It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suffolk County NY I.R. 2029: Ban Chemtrails

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

ok just wondering.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
reply to post by luxordelphi

My guess is that Proudbird watches the skies and moreover knows what he sees in the skies a lot more than you who seem to rely on internet conspiracy websites and cannot think logically for yourself. Look, man, look!!!!

No need to guess. Go outside and look up. Leave your armchair for a moment - it'll still be there when you return. Stop making yourself out to be the voice of anyone but an internet gang. Why rely on virtual skies when there's a whole big sky to look at? Why rely on virtual opinion when real opinion is as simple as asking your neighbor, "What's that?!!" Don't be caught short - Johnny-come-lately - but be ahead of your time in actually looking further than the web for answers. God gave you eyes. God created the heavens. The internet? All I know is that it wasn't created by God. It was supposedly created by the same people currently looking for the God particle. Get a clue. Be the first on your block.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Instead of walking around gazing skywards, maybe you could read a book. Preferably one about meteorology.

I find it incredibly illuminating, with regard to whether or not anything you write deserves further consideration, that you think you can analyse the chemical make of something by merely looking at it. As far as deluded nonsense goes, that's right up there with the very best.

Phrases such as 'optical illusion' must seem like a foreign language

edit on 15-12-2011 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The legislation just failed, after the 90 minute hearing it was proposed, but not seconded.

The main objections raised were that the bill was too vaguely worded (i.e. it would cover far more things than the actual intent), and that the county did not actually have jurisdiction over aircraft emissions, citing the clean air act.

www.law.cornell.edu...

TITLE 42 > CHAPTER 85 > SUBCHAPTER II > Part B > § 7573

§ 7573. STATE STANDARDS AND CONTROLS

No State or political subdivision thereof may adopt or attempt to enforce any standard respecting emissions of any air pollutant from any aircraft or engine thereof unless such standard is identical to a standard applicable to such aircraft under this part.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi

No need to guess. Go outside and look up. Leave your armchair for a moment - it'll still be there when you return. Stop making yourself out to be the voice of anyone but an internet gang.

That's funny - since 99% (guess - random large figure) of what people know about "chemtrails", including the meme "look up" comes from the 'net - even such merchandise as isn't actually "on" the 'net, such as WITWATS has been copied to the net on YT. I guess perhaps there might be some books out there on the subject that are not actually on the 'net - anyone else care to guess what % of chemtrail information that might be??

the only "internet gang" is the one that insists that their unsupportable opinions about chemtrails are the truth, and that everything else is a conspiracy by the whole world of science to silence them.

Why rely on virtual skies when there's a whole big sky to look at? Why rely on virtual opinion when real opinion is as simple as asking your neighbor, "What's that?!!"

Why rely upon opinion at all in the first place? Why not rely upon proveable facts and proveable science??

Don't be caught short - Johnny-come-lately - but be ahead of your time in actually looking further than the web for answers.

I have seen many contrails - they all look like contrails - with my own eyes I have seen this. I have never seen anythign I can idfentify as a "chemtrail" - perhaps that is because everything I "know" about "chemtrails" comes from the 'net and is therefore wrong??!!

all the "chemtrails" I have ever seen have ben "on the 'net" - thank you for helping me realise that all this 'net stuff about "chemtrails" is wrong!

God gave you eyes. God created the heavens. The internet? All I know is that it wasn't created by God It was supposedly created by the same people currently looking for the God particle. Get a clue. Be the first on your block.

Interesting use of the word "supposedly" - who is it that supposes that scientists at CERN looking for the Higgs Boson created the internet??

Of course any true believer must accept that god created humanity knowing full well in advance that we would create everything that we have created - because god is all knowing and all powerful. Therefore god deliberately created us to create the internet. So humanity was merely god's tool for creating the 'net.

edit on 15-12-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Huh????

193 countries know about it.

Oh, dear.......really?

Sorry but, IF you can find 193 people (not difficult) from each of those countries. then you will STILL HAVE 37,249 people (193 times 193) who are equally deluded and unaware of science and facts and, well....MANY things.

I am not
'ing at you personally....only at those culprits who deliberately spread this nonsense, month after month, week after week....day in and day out......

....WHEN....any bit of education will IMMEDIATELY dispute this idiocy.

There is a reason that people (some naive people) have long believed in these quack notions, and will continue to in the future.....based on a lack of sufficient education and experience.

Go, take some flying lessons. Get to know your Instructors, even if you only spend a few hours, and a few hundred dollars. You can (usually) solo in about ten hours....but, once you get that far, you should be hooked.

I had only one female student who (admittedly, many of us thought she needed to learn to fly, so we "pushed" her) and, I soloed her....and, she was well on her way in learning......until? Pure chance, a nosewheel tire on her Cessna 150 (N5959J) blew out during her landing, and it freaked her out. Perfectly normal occurrence, just bad luck for her....but, she saw it as a clue that she "might" freak out at some other "emergency".

(Of course, the logic of this is lost when you realize that your CAR can also suffer a flat tire).

She was a good kid,but just not cut out to be a pilot.....wasn't in her "heart".

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Not only did it not pass, The bill did not "ban chemtrails".

Section 3. Requirements.
Any person who plans to release sulfur, barium, salts or aluminum oxide into the airspace above the County of Suffolk must file a completed Environmental Impact Form, as established in Section 4 of this law, with the Suffolk County Department of Health Services, Division of Environmental Quality and with the Clerk of the Suffolk County Legislature and receive the approval of the Division of Environmental Quality prior to engaging in such discharge

legis.suffolkcountyny.gov...

edit on 12/15/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It's a pity it didn't pass. I would have loved to see what would have happened when hoards of citizens descended on the County Seat with pictures and videos of contrails, demanding that the county enforce the law. The shyster lawyer who submitted the information about aluminum dioxide in the video would probably collect a nice fee for submitting a writ of mandamus. Then all Tartarus would break loose.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes, that wording was part of the reason it did not pass. What, for example, are "salts"? And what constituted releasing? And where does "above" start.

