if and when the majority of people in the usa become like that lady i work with and thanx to our ever de-evolving gene pool,it might actually happen and some other country like russia or china will come over here and stomp us and the mental midgets they encounter wont offer any real resistance at all and they will be totally clueless about what to do...

Don't know about your jurisdiction, but up here it was the Right Wing Tories that tossed them out of treatment centres and out on to the street.

And frankly, nobody picks up mental heath issues for fun and I think you ought to be somewhat more charitable in your comments...like if you can mock their schizophrenia, they can laugh at your cancer (or whatever).

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Hmm.

The weirdest person (s) I have ever known have to be my two brothers. One a whole brother, the other a half-brother.

It would take paragraphs to talk about them but I'll say for now that my whole brother liked to chase and kill bees with a hammer.

My half-brother collected baby dolls (toys) and kept them in a crib. Oh, yea, he was ...hmmmm... 30 something and who knows what he is doing now.

That is just a taste.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
One other strange person was when I was working as a customer service agent for an airline.

This guy comes in and he is very well dressed, looks like a business man, very professional looking, etc.

I was working at the ticket counter. He comes up and asks if there are any men working. I thought to myself, "oh this man would like help with his bags." So I said something like, "yes we have some men to help you."

He then goes to say, " I hate men. I'd like to see their jugular veins cut." Um.

I was like, "oookay, excuse me for a minute." So I went to the back office and repeated what this guy had said.

There is not a climatic ending to this. All that happened was we called the police and he got questioned and hauled off.

This was around 1993 or so. I have no idea what would prompt this well dressed, professional looking man to say something like that.

I've never forgotten that.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Don't know about your jurisdiction, but up here it was the Right Wing Tories that tossed them out of treatment centres and out on to the street.

And frankly, nobody picks up mental heath issues for fun and I think you ought to be somewhat more charitable in your comments...like if you can mock their schizophrenia, they can laugh at your cancer (or whatever).
Well considering the fact that around 80% of all murders are committed by people mith mental disorders,i think i'm correct in thinking and saying that they should not be allowed to roam amongst innocebnt normal people.Ticking time bombs waiting to emotionally snap is who and what the schizophrenics really are...

And those who pass the laws which allow the sickos and psychos to roam around amongst normal people,are immune from the violence that those defective persons all too often inflict,because those who pass the laws are safe and secure within their amored mansions,within their limousines and behind their body guards,while the average citizen and child is faced with the looming threat of rape and or murder on a daily basis...

Oh well...The sickos and psychos keep the police,the courts and the lawyers in business...Dont they?...Because its all about money...Not the safety of normal people...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join