It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order - Conspiracy not anymore (UNBELIAVABLE AD)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
WOW, that is great! Great video, hilarious.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by m.red

I see how bad things are getting....and how dumber major populated cities are becoming

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The arguments against the NWO are broad and sweeping; no specifics nor consideration of practical application.

Surely an all powerful elite would reward productive individuals and eradicate the 'free loaders'? I'm asking the awkward question here rather than adopting the attractive 'under dog' stance (as most others seem to do).

I consider the 'rapist' in my earlier post, Alphonse Semo, an 'enemy'; he is unproductive, violent and without and moral standing. I also consider a NWO a 'potential enemy' as I am told that it would effectively remove my rights as an individual.

BUT

As our current political climate allows monsters such as Alphonse Semo to invoke their own human rights (having totally disregarded anothers' for no reason other than sexual gratification) to protect themselves, surely there must be a consideration for the restriction of human rights. This would have resulted in a more pragmatic solution; in this case, execution. In this example 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend', or have I not read the small print and a NWO would protect the human rights of rapists...sort of like we do already?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by evsreborn

The current political climate allows rapists to act such as the one you have cited because they are of the same mindset. Rape is about power - it has nothing to do with sex - the cabal/illuminati/whatever are all about power. That is why the legal system does not work - if it was working people would not commit crimes for fear of going to jail.

Psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists thrive in this world because they are supported by a system designed to support them. You in turn are supporting the cabal/illuminati/whatever simply because you have yet to see clearly how the system is working.

As a moot point - I did not use the name of the rapist in this post - that is just playing to his ego and I do not support rape of any kind let alone the rapist. By printing his name you have played into his power trip - to remember him as strong and dominant - while I prefer to not remember him at all and in doing so - support the survivor.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Oh, he went to jail, then he went to a nice immigration unit whilst the UK home office tried to deport him back to the DR Congo...where a much nastier jail awaited him. He found (or was told) out about a loop hole to prevent deportation and successfully exploited this. He now wears a tag and walks amongst us.

I'm having a little trouble with the NWO argument here; an organisation that thrives in a system designed to support 'psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists', yet at the same time seeks to overthrow the system with it's own political control...that would do away with anyone who didn't fall in line...namely 'psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists'? I see no system working here; I see a fragmented society of individuals out for themselves and once again I would welcome a NWO that would sweep away the chaos (and IT IS chaos). Society needs order.

As for mentioning Alphonse Semo's name. This was intentional. This is a forum for the 'open minded' and it is not my intent to 'bury' my points behind vague references; i seek specifics and suggest other do so to clarify their views. Life is so much more comfortable when we can sweep the nasty stuff away; we must confront it and overcome it with a clear mind. This is true empowerment.

NWO still gets my vote.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I am overcoming the evil of this world. I do not want to see the cabal/illuminati/whatever bring in the new world order as it will make life worse than it is now.

As for the rapist you cite - everything you have written supports my view - he is walking around amid society - that is exactly the way the system is set up. Just as I tried to explain to you - the system is set up to support people like the rapist. That is why he walks around with freedom instead of facing up to his crimes. The cabal/illuminati/whatever have set societal systems up to do just that - allow crimes to go unpunished and criminals to walk free.

One day - hopefully soon you will wake up and see why society is the way it is. It is obvious you see society but have yet to understand why it functions the way it does. God speed your full awakening - it will come.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Amanda5, I have to ask; just how much worse do you envisage the world getting? I'm sure that whatever you will say, has or is currently happening right now. I think a NWO could represent an unified, idyllic state...BUT...I really don't think humanity has the capacity to organise it. I really don't.

If it ever happened, it would be only a matter of time before that NWO was overthrown by a liberation group that would in turn succumb to corruption within and we would be back to square one. There are recurrent patterns through the history of man.
We as human beings, are the most adept creatures on the planet for pattern recognition; our excellent cognitive abilities are also our downfall. That just might not be the image of Jesus in that slice of toast; it might not be a message from God.

I'm taking a good, prolonged look for the 'monster under my bed' but the harder I look, the more it seems to fade; maybe it was never really there, maybe I just needed it to be there to make sense of the nightmare I was having.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Lies are what you have to learn to intuit. Lies are the glue that holds this world together. Learn to discern the lies from the truth - at times it can be very difficult. The new world order will not make the world better - it will take your freedom and stop looking under the bed - you are right it is not under your bed - it is all around you.

Much Peace...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join