It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Madness and anthrax?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
There has been seven decent sized earthquakes today UTC time, December 15, 2011. The first began at 1 oclock UTC. All of the earthquakes have been 4.3 or larger. The last earthquake was 5.1 in japan, but I think the time stamp is off unless its just still going on.

Not a good sign when you have that many earthquakes in the span of 4 hours, of that magnitude.
Link to RSOE EDIS
hisz.rsoe.hu...

Also anthrax has broken out in Zambia, Zambezi national park (source RSOE EDIS)
Description
Anthrax has broken out in Luangwa district with the lower Zambezi national park being the hardest hit. Many animals especially Hippos have already died. Luangwa acting district commissioner Musole Siachisa has appealed to people in the district not to eat and touch carcasses found floating in the river. Mr Siachisa also appealed to members of the public not to buy Hippo meat from traders crossing the borders from neighbouring countries. He says there is need for members of the public to cooperate with medical personnel and government to ensure that the disease is brought under control. Anthrax is an infectious disease that affects humans and animals. Infection in humans most often involves the skin, stomach, intestines, or lungs.
edit on 14-12-2011 by TheRedP1LL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedP1LL

How do you know it was an anthrax outbreak in Zambia?

hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Zambezi national park.
hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Anthrax is naturally found in dirt and soil in certain areas if memory serves

Second line.

Anthrax is found all over the world. It contaminates the ground when an affected animal dies. It spreads when grazing animals pick it up from contaminated dirt or through contaminated food sources such as bone meal that may have been made from contaminated carcasses. There appears to be an increase in the cases of anthrax among grazing animals during droughts

Ps and earthquakes happen all the time.
edit on 14-12-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

Also just guessing by the spelling that it is probably going through a drought at the time.
edit on 14-12-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Another earthquake.
Magnitude 5.2.
Atlantic Ocean,
South Georgia and the south sandwich Islands

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
And to be honest with you this is a SLOW day for hisz.rsoe.hu
You would be experiencing what doctors call "stage three awakening". You will go crazy staring at that site all day. Oh wait, I go crazy looking at ATS all day

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
You're going to be very busy if you're going to list every quake that happens globally every time one goes off... watch USGS for a few months then you'll stop gasping at every event. I worry when there aren't any 5's in a day.. usually expect at least 3 or 4 - it's been quite quiet of late tbh. Based on stats you should expect a mag 6 / mth on average and 2 mag 6's each week (although obviously they don't occur on a weekly basis but tend to come in clusters, like busses!!)

earthquake.usgs.gov...

I run a Facebook quake watch page (listing only mag 5's and up otherwise would be a full time job).

www.facebook.com...

Or follow the Quake Watch group on ATS: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 14-12-2011 by MoorfNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MoorfNZ

I agree, if it is quiet for a day, things start to happen. There was a 7.1 in New Guinea a few hours ago. I take notice if they are over 6.5 and at a shallow depth. I look for something major to happen in Mexico or California in the coming months. The pattern of quakes seems to run through Cuba, Central Mexico and up the San Andreas to Alaska. I know, "ring of Fire", but the activity is becoming more rapid. I also watch for any quake in the Arkansas, Missouri area. They are due for a major quake.

join