It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from the Midwest!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I've been lurking some time now and decided to let my existance be known! I came across this site over the summer but only did I finally join back in October.

I'm utterly horrible when it comes to introducing myself. Normally I'd just stick to my favorite color, animal, and band but I guess I'll give a little more than that this time around. (:

First off I reside in Midwest USA but surprisingly have never seen or been in a tornado yet despite living here my entire nineteen years of life! Secondly I've seen/been under a few "ufos", all in the Kansas City area, as well as experienced quite a bit of "paranormal" activity during my childhood. But that's all part of a different discussion set for a different time. I work at Walmart in this town, which is far from my dream job, and hope to get back into college although that seems like a dream that will never happen at this rate.

Humm, well that's all I got for now! Like I said, horrible at introductions unless it's the basic kindergarten questionnaire.

~Chimney

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Chimney

Hi Chimney, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
welcome chimney i do hope you enjoy your membership here

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Thank you for the links, Sauron, and thank the both of you for welcoming me! Once I orientate myself further in how this place actually works, you'll be seeing more of me! (:

top topics

join