It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suffolk County NY I.R. 2029: Ban Chemtrails

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
The greatest joy I have in my heart is the day when they start to cough . The day when friends and loved ones start to wither from the handlers potions.

Did you just wish death upon the families of those who do not believe in chemtrails?

Woa, you are evil.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

So you posted links in the post I responded to, that is what your saying, correct?

Now let us look at what your post said shall we?

You know what buddy, you need to step away from the monitor and go outside and look up lest you be among the last to know about chemical skies. Trapped in virtual reality, you've lost touch with what's real. Get a grip. Make the move from your chair to the front porch and then report back. 193 countries know about it. The U.S. denies it but didn't always and that's on record. America was made by independent people and those people will take back American skies in the same tried and true way that they gained independence to begin with.

Where is there a link anywhere in this post?

How about the links to the info you have posted?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
My favorite treatment of the dreaded DHMO and the possible world wide destruction of the human race...SAVE US!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeichelberg
My favorite treatment of the dreaded DHMO and the possible world wide destruction of the human race...SAVE US!!!

It is killing people world wide.

Water intoxication, also known as water poisoning, is a potentially fatal disturbance in brain functions that results when the normal balance of electrolytes in the body is pushed outside of safe limits (e.g.,hyponatremia) by overhydration, i.e., over-consumption of water.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by applesthateatpeople

I wouldnt wish ill health on anyone. Lets be clear about that. I think tho that it is coming for many people and has already come for many people due to the spraying that is done in the skies and more. What I see as a future due to what I believe is taking place doesnt mean I wish for it or wish it on anyone. Remember that.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Thank you for explaining.

My apologies.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Except that is exactly what you did.

The greatest joy I have in my heart is the day when they start to cough . The day when friends and loved ones start to wither from the handlers potions.

You talk about other people who have this need to be right, what about yours? You need to be right so bad you will take joy in the misery of others. When called on it you of course retreat, how could you admit it. It is right there for us all to see though, take a good look inside my friend. The greatest joy should be in you being wrong, and no one gets sick.

On to the topic, there are claims made in the OP about the scientific evidence. Could a believer shed some light on this evidence, I have yet to see any.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

The greatest joy I have in my heart is the day when they start to cough . The day when friends and loved ones start to wither from the handlers potions......

Your emotions seem to be overwhelming your sense of reason and logic.
Millions of people exercise outdoors every day. These people breathe in more air than those who do not exercise.
Wouldn't those people become the first victims of toxic air ?
But yet, they seem to be the most healthy.
Strange, isn't it ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join