It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suffolk County NY I.R. 2029: Ban Chemtrails

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
There is a big movement on the West Coast of U.S. to ban Chemtrails. On December 6th, 2011 Anthony Tolda a member of the United States congress provided support to pass the bill I.R. 2029 in Suffolk County, NY with the comments below. Also, several other Chemtrail researchers, scientist, and concerned citizens gave testimony.

It is a refreshing to see people are realizing what is being sprayed above them and are taking action. You should too.

The next meeting is December 15th at 2:00 p.m. to make it to a final vote on December 20th 2011.

Suffolk County NY I.R. 2029
Anthony Tolda for Congress stands with the people to pass I.R. 2029 to ban Chemtrails!

This is an issue of the general welfare of the American people. We have eighty-five year old women stripped searched by TSA at JFK airport last week ,and we have know idea who is spraying us with what.

We have an idea with what, but we don't have an idea really who is flying these planes, and the average law abiding citizen can't even get on a plane without being harrassed.

This is insanity.

There is science behind [...] anybody with a functioning set of eyes and a critical thinking process, that has spent any signinficant amount of time reviewing this evidience can see it is sound. And it is cleary the will of the people that's educated on this matter that an end is put to this.

Please give us the anonymous decision to pass this bill so that we can show the world that America has taken freedom back, and we are not going to be sprayed like a bunch of bugs.

I.R. 2029 ­­– A Local Law to protect air quality in Suffolk County. (Romaine) Health & Human Services

edit on 14-12-2011 by dw31243 because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dw31243

Suffolk County NY I.R. 2029
Anthony Tolda for Congress stands with the people to pass I.R. 2029 to ban Chemtrails!

Just to clarify - Anthony Tolda is not actually in congress - he ran in 2010 NY Congressional elections in Distrct 2, garnering 1256 votes (0.7%)

I am not sure you would really want him supporting any cause of mine - on his website he leads with thsi quote:

~"There exists in this country a plot to enslave every man woman and child. Before I leave this high and noble office, I intend to expose this plot." - President John F. Kennedy - 7 days before he was assassinated.

Trouble is there is no record anywhere of Kennedy having ever said any such thing - it is made up....not really a good start!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Power to the people!

It's only a matter of time.

Now get prepared for the regular trolls to come and downplay and ridicule the people who spoke at this meeting.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I live here on the Island, and out in Suffolk i think they spray a lot of chemicals during the summer for mosquitoes.

But then again these are Chemi-trails well i dont see a difference if Chemi-trails arent allowed over one county/half an island but if we get the whole of NY-State then we have something here

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
If I am being sprayed with all these chemicals, why do I feel fine?

There are just a lot of airplanes in the skies these days. I guess it's all a part of evolution. More airplanes means more contrails. More turbines, more contrails.

And then we begin to understand why this guy is not really a member of congress.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dw31243
There is a big movement on the West Coast of U.S. to ban Chemtrails.

NY is on the East Coast.

You can't legislate science. Sure you can get enough people together to introduce legislation about anything. Just look at Kucinich's bill to ban E.T. weapons.

A bill to ban chemtrails is like a bill to ban unicorn hunting. Without any evidence that the item exists, then a bill to ban it is entirely meaningless. It simply shows that some people believe in it. We already know there are some people who believe in chemtrails.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

edit on 14-12-2011 by Uncinus because: double post

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Thanks OP
for the update. Citizen initiatives like this one in Suffolk County are the way for people to protest chemical skies. The U.S. is rumored to be bullying the countries that signed the U.N. ban on geoengineering, similar to the bullying over Monsanto GM that was reported by Wikileaks and Julian Assange. In similar fashion, the U.S. bullies its' own citizens using internet gangs and character assassination to try and tear down the grass roots movements against chemtrails.

consciouslifenews.com...

www.suite101.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
As a Suffolk County resident I say this is good news!
I will be looking into this to see how my county legislator (Tom Barraga R-11th District) will be voting.

By and large I have always been pleased with the Suffolk County government, especially the past 8 years under Steve Levy. I know the big union/politics as usual types don't like him but he's a breath of fresh air, it's a shame that the "in club" derailed his 3rd re-election run.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Question is, how are they going to enforce it?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

LOL...

In similar fashion, the U.S. bullies its' own citizens using internet gangs and character assassination to try and tear down the grass roots movements against chemtrails.

Or perhaps those many, many, many educated people in the World know already that "chemtrails" are a myth and hoax? And only those deluded enough to not educate themselves properly, like this guy in Suffolk, feel that their nonsense claims (that lack ANY evidence of any kind) deserve "attention"?

This guy is obviously missing a few eggs in the carton.......

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

New York is not on the "west coast".

Tolda is not a congressman.

people are realizing what is being sprayed above them

Oh? What is it then?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
How exactly can one US county ban all aircraft from producing contrails?

On the other hand, they can easily ban chemtrails - and it wouldn't affect anyone
Unless by chemtrails they mean crop dusting?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by dw31243

New York is not on the "west coast".

Tolda is not a congressman.

people are realizing what is being sprayed above them

Oh? What is it then?

Crystals of deadly dihydrogen monoxide

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

You know what buddy, you need to step away from the monitor and go outside and look up lest you be among the last to know about chemical skies. Trapped in virtual reality, you've lost touch with what's real. Get a grip. Make the move from your chair to the front porch and then report back. 193 countries know about it. The U.S. denies it but didn't always and that's on record. America was made by independent people and those people will take back American skies in the same tried and true way that they gained independence to begin with.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Crystals of deadly dihydrogen monoxide

Where did you get that from?

Or are you joking?

Hard to tell...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

It's all aircraft produce. They merge with natural clouds of dihydrogen monoxide.

(okay, there are some trace chemicals as well from the exhaust, but what we actually seeing is just ice crystals - identical to natural cirrus clouds)

(dihydrogen monoxide is otherwise know as H2O)
edit on 15-12-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

My guess is that Proudbird watches the skies and moreover knows what he sees in the skies a lot more than you who seem to rely on internet conspiracy websites and cannot think logically for yourself. Look, man, look!!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) is a colorless and odorless chemical compound, also referred to by some as Dihydrogen Oxide, Hydrogen Hydroxide, Hydronium Hydroxide, or simply Hydric acid. Its basis is the highly reactive hydroxyl radical, a species shown to mutate DNA, denature proteins, disrupt cell membranes, and chemically alter critical neurotransmitters. The atomic components of DHMO are found in a number of caustic, explosive and poisonous compounds such as Sulfuric Acid, Nitroglycerine and Ethyl Alcohol.

www.dhmo.org...

Um did you joke about that?^^ It is from a spoof site feeding fear.

Don't inadvertently give fuel to the chemtrail silliness...
edit on 12/15/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Our posts crossed over - I was joking

I find it more illuminating to point out that chemtrailers are terrified of dihydrogen monoxide, than H2O

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join