It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Raining with Apples!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I heard of the fish rain,or frogs rain,but never the apple rain.The weather it's more an more freakish,as the times are more and more strange,maybe the next rain will be with eggs.
Are this the signs of the times?Very weird,you can think at anything but,but not a rain with...apples?

TextDecember 15, 2011 – WEST MIDLANDS, UK – An avalanche of more than 100 apples rained down over a main road in Keresley, Coventry on Monday night. The street was left littered with apples after they pelted car windscreens and bonnets just after rush-hour. The bizarre downpour may have been caused by a current of air that lifted the fruit from a garden or orchard, releasing it over the junction of Keresley Road and Kelmscote Road. One driver said: “The apples fell out of the sky as if out of nowhere. They were small and green and hit the bonnet hard. There were other cars on the road at the time too and everyone had to stop their cars suddenly. “It wouldn’t surprise me if some cars were damaged. I know the area well and there are no apple trees around.” Yesterday, the smashed apples could still be seen up and down the 20-yard stretch of road. Dave Meakins, a retired fork lift truck driver, said he thought the apples had been thrown as a prank by children. ‘I honestly don’t know where the apples could have come from,” he said. “I assumed kids must have thrown them because we do get the occasional egg and apple thrown but there’s way too much for that. I would love to know where they came from.” Some said they thought the apples had fallen from a passing plane. Keresley parish councillor Sandra Camwell said a freak black-out happened on the same road last year. She said: “Strange things do happen in this part of the world. I think it’s highly likely that apples did fall from the sky.
source(theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

visit link for full article.

source(theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

The weather has change in the past years ,in a very short period of time,with no previous history.
I am asking you,what do you think the next weird phenomena will be?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Not sure how to do he link thing but this was posted yesterday. Cheers anyway though.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

Not sure how to do he link thing but this was posted yesterday. Cheers anyway though.

I didn't find it with the search engine,sorry!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is the other one, its in the BTS side.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
did they fall from the sky to the ground, or from the ground to the sky and back, or was the tree uprooted into the heavens until the time was set for the pectin to fall upon the chlorophyll. feed the hungry with falling apples and they will live. heavens grace is upon you. i control the heavens. seek my message.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by KennyDurazo
did they fall from the sky to the ground, or from the ground to the sky and back, or was the tree uprooted into the heavens until the time was set for the pectin to fall upon the chlorophyll. feed the hungry with falling apples and they will live. heavens grace is upon you. i control the heavens. seek my message.

Oh hail great controller of the universe! Live long and prosper. Might your message by any chance be "Drink more Ovaltine"?
edit on 12/15/2011 by MissSmartypants because: grammar

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

i seem to remember an elderly couple in the south of england,when opening the front door mustard seed just poured in, this phenomanom it well reported in Arthur C. Clarks book strange universe or something like that.In James Forts book they seem to just appear about eight feet in the air and then drop to the ground.Its all very quantum.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonentity

i seem to remember an elderly couple in the south of england,when opening the front door mustard seed just poured in, this phenomanom it well reported in Arthur C. Clarks book strange universe or something like that.In James Forts book they seem to just appear about eight feet in the air and then drop to the ground.Its all very quantum.
My question is,apples ,this time of the year,from where,very weird!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Well they couldnt have fallen very far or they would have splatted into pulp when they hit the road .Im saying the mustard seed poured through the old folks door in febuary.Where did that come from? .It seems that its the same well reported phenomanom as Fort suggested.The mustard seed germinated.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
The weather has change in the past years ,in a very short period of time,with no previous history.

Do you think that you would have heard of an event such as this 10 years ago? What about 20 years ago?

I highly doubt it. I would say that this is an example of increased communication and accessibility rather than an increase in "weird phenomenon". The weather has always been strange, but now we have the means and the ability to talk about it with those around the world, which would have once been impossible.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curious and Concerned

Do you think that you would have heard of an event such as this 10 years ago? What about 20 years ago?

I highly doubt it. I would say that this is an example of increased communication and accessibility rather than an increase in "weird phenomenon". The weather has always been strange, but now we have the means and the ability to talk about it with those around the world, which would have once been impossible.
To many weird phenomena in a very short period of time ,so something has change,the problem is our sense of perception!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

To many weird phenomena in a very short period of time ,so something has change,the problem is our sense of perception!

May I ask what other "weird phenomena" you are referring to? I'm not aware of any events which are highly abnormal. But I agree that there is a problem in peoples sense of perception. A lot of people mistakenly attribute an increase in reporting of a phenomena to an actual increase in the stated phenomena, without taking into account the increase in technology and communication that enables us to access this information. But I am genuinely interested if you have any further information pertaining to strange weather events.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

yes, ovaltine is love. i learned that in the documentory about the movie chocolat. good movie. all chocolate drinks carry cocoa. You are wise to have spoken.

new topics

top topics

join