It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Sparks Abductee? More like the most OTT blatent Hoaxer, I think he wants a movie deal!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by greyer
reply to post by clintdelicious

I studied Jim and talked to him on email once or twice. The biggest thing I found on him at the time was when he was talking to project camelot he referred to the whole abduction scene including his own experiences as a "business."

Anything regarding Camelot is considered recent. Like 4-5 years. He's been around way before PC. Would you please provide the video and minute-mark to this claim of yours? Not that I don't believe you rather I would like to hear it in it's proper context.

Anybody whoe claims that aliens are giving them a message to save trees is a liar, aliens don't care about people saving trees.

I must've been out the day we Earthlings received that memo. Thanks for the update

19:22 Jim states the reason for his book, his abductions and sightings. The moment his voice starts trembling from fear and he becomes very nervous. Then states its a business.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Sorry for bringing this old thread back up - but damn, just listened to yesterday's Coast to Coast AM show with this guy and am convinced he's talking out his ass. The whole interview was awkward; guy was constantly pausing, uhming and ahing, huffing and puffing and laughing at weird times. I thought a caller might notice and take him to task but am guessing that was too much to ask the C2C audience.

Total BS, honestly

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Internet Explorer

I'm pretty sure I heard the same C2C and I have exactly the opposite opinion. Unlike say, Stan Romanek, who strikes me as a complete hoaxer and huckster, Sparks on the other hand struck me as extremely believable. I really can't opine as to why, other than it was just my intuition about him. Even if it's fiction, it's certainly an interesting -- even riveting -- story to listen to.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Brigidshine

so, someone who has tons of evidence in the form of videos and pictures, independent witnesses etc. is more credible than a guy who has never really shown a pic he took of a ufo/alien and has no witnesses to any of his encounters? Not to put down Jim Sparks but Stan Romanek surely is no fraud.. but oh wait, Stan has books out so he MUST be a hoaxer..
edit on 18-6-2013 by ZeroPropulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

I just learned about Jim Sparks yesterday while watching an older MUFON tape on youtube. What he said did reasonate with me but I don't know how well respected he is.

But if you mention "buisness" you mean like this web site "All content copyright 2014, The Above Network, LLC.". Or many others who make a business out of their experiences. This doen't mean he is what he says or not.

Book sales aren't exactly millionaire making. And it wouldn't be the first movie made from others experiences either.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   

davehart90
reply to post by greyer

I just learned about Jim Sparks yesterday while watching an older MUFON tape on youtube. What he said did reasonate with me but I don't know how well respected he is.

But if you mention "buisness" you mean like this web site "All content copyright 2014, The Above Network, LLC.". Or many others who make a business out of their experiences. This doen't mean he is what he says or not.

Book sales aren't exactly millionaire making. And it wouldn't be the first movie made from others experiences either.

Listening to the interview I don't see that he is talking about a business in a commercial sense. He is talking about the activities of these beings and the whole saga concerning encounters. He could just as well have said "these activities"

I read his book and I get the impression he is being sincere.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
i know when i told my story i got a pm from a top admin at ats
telling me just how full of it i really was
i flipped ...you want the truth and you throw me under the bus when you get it?
and the thread i wrote it on was a NO CRITICIZING THREAD

guess what?

the result of me being visited right now is on the front, page number two spot (almost a hundred flags)
its on my AV
www.abovetopsecret.com...

the working celtic cross discovered by Creighton Miller
it cracks history and religion and other related things wide open
i have a verified self sharpening stone skin scraper
i have a bunch of original songs that get me free beers when ever i play them

i have my answers...if i share them
its my gift to give...if thats not good enough
see line 4 above lather rinse repeat

so

ridicule is not always an indication of a fake visitation...sometimes ts a sign some people really do not want to know
edit on Monam3b20143America/Chicago17 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Monam3b20143America/Chicago27 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I'm an experiencer, and Jim Sparks testimony gives me doubt. It's just too "different."

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join