It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask yourself: what do i feel about existence on planet earth? The answer is very important!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Life is a game, we are all playing it.
Some people don't understand this game, so they rebel against it, they rebel against existence, they rebel against God. Some people don't understand the rules of this game, they don't know the goal of this game, so they hate it.
Because at first glance this seems to be a world of suffering, injustice and inequality. But its not that at all. I will go to that later.
These are the people that love the 2012 predictions. They want out of here, they want salvation from here. They want to escape. Something or someone (not them) must save them from this hell planet.
These are the people that get depressed, they go to drugs, they go to religion, they cant deal with life demands because deep down inside they don't understand life on planet earth and they don't like it!
I was one of those people for almost all my life. I thought i was very clever. Most people were dumb, they didn't look at life, they couldn't see how unfair and stupid this world was. I did see it, i was out of the box bla bla bla, but deep down i didn't like it here, i didn't enjoy life to the fullest, i didn't enjoy life at all, i was wasting it.
Why? Because i was against human life on planet earth, i rebelled against intelligent infinity, we were all abandoned here... This was a miserable mindset, i was against life, how could i be happy?
I couldn't... no one can be happy hating existence on planet earth. I was always upset, angry, happiness was weak, only brief moments, transient and without conviction.

So now... this is what i think of life on planet earth:

Everything is perfect. Why? Because earth is a school for the souls and the intelligent infinity is always supporting us, giving us the experiences we need to live, to learn, to evolve. Us? Yes, but not John or Susan, us, our souls.
We are eternal souls that incarnate here to learn and everyone is living what they need, the stage is always being set for us to live what we need. We have choices to make, we have mistakes to make, to learn from them, so everything is right, God or intelligent infinity is taking care of everything so that our life is useful for us in a soul level.
So although this world seems like falling apart, everything is being taken care, we just have to focus on bettering our actions, live and learn, be better, do better, travel our path the best we can, make the right choices, defeat the old bad mental routines, create good ones, and help others do the same.
We came here to learn about life, about energy, about being happy, we came here to learn how to feel good without being dependent from the transient material things of this world.
Ask yourself: what do i need to feel good? To be happy. The answer has been wrong. I need money, i need things, i need cars, relationships, sex, career, power, whatever, they are all wrong, we just need to love life in general and everything we do, its not to be happy, we are happy to be alive, we do things because we like it, we feel like doing them, we want to help, we want action, but deep down inside nothing is needed to feel good, because loving life unconditionally is enough to make us feel good. With this mindset you are not an addict anymore. You are free and independent, if the material impermanent world is not giving what you want, no problem, you are still happy, the fear goes away, you can endure changes because you love life in general, there is always a feeling of love deep down that never goes away. You know you can be happy no matter what happens, and the fear goes away... You live what the moment has to offer, and if you really love life, the moment always have love.
And on a planetary, collective level, we just have to trust everything is alright, the management of this planet, the intelligent infinity, god, whatever you want to call it, is taking care of things, so that everyone live a useful productive life.
All is ok, i now love life, i love existence, i love life no matter what happens because what matters is what i do, that is what counts, its not what happens, its not what this bad world does to me, its not they, its the quality of my actions, raising my consciousness, be better, do better, that's what will make me and others evolve on a soul level.

So now that i know the rules of this game, i love it, i love life, now i can be happy.

Get out of the ignorance and start loving life, love life unconditionally, but first you have to understand it, you have to deny ignorance, look for answers, they will come!

Thank you for reading this long text...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

Great post, it's all true and I can fully resonate with a lot of what you've said. But, don't you think this is what you think/feel at this present moment? Don't you think that in the next moment it can change again and you will speak differently?

I mean, this world and life are so fragile. One moment you are at the top of the mountain, the other moment you are at the valley. It seems natural to go up and down without getting attached to it, but it is very difficult to let go of this attachment. I think happiness is really found when we find our way to let go of everything we think we need, but it sure is hard to convince the mind that these things aren't really necessary for us.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

I learned to love life and this love for life supports me, i think i will not go really down again.
Also, i learned that the impermanent outside things are not the root of my well being, they entertain me, they teach me about character, human values, that action gives me wisdom, it makes me evolve, but true happiness comes from the inside, from just being alive.
This is what i live now. Tomorrow? Who knows?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
in theory
in text on a computer screen
even words coming from a mouth

butttttttttttttttttttttttt

no. not for me.
we were not sent here to have a one sided affair of, its all love...
thats not healthy

youve just found some other drug, or tv station or junk food.
youve just got another spoon mate.

there is NO spoon.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Your right my friend we are ment to love unconditionally, yet such simple concepts like the idea of wanting has caused us to slip and fall in our physical concious state. I like to think just as our bodies are composed of living beings with their own membranes, wich create a concious state just as our brains do for our concious state, we compose the earth, so rather then being a cancerous body man is ment to be a heavebly body and be as one with the earth, just as our cells work as one making us whole. For those seeking answers it helps to look within ourselves on both a spiritual and physical level to understand why and how life is ment to be.

