It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newt Gingrich Heckled by Occupy Protesters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Newt gets occupied? Not really but it's still fun to watch.

I think he handles it well though, he looks mildly amused.

My favorite part is around the 30 second mark when the Newt supporter stands up and acts like he's going to do something about the heckling

Newt Gingrich heckled by Occupy protesters

It was supposed to be a talk about brain science – a chance for Newt Gingrich to show off his capacity for Big Ideas and his grasp of complicated policy issues.

Instead, the new Republican frontrunner found himself outsmarted and mike-checked by a small group of Occupy protesters who infiltrated the talk at a University of Iowa medical school building.

edit on 15-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
They are heckling the wrong person! He's a flippin candidate and has not held office since 1999. How about heckling our bumbling president who is bringing this country to its knees. Once again, they target the wrong person.

They don't need to worry about newt getting elected. It's not going to happen. To much baggage in his closet.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Obama is the other option, and he's still eligible despite his closet full of unfulfilled promises and anti-american decisions. These corporate fascist #s don't care about "skeletons in the closet", that's just how they carrot the sheep along. The could give a damn about how many women he slept with. The fact that over the years they could get Newt to change his position on pivotal issues it all they're worried about.

He's controllable.
He loves money..

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I think he handles it well though, he looks mildly amused.

He's been in politics and in office enough in his life to let this kind of junk just roll off.
But I'm with the previous poster ... any OWS people going after him at this point ...
that's just silly.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I think that the OWS person has a point, Ron Paul even got Newt for Fannie Mae/Freddy Mac.

That said, Newt is less electable than Stalin, Hillary Clinton and Mel Gibson combined. The choices next year will be Obama or Mitt, and they're both the worst of two evils... if that is possible?

Derek

new topics

top topics

join