It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Shocker

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I thought for sure someone would have this up by now.

Last night watching the NBC Nightly News, they actually did a spot on Ron Paul! They showed he was in a statistical tie with Romney, and surging. They also mentioned his finish with the Iowa straw poll. It was mostly good reporting. I was shocked to say the least! Here's to hoping our cries for a fair representation of the candidates by the MSM is having an affect!

For your viewing pleasure:

Ron Paul the man to watch?
edit on 12/15/2011 by haarvik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I think they realize they can't just ignore him anymore. I'm still a bit suspicious about these recent developments. When does the campaign to discredit him get into full swing?
The good part is that people who rely on MSM are now more aware of him.
Thanks for the post. Didn't know he "made it" in primetime.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

Did they pull a Rick Perry on him?

Did they threaten his families safety incase his support was so great that a cover up candidate would be too obvious? Did they warn if he became President he'd either have to follow their agenda or put his families lives in jeopardy? I'd hate that to be the case.

Aside from my little theory good to hear he got some coverage.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Well the campaign to discredit him has slightly started already. They're trying to drive away Republican voters by saying "are you going to run for a third party or support another Republican if he wins." Of course he always has a good response of "I'm not planning on running with a third party, however, how can I back a Republican that is completely against my platform and views." Which is something I totally agree with. The people need to wake up and realize that even if you don't agree 100% with Paul, he is the ONLY person who is going to be able to bring the ACTUAL "change" (to quote somebody else) that America needs. Hell I've been more of a Liberal person for my entire life and the guy has completely changed my view.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I've noticed too that he is getting more mention in the news and was surprised. I think what others have said is true, that they can't ignore him anymore. He is getting more support from people than the media hoped he would.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by nathanscottecho

Well the campaign to discredit him has slightly started already.

It is in full swing. Sean Hannity had a guy on his radio show yesterday bringing up all of the "Ron Paul is a racist" stuff. Basically the guy was telling everybody that Paul would be destroyed because of the news letter stuff from the 1990s. So, they might as well skip on him. He also did everything but say that Ron Paul and his ideology was the same as the KKK. He did mention the KKK a few times to drive home the fear and paranoia though.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I also found it kind of odd that the night before they showed their WSJ poll, and Ron Paul was in the single digits. Yet their poll last night shows him almost even with Romney. So which poll was flawed? Which one was accurate? Are any of them accurate?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Wow...

I'm sure Alan Greenspan's wife just loved having to acknowledge the rising power of the only honest man running for POTUS...

GO RON!!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I saw the broadcast and I thought it was pretty good. They asked the question of Ron Paul being the "Dark Horse Candidate." This is starting to get pretty exciting.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Somehow that page is now replaced with a video of President Obama talking to the troops and welcoming the troops home?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

You have to scroll down the list of videos on the left to get to the Ron Paul video.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

We never get enough coverage of RP to begin with, but it will be interesting to find out more about Paul's extemporanious speaking. It's up to him and his team to get heard and seen as much as possible. Any increase in popularity should translate into more opportunuties for him to explain that he's really not 'crazy', that we need to get back to governing constitutionally. Not enough ears have heard clearly just what changes RP will bring.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

Hopefully his appearance on The Tonight Show will help in getting that message out. It's a nice venue as long as they don't try and make fun of his positions.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by pierregustavetoutant
I think they realize they can't just ignore him anymore. I'm still a bit suspicious about these recent developments. When does the campaign to discredit him get into full swing?
The good part is that people who rely on MSM are now more aware of him.
Thanks for the post. Didn't know he "made it" in primetime.

We here at home were just discussing this last night, how will they go about trashing Ron Paul? He hasn't had any affairs, hasn't taken any lobby money, and his voting record stand on it's own. Ron is a doctor, not a lawyer, and he sometimes works for free. Let them try to trash him, they will not succeed.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
Somehow that page is now replaced with a video of President Obama talking to the troops and welcoming the troops home?

What is the deal with your external image? All it shows is the IP of my Time Warner server, not my actual IP address.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Dr. Paul has people talking.. and in a good way. This was on ABC just a few days ago.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

Cause the MSM, aka press-titutes, know they can't cover it up anymore....Ron Paul is a contender...and a WINNER...and a true American!!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Didnt romney choose the KKK slogan?

Second.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
They were talking about him on CNN this morning too. Surprisingly, it was not a hatchet job. They were showing Paul in a good light and saying not to count him out. He's finally getting the attention he deserves because he's the best man for the job and they can't hide it any more.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Ron Paul Shocker?

I am shocked that he would even do such a thing.
Does he even know what it means?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join