It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My plane crash dream.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Two nights ago I had a dreadful dream that I was on a plane that was going down fast. I was sitting on the right of the plane and I said ‘oh well, it means I’ll die’.

The plane started diving and I woke up.

I like my threads to be humorous and hopefully interesting [see: ‘what if aliens are silly’ in general chit chat!] and I only mention this in case it was a prophecy; perhaps break the time loop. Could have been?

If the next plane I sit on has seats with brown backs on them…I am getting off!!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I have dreams like this too, I posted a few on here, most of the time I am watching them crash, I remember all my dreams and always are they vivid, and I can say out of all the dreams, I had more plane crash dreams then any other type. my dreams the planes are mostly red but just a couple weeks ago I dreamt I was watching a plane go down and all I can see is the tail and it was navy blue, thunder lightning ect... all I can say is I NEVER want to get on a plane lol.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Yikes. those sound brutal.

I was actually sitting on the thing and knew it was curtains and resigned myself to it.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Just because you had a dream doesn;t mean it is a prediction/prophecy, however, next time you are on a plane with brown covered seat in front of you i would move too

I had a dream the other day where i was in the FFL in Paris, France, while it was under attack by an unknown enemy. Was it a prophecy? No it wasn't it was most probably my brain connecting all the things i seen/ thought of in the day (reading my FFL book/reading some ww3 #/ Battlefield 3.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
You know, I had dream like that one time, only I wasn't on the plane, I saw the plane over side step his landing at the air show. It was like I was right there in the field watching it happen. And, the next day my x got a phone call, saying that his boss died when he flew his old plane at an air show in texas and over side stepped his landing.

Now that was pretty freaky. I never met the guy.

What's really weird, is when, some, not all big events happens, I get something strange over me.

Like the wee hours coming home from work before 9/11 happened. I thought, (that same cloud of dust, that was in NYC) was like right in the middle of the road, and I was so scared to drive through it, that I slammed on my brakes, in the middle of highway, and waited for other cars to go though, and I was like maybe I'm tired from the driving, from working, everything is okay. I get home, go to bed, my x is freaking out and waking me, and the next thing I saw on TV was, that same cloud I saw on the highway.

That freaked me out.

Also, another freaky time, was, I was sitting on the porch taking to my step-mother and just told her, "Hey, you know, it's been a while since we've had any accidents on this street" and as soon as I said that, BOOM, some guy turned the corner to fast and flipped his pickup over another car and his head flew out the window. Man, I felt like I caused that accident. Felt so bad.

Haven't had dreams like that in a long while, half awake dreams, or awake dreams. It Is pretty weird though.
edit on 15-12-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
whoever posts in this thread shuld conduct a psychic dreams session.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

I was wondering how common plane crash dreams are cuz I've been having them for years, as a passenger and observer on the ground. I feel they are symbolic of the elites/one percenters. As in, they are above it all, out of reach, taking us for a ride, yet still vulnerable and easily taken down by their own ballsy maneuvers. Sometimes the plane is a helicopter or glider or mothership, sometimes orange.

The latest one was of a small recon drone, having "crashed" it was definitely looking to spy on me.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

Hi , i have had two plane crash dreams one was about 3 years ago . At that time there was a large open area around our house anyway i was on the ground and saw the plane come in ( it was a large passenger plane ) over the open area and down it came to bits and my husbands father got off he was ok then the dream went into like a shop . Later my husband and i opened a shop it crashed and burned. So i think the dream was saying dont bother it wont work.lol. The other dream i had about a plane crash the plane didn't actually crash but it was close. I was in my teens so about 30 years ago . I was in America and on a plane taking off, but there was an earthquake and as the plane ( big one ) was going down the runway huge cracks appeared in the ground ( i was looking out the window i suppose ) anyway the plane just got off the ground i remember it took a heap of effort thats what it felt like. I put it down to my thinking was changing .I have never been to America but if i ever do i will probably be freaking at airports lol .I have had dreams that come true i will post them someday

top topics

join