It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The R3VOLUTION Has Only Just Begun!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Many Ron Paul supporters have been excited to say the least in the recent polls that show him in a statistical tie with Newt Gingrich for the lead in Iowa and a close second in New Hampshire. This is great for the campaign and the timing couldn’t be better. We all knew the other polls were a fix all along. I personally always added 10 points to any poll just because I’ve been following the campaign closely and knew they were flawed from the great support and ground game Paul has as well as understanding how The GOP is using the MSM in an attempt to keep Ron Paul from winning the nomination.

The GOP has thrown everything they can at the Mainstream Republican voter with little or no success. People are waking up. Ron Paul has continued to capture the hearts and minds of the Pissed-Off. If you agree with him or not on all of the issues, it shouldn’t matter. Unlike the other candidates, including Obama, he has virtually no dirty laundry. He makes a lot of sense. His ideas are no longer crazy. When your predictions have all come true and you offer real solutions, people do take notice. There are different things about him that appeal to a wide range of voters. MSM is finally reporting on him and not just interviewing him. There is belief now that he can be the Cinderella story of the century.

Wow, if Ron Paul wins Iowa, what’s next?

If Ron Paul wins Iowa, many of the New Hampshire undecided could vote for Paul. He already has a lot of Democrats that are pissed at Obama as well as many Independents. This was supposed to be Romney’s state but the polls are showing it’s up for grabs. Newt has no ground game in either state and we still have three weeks left for him to lose his flavor, which is already happening. A Ron Paul win in Iowa and a second place finish for Romney coupled with Newt finishing third in NH could be all it takes to knock-out The Newt.

Romney already believes Paul will win Iowa. Why else would he be so nice in his closing statement toward RP and his supporters? It's obvious he feels Dr. Paul is winning Iowa and would like nothing more than taking second place over Gingrich if Paul does win. Romney will also be happy to take first or second in New Hampshire.

You see, Romney is banking on the MSM to kill off Ron Paul so to speak. Before this cycle, Iowa and New Hampshire was "what set the tables" in any race. You can already see them start to bash Iowa and trust me, Iowa will be a state full of retards by time this is over! You will also see the likes of Hannity and O’reilly preach against Paul’s foreign policy. Need we remind these mindless mainstream knuckleheads of their Idol, George W. Bush’s non-interventionist platform?

Rick Perry actually sounded a bit more sincere when he spoke so nicely about Ron Paul. But don’t think he doesn’t understand what’s at stake here either. If Gingrich bombs and Romney continues his decline, the GOP might try to give him a second chance. Sounding humble and sincere could go a long way with some voters. And the man does have a lot of funding, so don’t count him out just yet.

Ace Up His Sleeve.

In my opinion, if this does turn into a two man race with Ron Paul in first or second, the GOP will be just where Ron Paul wants them. You see, Dr. Paul has an ace up his sleeve. Everyone knows if he goes third party, it's very possible this will split the vote and we get four more years of Obama. Will the GOP risk this? Will they be so confident in any of the other candidates to continue their obvious plan of "anyone but Paul?" Of course the MSM will ask Dr. Paul the third party question over and over. Why? They’re calling his bluff and because it puts fear and doubt in the mainstream’s mind. If you believe he’ll do that, why waste your vote!

This is why I get so upset at people who will not support Ron Paul for fear of him not winning. Don’t you get it? That’s part of their agenda. They will say or do anything to make you believe he cannot win! If you like Ron Paul, even for the fact that he’s an honest man and you want real change…support him! Believe in him! Believe he can win!

This is going to be a long hard fight. I really believe this is not just for us but for our children and our children’s children. But it starts with us.

The R3VOLUTION has only just begun!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

That's a lot more cogent than anything I'ver heard on the Main Stream Media yet.

All don't forget that Paul is drawing Democrats like myself. I switched parties (on paper) just to be able to vote for Paul in the primaries. I normally vote strait Dem. ticked (except I voted for Rand Paul when he ran and I voted for snoopy instead of Obama).

I'm not the only one. I know LOTS of Democrats who are doing the same thing. There are a lot on ATS mentioning it too.

You know Ron Paul already has a great deal of the Independents and he is the founder of the Tea Party.

The MSM pretending Ron Paul is a non candidate is pure alice in wonderland brain washing.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I'm watching Red Eye right now-
and I can't believe what I'm seeing/hearing-

Even Ann Coulter likes Dr. Paul- she said he's "fantastic" on domestic issues, but that she doesn't agree with his foreign policy. She added however, that Paul's "do-nothing policy" is MUCH BETTER than everything Obama's done ("bad stuff")
Now, I'm not a big fan of Coulter- I agree with a few of her views, but most of the time she's just way too extreme for my taste.

BUT...
My point is that, REASON transcends political ideologies.

And I think it's becoming very clear that pretty much EVERYONE thinks the notion of a "President Gingrich" is very, VERY bad, if not down right terrifying.

edit on 15-12-2011 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)

join