It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Iraq War is over!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rothbard

Some people are so one sided - they couldn't see another side if it was shoved in their face.

The Quakers are a religion that have their own law in this country - - and have had for a long time. Only rarely does it affect anyone outside their group. I believe certain groups of Jews have their own law in the US. Sharia law will be no different in the US.

People have their fears and prejudices.

Those evil Quakers beheading people every time you turn around. Don't even get me started on the Amish.

Muslims regularly behead people? Are you sure you are not mistaking culture for religion?
Speaking of Amish, I bet you had no idea how rampant rape and forced incest is among the Amish. I bet that is because of how they beat their women into not telling outsiders. You were saying?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Algernonsmouse

They when they reach adulthood are offered during the Rumspringa allows the youth to choose to leave the community to find themselves or stay with the community and if they choose to stay with the community they are doing it under their own free will and volition.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by hawkiye

Me naive? As if as I am far more informed on a multitude of topics then you will ever be by evidenced via the half thought out post you had posted.

Wow you are your own best cheerleader. Thats what happens when you believe your own hype/BS. Can I interest you in some prime Everglades land in Florida for real cheap....

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

What are you babbling about? What?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

What are you babbling about?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Algernonsmouse

Not you, hawk! Enjoy your day!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Those saying that Iran is next seriously have a very unhealthy taste for more war, more bloodshed, more violence and more destruction and is a indicative of an undiagnosed mental disord

NO, that is NOT what I want. I mean REALLY? Have you not seen my other posts? For God sakes!!!! I don't believe in war in violence. Very astute to come to that conclusion. Why the heck would we("those saying that...") want war?

That is my opinion from conclusion(data, sources, links, news, what have you) of what is going on now and has in the past. Is that not the same with you believing the war will not happen? With your opinions and sources?

edit on 20-12-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join