It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Jesus a yogi?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by boony

So you litterally have no thoughts of your own...

You copied every word from that website... excluding your last sentence.

Well done lad

To judge" means "to make a distinction" or "to separate."

Incorrect... use a dictionary

To judge someone is to form an opinion of that person...

Yes he said Judge righteously... but who among us are righteous?.... You?

15Ye judge after the flesh; i judge no man.

16And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.

you see my friend... You are free to judge anyone you like... but as he said, you risk judgement upon yourself when you judge another man...

This is why he said...
Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

So you feel free to judge me and everyone else who disagrees with your beliefs... It hurts no one but yourself.

And remember one more thing...

46I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

47And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

48He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

49For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

50And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

Even he came not to judge others... so why do you?

Perhaps you hold yourself higher then Jesus...

edit on 25-12-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by boony

So you litterally have no thoughts of your own...

You copied every word from that website... excluding your last sentence.

Well done lad

To judge" means "to make a distinction" or "to separate."

Incorrect... use a dictionary

To judge someone is to form an opinion of that person...

Yes he said Judge righteously... but who among us are righteous?.... You?

15Ye judge after the flesh; i judge no man.

16And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.

you see my friend... You are free to judge anyone you like... but as he said, you risk judgement upon yourself when you judge another man...

This is why he said...
Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

So you feel free to judge me and everyone else who disagrees with your beliefs... It hurts no one but yourself.

And remember one more thing...

46I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

47And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

48He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

49For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

50And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

Even he came not to judge others... so why do you?

Perhaps you hold yourself higher then Jesus...

edit on 25-12-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

God judges, not me, no question.
Only a foolish person will follow a fool. yet according to you if I judge someone a fool I am a sinner.
Perplexing
I dont judge you, by your word's you judge yourself, I wont follow you or your brothers.
If I am judging others who are you to judge me? what a Hypocrite. Listen to your own silly logic
Pity your farcical logic. The mirror doesnt lie. Listen to yourself and your foolish judgmental argument.
What a Pharisee.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by boony

God judges, not me, no question.
Only a foolish person will follow a fool. yet according to you if I judge someone a fool I am a sinner.

i didn't call you a sinner... i said you're not listening to your "God"...

Perplexing

Indeed....

I dont judge you, by your word's you judge yourself,

Incorrect...

You judge others... my words mean nothing... 1st page my friend

Thats insanity.
Jesus taught equality. The Indian religions dont teach equality, they teach nothing even remotely related to Christianity.
Go study the caste system. Jesus taught only one God.
Jesus would have been completely opposed to Hinduism and budhism, they are pagan in every way

"pagan" are they...

And just so you know, i judge no man... As he asked?

I wont follow you or your brothers

I didn't ask you to... nor do i care if you do

If I am judging others who are you to judge me?

lol...

I am free to point out your mistakes... And you are also free to disregard what i tell you

The truth always comes out

what a Hypocrite. Listen to your own silly logic
Pity your farcical logic. The mirror doesnt lie. Listen to yourself and your foolish judgmental argument.
What a Pharisee.

LMAO... see

I quote Jesus and you call me foolish...

So basically you don't think for yourself, you deny your saviours words... And you're more then happy to call other religions "pagans"... though somehow i doubt you understand the meaning of the word. Or pharisee for that matter....(just an assumption of course)

Anything else to add before we get back on the topic of "jesus being a Yogi"?

edit on 26-12-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by IAMIAM

Yet again well said my friend, you hit the nail on the head...

I do miss reading your threads...

I hope one day soon something might inspire you to write another

You know me my friend, I only create threads when the spirit moves me.

With Love,

Your Brother

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join