It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Like Ron Paul Except On Foreign Policy? How About A Lesson In History!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I hear all to much from the MSM and the neo-cons who parrot them, "Ron Paul has great ideas but his foreign policy is crazy." This will make him "unelectable" Unelectable to whom? The Military Industrial Complex? Is this who we as Americans are supposed to emulate? The Military Industrial Complex? I know, I said it again! I just can't believe it! How did this country get so brainwashed into being pro-war, pro-police of the world? Did 9/11 really scramble our minds this much? We literally went from finally learning our lessons in Vietnam and Korea to being just as bad, if not worse than the tyrants we fought against in WWII.

Sorry for the rant, but I get a bug up my butt every now and then and just need to let it out.

Anyway, I'm not sure if anyone posted this video yet. Did a quick search and found nothing.

Here's your history lesson for today and also a lesson on why Ron Paul has the most SANE foreign policy I've ever seen.

Please, don't feel stupid or ignorant if you once believed or were brainwashed into thinking like THEM. A lot of us were at some point. We just all wake up at different times in our lives. I respect a person more for admitting they were wrong.

I suggest you watch the entire video.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

Was somebody just watching Red Eye with Ann Coulter?

Thanks for sharing love

CAN YOU FEEL IT?!

IT'S COMING.

THE rEVOLution.

RON PAUL 2012

edit on 15-12-2011 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

lol...no, but I guess I missed a good one?

ahhh...okay, I just read your reply in my other thread. Gotcha...she's just a typical MSM parrot with no brains. I never heard her say anything nice about Dr.Paul until all the recent positive press...but I guess it's a start!
edit on 12/15/2011 by maddog99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/15/2011 by maddog99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Just thought I would comment before I watch quick,

The reason people seem to support the horrible system we have, is because they just don't get it.....

I am sure 40% of the population have no clue what our "leaders" are doing around the world, and probably 50% wouldn't really sympathise unless china started dropping bombs on our homes, schools and hospitals (maybe occasionally hitting a military instillation).

That leaves the 10% like us who actually understand the pain and torment they spread.

We need to increase that number

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I just don't understand how EVERYONE can't see right through the other candidates? It seems so obvious that Ron Paul is the way to go. Someone who's not a Ron Paul supporter enlightmen me. WHY NOT?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

lol

oh and PS:

Who let the dogs out?!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Excellent video. If only more people would listen.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Those who do not learn from history are destined to repeat it.

Ron Paul is the only candidate that understands this so he is the only candidate worthy of holding the office of president.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I highly encourage everybody to watch at least the first few minutes to understand why we have ...blowback...why these 'terrorists' even exist in the first place.

If you can, watch the whole thing, it puts it all into perspective.

You have war propaganda

You have anti-war propaganda

and you have the truth.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Ahh I just went to post a thread of this video myself, did a quick search and here it is. What a fantastic video. S & F because everyone needs to listen.

join