Also take in mind, it is outstanding on a spiritual level to be able to purge things such as fear, hate, and anger. Truley understanding and being one with life will give you such capabilities, but from there its not just about loving life no matter what. The physical body has a purpose, just as every cell in your body is driven to a true purpose creating a whole so is every god being which is ALL of man kind. Rember the christ and ever phrophet spiritually is remebered bc they went forth and created an impact. We the people as a whole need to stop thinking that a savior is on the way and realise that we are our own saviors. The christ said we are all the son of god maybe we should start acting like it. Could go on all day on the subject but ill wrap up with a GREAT post, and for any1 whos head is spining take 2 advil and let it sink in

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by stopmakingsense

To love life unconditionally is another spoon?
To say everyday, i love life, and be grateful to be alive is just another spoon?
Maybe to you.
For me its what makes sense, because i think i understand what we are all doing here, i now love it.
Good for me you can say. Good for me and everyone, because i now irradiate a good energy, my energy is good and my energy affects people around me.
What we do with ourselves affects other people too.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

Manula I really like what you wrote here. And I agree with where you're coming from. The old you saw things mainly through how they affected you personally --which is normal and we all do that. There are times I practically yell "beam me up Scotty" and get fed up with everything. But overall no, I'm content to be here. This world has its problems and probably always will but I really believe we're working on them. There is so much beauty in this world as well. I'm in no hurry to leave my home.

The new you doesn't dismiss that bad stuff happens but has chosen to include a wider perspective. Sounds like you are able to step away from it and get the bigger picture and look at it from an observer point of view as well. And doing that is giving you a new reason and a right reason to enjoy what it is. I congratulate you on that
We have been given everything we need and now we just got to live and enjoy it and not worry so much. And share that good feeling with others.

I'm not into the whole 2012 stuff cause I have no real urge to flee the planet. I don't feel like escaping anything. Despite everything that goes wrong this is still a pretty good home. Its the only one I got (at least for now) and I don't think its a bad gig. Its a challenge but this is a beautiful place to work out that challenge.
edit on 15-12-2011 by LunaKat because: typo

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by LunaKat

In astrology the understanding of existence and loving existence or not has to do with the sign pisces, planet neptune and the 12th house, i have this challenge in my chart and i have been living it a lot.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manula
reply to post by LunaKat

In astrology the understanding of existence and loving existence or not has to do with the sign pisces, planet neptune and the 12th house, i have this challenge in my chart and i have been living it a lot.

From what I know/remember of astrology (no expert) that makes sense Manula. Pisces feels deeply and is a poet at heart which yeah I can see that in what you posted and how well you write
You see the pain and beauty and are making sense of that. And Neptune is the planet of hopes & dreams, imagination and illusion and the 12th is often the hidden subconscious part of who we are. You're working with all that to find what is true and worth holding onto and gotta say you're doing a great job

I have a active 12th house so I appreciate where you're coming from. (Mars & Venus in Virgo, think Pluto is there as well). Star for this thread.
edit on 15-12-2011 by LunaKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by LunaKat

Pisces, Neptune and the 12th house is supposed to be when after living it all you finally figure out what life is and you finally achieve peace. But you need some real suffering to be able to accomplish it, without suffering the usual pleasures of the world will continue to be the center of your existence and you will not get the whole picture.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Lovely post, made me smile

I can't say i'm the same however. I can't say to myself "I love life, and i'm going to live it to the fullest." Sure, I could be grateful for my life, which I am, but I would never say I love life. It's meant to be a challenge I believe, and given what is going on in the world, I don't think I could possibly live a blissful existence just "letting things happen, because that's life," but would rather use my frustration of life to help better other peoples' (and my own, I think a little bit of selfishness is healthy).

The only way i'll be able to say "I love life and i'm going to live it to the fullest" is if a major catastrophe took place that wiped many evil people off the face of the Earth and really got to us where we live, so that we can understand how fragile everything is. Basically, I want the world to be a giant version of Lost the TV show, minus smoke monsters and Others

"Picking fruit and fishing, eating roots and pishing" is my motto for a better life

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by domasio

i understand you, but you are letting your emotions depend on the world outside yourself, your joy of living doesn't have to depend on forces you cant control, the world, other people... Your emotions are yours, you don't have to let your emotions be controlled from the forces you cant control, you can choose to be calm, peaceful and joyful even in the middle of a storm.
Maybe you think thats not true, but look around there is people that react bad to things that don't bother other people. The world is not important, its our reaction to it that matters, emotions come from our own mind. If you think life is a blessing, if you believe life is lovely no matter what happens, that feeling of love for life will never let you go down.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

Your post make complete sense. The crux is that the veil has to be lifted see to what is the reality on this planet.
It is unfortunate that the push is so hard for eugenics, as the elite think they are gods and others are meant to be their slaves.
As we are all souls that made the decision to be here, and as we are getting to the grand design, the ones who think that they are allowed to control are in for a real surprise.
All will be facing the reality as well and have to atone for their actions with the dark.
Time, is short and you do not get a free pass to the universe without a clean slate.
The elite's down side, will be one of retribution.
I feel there is so much evidence of the 'in service of self ' that their vibrational rate will allow them to retry to be in the light at the base level ie: Tree, slug , or cockroach. After a few hundred incarnations they may be ready to advance.
I only hope that they also see the veil that they helped create in time.
Peace to all!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

Some people don't understand the rules of this game, they don't know the goal of this game, so they hate it.

