It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy 220th Anniversary to The Bill Of Rights!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Today, this Dec 15 2011 marks the 220th Anniversary of The Bill Of Rights of The United States Constitution and now we all must ensure that it remains alive for another 220 years and well beyond.

To those that don't know The Bill Of Rights is the first 10 Amendments!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

It's still alive and kicking!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by Trillium

It's still alive and kicking!

You're funny.

Seriously. Great sarcasm there.

Congress nuked it from orbit when they passed the NDAA, along with the Patriot Act and Military Commission Act of 2006.
edit on 18-12-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Today, this Dec 15 2011 marks the 220th Anniversary of The Bill Of Rights of The United States Constitution and now we all must ensure that it remains alive for another 220 years and well beyond.

To those that don't know The Bill Of Rights is the first 10 Amendments!

Yeah!!!!
And 0bama and the rest piss on it from on high.

Thanks for notice.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
*MOD Edit: Sorry, but spamming a link to another website - no matter how important it may be - is not how we do things here. *
edit on 18-12-2011 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LastExplorer669

This is a case of interstate transportation with interstate smuggling and Texas does not recognize California's medicinal marijuana policy nor does it recognize it's cards.

OWS will not take a stance on the legalization of marijuana. 14 grams is 1/2 ounce and in certain states and jurisdictions it can be seen as distribution.

Besides, we all know that Texas has the most stringent narcotics laws in the nation.This is the same state that during and up until the 1980's sentenced people to life in jail over a joint.
edit on 18-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

The fact that sites such as this still are around is a testament as to the proof that it's still alive and kicking. The Occupy movement is still allowed to protest, you still have a right to choose what you put in your body is proof that it's not dead and will never die and find it absolutely pitiful that there are idiots on this site who will willingly concede your rights to some worthless piece of paper.

Read the following 10 times before you hit the reply tab :

There is a common misconception that everyone needs to know that needs to be debunked and that is the Congress or whoever can literately sign and pass a million laws restricting and amending our rights and freedoms but ultimately it is up to you, The American People to maintain and retain said rights leaving final law totally up to The People of The United States Of America to never relent, never refrain, never forfeit these sacred vows and rights bestowed upon us in The Constitution Of The United States Of America!

They are ours and not theirs, remember this. Non-negotiable, non relinquinsable, non grata whose points are anchored, padlocked and cemented!

USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, NOW AND FOREVER!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Yet you say this in another thread.............

but the fact he was arrested tells me he has an nefarious agenda.

And then confirm your point again here......when i asked if ALL people who got arrested were nefarious or guilty

I answered your question in the opening line to my post! To answer the second, yes or else they wouldn't've gotten arrested in the first place!

You admit people who get arrested always get arrested because they are doing something nefarious , and are guilty.......

Yet you are waffling here trying to blame someoen else other then those people "breaking the law"

which is it man...........Ill tell you what it is......

YOU are trolling
edit on 18-12-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

YOU are trolling

No, he is Immaculating.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Ignorance of the truth is no excuse for complacency.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Ignorance of the truth is no excuse for complacency.

take your own advice.........

again........thanks for not answering

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
RIP
Bill of Rights
12/15/1791 to 12/15/2011
Murdered by those who were sworn to protect you.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Rothbard

They are only dead if you are willing to lie down to The SCUM. This is what they bank off of. Change the attitude from one of a defeatist to one of a cementer. No one can cost you your rights but you!

Read the following 10 times before you hit the reply tab :

There is a common misconception that everyone needs to know that needs to be debunked and that is the Congress or whoever can literately sign and pass a million laws restricting and amending our rights and freedoms but ultimately it is up to you, The American People to maintain and retain said rights leaving final law totally up to The People of The United States Of America to never relent, never refrain, never forfeit these sacred vows and rights bestowed upon us in The Constitution Of The United States Of America!

They are ours and not theirs, remember this. Non-negotiable, non relinquinsable, non grata whose points are anchored, padlocked and cemented!

USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, NOW AND FOREVER!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Well Said!

I have not relinquish my rights under the constitution or inalienable rights received from God. I was only parodying the recent attack of the congress on this anniversary of these sacred rights bestowed upon us by our forefathers. I will quote Patrick Henry by saying "Give me Liberty or give me death."
I thought I read that Judge Napolitano said that no law passed was above the constitution? I have not been able to find the quote. Perhaps you saw it?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Rothbard

Patrick Henry in 1775 said that immortal phrase :

en.wikipedia.org...!

new topics

top topics

join