Airspace extends down to the ground, so this would make it illegal to toss a pinch of salt over your shoulder.
edit on 15-12-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

You know what buddy, you need to step away from the monitor and go outside and look up lest you be among the last to know about chemical skies.

Little problem we have here, because as far as I can see chemtrails have not been proven to exist.

193 countries know about it. The U.S. denies it but didn't always and that's on record.

Link for this information?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Say hey, waynos. Long time. How you been keeping? Still not looking up I see. Still in a hypnotic trance in front of your monitor. It happens. That's what it's designed to do. Throw in a few mesmerizing games and you're done. Let me hum a few bars of 'Lead Me By The Hand.' Sound familiar? I bet it does. Don't let me keep you though...I know you're onto important stuff. Just thought I'd reply in kind...you didn't say anything to me and so I didn't say anthing to you. And there it is.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I know that going outside and looking up is a completely foreign concept to you but I will just say that it is actually embraced by a large segment of the population. The web and books are not involved in this. The phenomena is there: we come, we see etc. Please don't embarass yourself by pretending to speak for anyone but yourself.

Internet gangs are the brotherhoods of the mesmerized. I don't expect you to know what you're doing or saying. You're obviously not a fan of history; not even short term. That's ok...just don't expect me to constantly fill in the memory lapse segments nor to educate you.

And by the by, God gave man free will. Think about it.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Your alleged life experince with its' penchant for building yourself up by degrading others is not that attractive. Since you are so free and careless with advice, let me give you some: there are people, believe it or not, who can know all about you by what you write and how you write it. Seem impossible and yet it's true. Profiling is an actual science. I have told you before: you don't know who I am and I didn't used to know who you are. But those blissful days are gone and you're off topic drivel continues. You've given your opinion, ignorant and uneducated as it is, and you have contributed nothing to this topic.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I supplied links in the post. Too much to expect, I guess, for you to read them. I don't really have any more to say except OMG...you all are like a bunch of Stepford Wives!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
The greatest joy I have in my heart is the day when they start to cough . The day when friends and loved ones start to wither from the handlers potions. Btw you can count on two hands the same ones that attack The same ole' faces. The ones who have to be right. The ones who know only what they are told .

The same type that burned people at the stake for not agreeing with them. Knowing what you do , I am sure you disagree that if your waiting for politicians to do what is right by the people rather than "Buck" the plans of the govt and their whore friends then you have a long slow and painfull job on your hands. Impossible in most cases even.
edit on 16-12-2011 by CherubBaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

reply to post by waynos

Say hey, waynos. Long time. How you been keeping?

Fine thank you, and despite me disagreeing with almost everything you post, I hope you are well too

Still not looking up I see. Still in a hypnotic trance in front of your monitor.

Awww, you mean you missed all the photos ive posted in other threads? There's some in the research thread at the top of this board if you want to see if I've been looking up. I actually do it quite a lot because I'm a sad aeroplane geek.

It happens. That's what it's designed to do. Throw in a few mesmerizing games and you're done. Let me hum a few bars of 'Lead Me By The Hand.' Sound familiar? I bet it does. Don't let me keep you though...I know you're onto important stuff. Just thought I'd reply in kind...you didn't say anything to me and so I didn't say anthing to you. And there it is.

You never do

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I know that going outside and looking up is a completely foreign concept to you

You are presumptuous and ignorant.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
No doubt this failed small town Bill will now be paraded for years to come as "proof absolute" that chemtrails exist - else why did they try to ban them?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

The greatest joy I have in my heart is the day when they start to cough . The day when friends and loved ones start to wither from the handlers potions. Btw you can count on two hands the same ones that attack The same ole' faces. The ones who have to be right. The ones who know only what they are told .

The same type that burned people at the stake for not agreeing with them. Knowing what you do , I am sure you disagree that if your waiting for politicians to do what is right by the people rather than "Buck" the plans of the govt and their whore friends then you have a long slow and painfull job on your hands. Impossible in most cases even.

Maybe if you let go of your hatred, you would begin to see things the way they really are. You are so busy shaking your fist at the sky that you cannot see the deadly threat right in front of your nose. At this very moment, a deadly, invisible gas is being disbursed all over the world, right at ground level, where it can do the most harm. It's called "carbon monoxide," and it can asphyxiate you in a matter of minutes. Machines crawl all over the planet, spewing out this poison. They're called "automobiles." In addition to well documented cases of respiratory failure caused by excessive amounts of carbon monoxide in the air, and side effects ranging from crop damage to birth defects, the carbon from automobile exhaust is contributing to global warming. I urge you to do some research: there is absolutely no controversy about this. Automobile fumes are deadly and degrading the environment. If you really care about the health of those you love, you should be campaigning to ban the internal combustion engine. At the very least, get rid of your own car and start riding a bicycle. Until you take action, you are part of the problem. (Disclosure: I live in a city and walk or use public transportation. I do own an automobile which I use only when necessary. I selected it because it has the best mileage per gallon short of a hybrid, which had too long of a waiting list at the time. My next car will be electric.)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

The same type that burned people at the stake for not agreeing with them.

You're burning people on the stake right now because they don't agree with you by saying such a thing.

Pathetic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join