This game you speak of sounds like something you yourself invented. After all, you thought it up and wrote it down.

I'm going to have to agree with your actions, and say that one should create their own rules or game based on their own logic and reason, not the rules of collectivity, or some objective game like you've made yourself believe...but since this is your game and your rules, it's dogmatic. No wonder people hate it, the rules being imposed and invented by someone else... in this case you.

And on a planetary, collective level, we just have to trust everything is alright, the management of this planet, the intelligent infinity, god, whatever you want to call it, is taking care of things, so that everyone live a useful productive life.

It's impossible to trust chaos. How is everything going to be alright in a chaotic universe? The only thing you can trust is your own reason, logic and creativity; if you don't master yourself or love yourself: the universe, human objectivity and nature will chew you up, they're out of your control. To think that this game will right itself, and you'll be happy merely existing or loving something so chaotic, will leave you disappointed.

Having blind faith or trust in something you can only speculate is dangerous. Trust in yourself, nothing more.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

I have been investigating for years, read a lot, seen a lot, heard a lot, so right now, what i wrote sums it all up, what i wrote is my truth, don't agree? Fine, travel your path, i will travel mine, i respect yours, i believe in freedom and free will. You are free to go your way. Where is dogma here?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This existence is unforgiving, restrictive, and absurd.
The only guarantees are death and suffering, and the only honorable goals are toward their elimination.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Pylon

You are in big trouble...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

Why? Because I said the meaning of life was to eliminate death and suffering?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Your so close brother but dont think you have become the pinnicale of conciousness, it is easy to say i have come to terms with life and think as long as i am good more good will come, but till you realise that everything in the physical state we experience is flawed and missrepresented, because we reside in the fallen state of conciousness, especially emotion. Our concept of happiness is nothing but an illusion the physcial form has "defined" over 10's of thousands of years lost in the shadows creeping further from what the essence of god truley represents. The idea of trancendance is when you realise on a concious level that the world as it is today is wrong and the beings that create our reality are on the concious level defined as "satan" in older times. Satan the light bearer he who dwells in a state of only the physical and manipulates the physical world for his own well being. Sounds like everyone, just because you do "good" in this physical world dosent means its a goodness that truley helps in the end. For example, say i gave a million dollars to a charity and for awhile longer some beings survive, not well but they survive a bit longer. Now In the physical conciousness as it is today i just did a great justice, but in the eyes of a trancended all i did was prolong the agony. The idea that we need charities and shelters shows we live in a fallen world . A true godly state is when all beings enter a world in which no matter where or what the sercomestances you live a spiritually strong life with out any of the negative feed back the fallen world would weild. The problem is we are not a one body any more, we are divided and through the divisions of man we have lost all sense of purpose. Race, religeon, nationalism, sex all things we have to learn how to let go. So once again take 2 advil and begin to read between the lines dont just accept happiness understand where that blissfull notion stems from and how it can be existant, just remeber the world on every physical level is wrong and lost, its a god beings duty to light the way out of the lost conciousness, just as christ died on the cross to prove to the world he is just as much of a man as we all are in hopes that we will pick up where he left off, its our tern to walk in his footsteps to stand up to the "kingdoms" of the world and let them know their goverment is not of god and we understand how we have been locked in a cage called society, WAKE UP the world. saddly though revaltions explains that the fallen body of man will only lead to its own extinction but its a fate that we can change.In ancient texts we must stop taking the words so literally you must realise that when beings wrote the "bible" and other "religous" texts they had to speak in metaphors bc they did not have the physical knowledge we have today to truley explain their concepts on a physoical level that "intellegent" beings would be able to understand clearly. What im getting at is when revalations speaks of demons consuming the earth the demons arnt really physical beings in the sense of monsters, its talking about us how we think and are, we create this world so we in the end will be the ones that undo it but only if we indulge in our physical lust creating such demons as greed, hate, remorse, war. We brought all those to the world not any red demon with a tail, horns, and sickle, so its ourr deuty to take responsibility and correct the physical state. This is what every spirtually intuned person has essentialy tried to make the fallen world understand.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
To be perfectly honest, I think you're view is very naive. All is not love and light. Everything is not going to be ok. You are hiding in your philosophy as much as others are hiding in their religions. This is not a test or practice, this is the real thing. We, as a race, are headed down a very dangerous and deadly path and sticking your head in the sand and believing some entity is going to take care of everything is the same as closing your eyes before the bomb goes off. It's still going to happen, you're just not going to see it coming.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join