It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am so SICK to death with Jesus FREAKS this Holiday!!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

I know it can get annoying if you let it, but remember, on the whole, they all mean well.

Uh, do you have evidence of this? Because I have seen none. And most of them like to pass out bus tickets to hell a little too quickly. Of all the religions Christians are the ones who act least Christ like of all of them. And I do have evidence...

I have to agree with the lady, or should I say ldy?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

Do you hate Santa Clause too?

Depends on who is playing him.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Awesome I am in the south too. The looks I get sometimes is funny and then they open their mouth.

There is your problem... I lived in the South until two years ago. You get a lot more bible thumpers knockin below the Bible belt than you do above it. A lot more! Up North you rarely see them. Therefore the northerners are getting twisted into all kinds of weird poses over your thread here.

Everyone take a deep breath, it's a Southern thing and if you haven't lived there you can't appreciate what this woman is going through. My sympathies to you OP and S+F. And to the rest of y'all I say this is a rant after all.

Pssst. I moved to Washington State as I was going broke too. Lot's of liberals, higher minimum wage and more jobs... and less bible thumpers knockin on doors.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I celebrate YULE...I am a pagan obviously oh yeah I just love hearing them tell me I am a satanist too!!! Loads of fun for all...

Yeah, me too, ldyserenity. I also like to remind them just who it is that supports Satan and Demons so heatedly by always talking about them all the time? I also like to remind them Yule is not their holiday, they stole it from us, after all.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
i agree with the OP, enough with the jesus stuff, where was he when obama signed our freedoms away or allowed the pentagon to wage war with websites it doesnt like?
he doesnt give a #

where was he when we started to legislate Him out of our daily lives?
Where was He when we waged wars in His name.
Where was He when we murder 2 million children a year while in the womb?

Right where He always is, at the right hand of the Father.
He will never forsake us, but He suffered that fate by us
How sad He must be to watch this debate over the things He wants to freely give us yet our collective sins are reaching heaven and we have asked Him to leave this country and the hedge of protection certainly does look like it has been lifted allowing us to do it on our own, which is our request if I understand everyone. So lets not blame Him for our collective plight until we once again turn from our wicked ways and humble ourselves and once again seek His blessings. Lets at least begin by holding ourselves accountable and our elected officials accountable and then we can find the solid ground by which we can cry out, whether or not He has forsaken us, which He never will.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I always LOL when people on Facebook post things like "I'm saying MERRY CHRISTMAS instead of 'Happy Holidays' this year because I'm going back to what Christmas was ORIGINALLY all about: Jesus!! Who's with me??".

I'm like "Let's go back even further, before Christians stole it, and bring back Saturnalia! I want to go Christmas Caroling NAKED!! Who's with me??"
edit on 18-12-2011 by thepixelgarden because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

I speak to Jesus. I cry to him. I place ALL my burdens on HIM because I do not want to bother others with my problems. I thank God I have the hope of a new day and the right to pray.

I genuinely don't get it. This Jesus character must be depressed 24/7, first he dies on a cross for something he didn't even do (for other people's sins apparently) and now he's having to endure the burdan of other people's problems day in, day out. I hope people give the fella some 'good' news every so often.

Hey MamaJ, if you have people who love you then they'd 'want' you to speak to them about your problems. Don't rely on just praying, speak to your people, they'd hate the fact you're going through whatever it is you are on your own (not including your mate Jesus). Good luck to yeh.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join