It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask yourself: what do i feel about existence on planet earth? The answer is very important!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Pylon

I got it wrong, you are right about suffering, but death is part of life, i wouldnt want to end it but yeah, if you mean promote a healthy lifesatyle to enjoy life more, of course.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by VibratoryAgent

I cant be too specific about the do´s and dont´s.
We all have challenges to live and its up to us to live them the best we can, our soul wants to live and learn through us and the needs of the soul are often unconscious to us...
So there is a bit of a mystery, i believe in freedom, free will, and to do the best we can, give our best, its not easy but its our performance that matters, not what happens to us, its what we do, not what others do, or the world.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

explain the logics u see in stating that death is part of life

logically it is impossible to relate death with life, life is the free positive sense becoming object so constant always then, there cant b more constant then object fact

while death is nothing object at all

how no object is part of full object constancy?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

I don't think its naive.
We don't have the ability to know whats best to everyone, in a soul level, i mean.
So its not naive to believe that in a soul level everything is being taken care so that we live what we need, so that the choices we have to face are put upon us to make...
Your soul may need to live an experience of unemployment and professional exclusion and your personality thinks its terrible, but your soul wants it very badly, although you might be very afraid of it, do you understand what i mean?
Our souls needs are often unconscious, some things you do... sometimes you are being driven unconsciously to situations your soul wants to live, you are being driven to situations where you will be tested, you will be put in situations where you will have to make choices.
So its not easy to understand what is the best for us, you have to believe the intelligent infinity knows what it is doing!
But if you don't want to believe, fine, its your choice, you are free to do what you want, maybe that's the best choice for you right now, in a soul level.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Unconditional Love, this is the delusional belief of an individual or collective that is still in a rejective state of mind in regards to the actual reality they exist within!

LIFE

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

"But if you don't want to believe, fine, its "your choice, you are free to do what you want, maybe that's the best choice for you right now, in a soul level.

You cannot know what you believe for once you know it it is no longer belief, know this and you will seek truth that can be known rather than just believed

top topics

<< 1   >>

join