It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the TRUE Evil in our Society?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
People come up with all kinds of theories, like the Illuminati, or the Government..or both combined.

But the true and very obvious evil in our society is BANKS.

Why?

Because banks are the only ones which will still profit if the rest mankind goes bankrupt.
You might be worrying about how to feed your kids or how to pay your next doctor's bill, while the banks at the same time will rake in even more money, profiting from YOUR debt...while they build their new, shiny highrises and office buildings.

You (and me) are morons, because we put OUR money in there, we are the ones giving the banks the money in the first place - they work with OUR money which they lend out to others for profit.

As if this would not be enough - here is the kicker: Banks charge ME or YOU for the great privilege that we are "allowed" to put our money in. (I don't know about you but they charge me a hell of a lot of fees just to use them).

So..not only do they charge us for the fact that we are putting money in there - they are then making their profit by lending out our, your and my money to the ones who are in debt. Isn't this ironic?

And wait 'til this society will crumble with people being poor and not knowing how to survive, the banks will be the last ones standing...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

No one forces you to use a bank.Stop complaining.Are you part of the OWS movement?Wouldn't surprise me.Seriously when are people going to start thinking for themselves?Oh,by the way I blame the fat lady down the street,the homeless guy on skid row,the junkie in the ghetto gettin high,the drunk who pissed on my lawn and that cute little girl who asked me today at work what I do what I do while I'm there..it's all their fault I'm not ahead in life.Sound ridiculous?So does blaming the banks and the goverment for YOUR problems and short comings.

edit on 15-12-2011 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I haven't found an effective way of "direct delivering" my money to my door [YET], so i am depending on them. Easy.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Corruption and greed is the true evil of society.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I tried this plea in a more wordy fashion not too long ago on ATS. It didn't garner much interest because people either know, or they scoff, and those in the know are scared now. Too scared to Star and Flag, too scared to speak out, it's getting dark in here. Maybe it's just me, I've only been around for like 6 months overall or so. But blaming the banks calls in the usual suspects of "Nuh uh, it's your fault!" people, and such. Little in the way of HECK YEAH!

Well HECK YEAH! You are absolutely right. I agree people need to wake up to it and deal with it. There are many of us, but some of us are too scared to type this right now. I talk to people in real life all the time, from all walks of life, who have some or all of this down now. It's out there. What's it gonna take?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

No one forces you to use a bank.

Complete bollox!

My bills will cost more, my employer would think I'd lost it and more if I don't use a bank. Some things are near impossible to buy without a bank and it will get worse.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
But the true and very obvious evil in our society is BANKS.

True that... But the evil Bankers ARE the Illuminati

The American Dream By The Provocateur Network

Rosicrucians/Masons created America to be free of that evil..

Woodrow Wilson was the cad who sold us back to the banks.

Take a few minutes and watch the video... it really tells it like it is

edit on 15-12-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

That's pretty much what David Icke was saying until he suddenly decided to start rattling on about Reptilian shape shifters. The difference is he believes "The Brotherhood" has been hijacked and used to support the banks and elite.

The European debt crisis is currently being used as an excuse to further control economic policy in as many countries as possible. How long will Europeans take austerity measures in an attempt to support a corrupt banking system? We'll see....

edit on 16/12/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

ETA: Good post, Zorgon. How many "truthers" will actually watch that video though? Probably about as many as read the links in threads or read posts longer that a few sentences. Hopefully I'm wrong.
edit on 16/12/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

No one forces you to use a bank.Stop complaining.Are you part of the OWS movement?Wouldn't surprise me.Seriously when are people going to start thinking for themselves?Oh,by the way I blame the fat lady down the street,the homeless guy on skid row,the junkie in the ghetto gettin high,the drunk who pissed on my lawn and that cute little girl who asked me today at work what I do what I do while I'm there..it's all their fault I'm not ahead in life.Sound ridiculous?So does blaming the banks and the goverment for YOUR problems and short comings.

The difference is Those people don't offer to give you three thousand dollars and only ask you to pay it off while actually charring you Oh i don't know....Ten Percent on top of the base three thousand dollars.

Those people also don't spend there money on mansions with thirteen bedrooms and eighteen bathrooms while people starve in the street.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Originally posted by Pimander
Good post, Zorgon. How many "truthers" will actually watch that video though? Probably about as many as read the links in threads or read posts longer that a few sentences.

We haz truthers here?

2... me and the one who starred the post

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by Pimander

We haz truthers here?

2... me and the one who starred the post

Big sigh. I wish you were wrong. What happened to ATS?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

MONEY is the bad guy---

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
the true evil is the evil within, like it has always been. what we see today is the age old good verses evil battle that's been going on for tens of thousands of years. question is, will we get it right this time..

new topics

top topics

join