It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity Makes Me Ask This.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
What is Everyones plan for New years Eve? Thoughts..concerns? Ideas On what 2012 is really going to bring? I mean obviously we have lost our freedom in the US..Just curious how some of the ATSers are going to spend their last day in 2011 and their thoughts on what the New year will bring. Cheers!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
My new years plans are to enjoy a good night, possibly the last new years ever ill ever see, with the people who mean the most to me. I don't know what will happen, I don't know what to truly believe, but I do know that I am excited to see how the year plays out from day to day and what 12-21-2012 brings, I mean, there's really no other way to feel about it, since we either ascend, or nobody has a choice since we all die, depending on what you subscribe to.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Me i'm going to PARTY.

But in all seriousness, i feel next year is one of real uncertainty with all these conspiracies and theories going around, no one knows what to believe

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenObserver

I agree. I think i will be staying home , just incase the SHTF i dont want to be in the middle of chaos not to mention new years is full of drunks who are more then likely to operate a vehichle that way..talk about risk of life lol..seriously though i hope everyone is as safe as they can be that night.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
doing something illegal!!!!

(actually I'll probably do what I do every night, pretty sure its still legal in most states
)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Ha! I like your style

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Have many friends and family assist in starting early new years eve morning cooking a large smoker full of meat.

We will prepare veggies and sweets and get the pit ready for roasting oysters around midnight.

Having a band come in the afternoon and also outdoor screens to watch new years in Times Square.

Good people, good food, good drink and a party we will have.

At midnight when the neighbor shoots his cannon those of us that have our firearm of choice will fire a salute to the coming year.

Then everybody gets a big hug and kiss.

It will be a new years just like all the others in the past.
Only this time we are going into the new year with hearts full of hope for a better life for all.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by concerned24

I really think 2012 is going to be an amazing year I don't know why but I just have that gut feeling. I don't think the world is going to end, I know for a fact that when I wake up on December 22nd, I will be a happy camper, Haha! But I am probably going to spend New Year's Eve with my family and then go to a party afterwards most likely. I'll see where the universe takes me Lol.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenObserver

Originally posted by GoldenObserver

.....I do know that I am excited to see how the year plays out from day to day and what 12-21-2012 brings,

12-21-2012 is going to bring more fear-mongering.
2012 is going to be a year of many deaths, all around the globe.
Deaths from war, and deaths from natural disasters.
The rich will get richer during 2012.

Basically the same as 2011, and 2010, and 2009, and 2008, and 2007, and 20...
.....shall I continue?

reply to post by Forevever

[color=FF8F73]You rebel!!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
My plans are to get drunk and troll Chat....
edit on 15-12-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

top topics

join