It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's Record defecit!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 05:25 PM
link   
www.rense.com...

Visit the Site and Check out the Great Econmoy Geroge W Bush has set up, I mean we are only in the Greatest defecit maybe in History.....but thats ok we still have money and Resources to defeat The Iraqi Army and , and Rebuild Iraq. Man I tell ya.....Bush's Entrance to the white House just felt wrong from the beginning.

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Nice website you found there. I like it.

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 04:41 AM
link   
"Bush's Record defecit!!!!!!

www.rense.com...

Visit the Site and Check out the Great Econmoy Geroge W Bush has set up, I mean we are only in the Greatest defecit maybe in History.....but thats ok we still have money and Resources to defeat The Iraqi Army and , and Rebuild Iraq. Man I tell ya.....Bush's Entrance to the white House just felt wrong from the beginning."

Sorry but with there being soooo much stuff on Rense about GWB its a bit difficult to work out what point you are really making.

"Nice website there"

HAs some interesting stuff from time to time but I`d triple check ANYTHING on that site before believeing it.

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   

It's funny how everyone blames clintion for things that are happening now, but if you look at it clintion got this country out of the red and bush just took it away and then some. Intresing both of the Bushes just love to use money that dosen't exist

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 03:51 PM
link   
i dunno what's wrong with havin a mistress, everyone seems to make a big deal out of it. clinton did some good things, and some bad. he would have dealt with iraq better than bush has no boubt. remember desert fox? follow that up with heavy negotiation and embargoes. blockade the iraqi exports and support the kurds up north. let them free theirselves. instead we got a pretzelchoker killin all comers.

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Clinton had the job of president, maybe if he was the pope and did what he did i would care...all that matters to me is that he did his job well, and i wish he was still the president.

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   
we are the people and if we get enough people to agree with the fact clinton should be back in office, we can change the fact that a pres can only be in two terms. it'd be hard and probably kinda pointless, but it could be done. if you have a wish work hard enough and it will be your reality.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The economy we are in now is the result of almost a decade of attempted socialization and endless attack on businesses. The economy moves in a cylic manner from peak to trough and back again reguardless of most influences. The backbone of the economy usually takes 4 to 5 years to respond to most stimuli and most negative events except something as large as 911 which had immediate affects and will have long-term ramifications as well. The problem we have now is that half our country doesn't really want the economy to come back yet. For half the country, its in their best interest to hold it down until the next election. Reguardless of this fact, we are still seeing a 1.5 % continued growth. The truth is that the huge economy we thought we had was built on a lot of imaginarymoney and it people will remember, Alan Greenspan saying it as early as 1997 and 1998, it would make sense what happened and it was happening full scale a full one year before the 2000 election. I'm not laying it all onto Clinton, the economy always runs in a havesine wave form and will adjust itself eventually reguardless of who's in office. The best thing is the tax cut to stimulate businesses. It doesn't do much to have a rich governent in a capitalist economy when your driving force is business based. look at it as a farmer plowing with a mule. The mule is plowing along good at 10 am so he pushes it harder to get more out of it, thus the giv. taxing more on a good econmy(Clinton's 14% raise in 1993). The mule continues to pull the plow past noon so the farmer drives it harder to get more done. My point is, the harder the farmer pushes the mule the more tired and hungry he eventually gets. Thus for our economy driven by business which has been taxed hard along with all of us individually eventually gets tired and hungry. Sooner or later if the farmer doesn't let the mule rest and feed it, it will drop in the field. the same with our economy, sooner or later we have to feed it and give it a break. The gov. could not keep taxing and pushing and growing richer and expect people that run business which hire workers to do anything else except drop in the field. Now, reguardless of political affiliation, I'm a democrat, we have to put something back into it to get anything out of it. The average state gov. has grown in size by 69% in the last 10 years! The fed gov. , I mean who knows? but the point is, its either take some of these taxes off businesses and cut entitlement programs or we can look elsewhere to fund anything cause you can tax the hell out of existing businesses but once they have closed their doors, you can't force them back into action. I realize that having extensive education in the business and economic field probably makes these things clearer but I think anyone can understand the situation once you think about it.

top topics

join