It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Japan a warning to Iran?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
It would make sense for “the west” [ltd] to send a deadly message to a country that is making nuclear progress.

I wonder, since many say we are capable of weather wars and tectonic terrorism, if Japan's woes was a message to Iran. E.g., look how much a well off and developed country suffers…imagine YOUR country suffering this.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

It would make sense for “the west” [ltd] to send a deadly message to a country that is making nuclear progress.

No. It took no action against North Korea. There were years of pointless negotiations and inspections, but the "West" did nothing to stop them

I wonder, since many say we are capable of weather wars and tectonic terrorism, if Japan's woes was a message to Iran. E.g., look how much a well off and developed country suffers…imagine YOUR country suffering this.

Since "weather war" and "tectonic terrorism" are paranoid fantasies, I think the conclusion is obvious.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

I was going to get very sarcastic with a response but that would be totally pointless and also not in keeping with the spirit of the site. Thinking about it, it is certainly one "out there" conspiracy!

Instead, i will just say simply, no it wasn't. Japan was the result of a natural occurrence.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

I was going to get very sarcastic with a response but that would be totally pointless and also not in keeping with the spirit of the site. Thinking about it, it is certainly one "out there" conspiracy!

Instead, i will just say simply, no it wasn't. Japan was the result of a natural occurrence.

I was going to get sarcastic too, but I\m worried the powers that be might make an earthquake happen under my house...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
ALWAYS keep an open mind on this planet!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
They didn't eat enough bacon.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
No, this thread is a blatant disregard to logic AND critical thinking.

Japan, an American Ally, was NOT a victim of a super secret (no evidence) weather machine that causes major earth quakes. Believing this would be no different than believing Santa really exists. The only fueling motivation is the WANT to believe. Period!
edit on 15-12-2011 by MobiusUnleashed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MobiusUnleashed
No, this thread is a blatant disregard to logic AND critical thinking.

Japan, an American Ally, was NOT a victim of a super secret (no evidence) weather machine that causes major earth quakes. Believing this would be no different than believing Santa really exists. The only fueling motivation is the WANT to believe. Period!
edit on 15-12-2011 by MobiusUnleashed because: (no reason given)

I feel you need to open your mind an investigate some more. allow for all possibilities.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
If you want to send a warning why wouldn't you send it to the country that your upset with?

Why destroy something in a different country?

This makes no sense to me.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
If you want to send a warning why wouldn't you send it to the country that your upset with?

Why destroy something in a different country?

This makes no sense to me.

2 birds and one stone? anyway, it was just an idea. im not locked to it,folks!!!

new topics

top topics

join