It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order - Conspiracy not anymore (UNBELIAVABLE AD)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
That was funny. Maybe get a new name for the NWO though? Lets face it people have been warning about it for such a long time that even professional wrestling thinks its a played out idea. Be nice to see somebody come up with something new instead of the same old song and dance with no results.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
good advertisment for a production company ...ty OP =)

but they have a very high self-esteem^^

Zoochosis produces short and long-form content.

Making films that are unforgettable in style and content,

Zoochosis is setting a new standard for new media.

but in this case they have done it, looking at all the reactions here =)
edit on 14-12-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Pixiefyre

Thanks for the link. Have many NWO, OWG researchers and they'll love this. It is meant to be funny cause that's what "they" want, but actually the government who's being controlled by the you know who's who have passed laws like the defense bill and will pass others that restrict our freedoms more and more in the name of helping us. It's all for your good they say when you wake up one day with a telescreen in every room of your home.
edit on 14-12-2011 by WarriorLevel3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Reminds me of a story a trainee copper ( from UK) told me - him and his mates would drive next to people - show them their warrant card through the car window and make them pull over. They'd then drive off laughing. Not as bad as the drug dealing coppers ive heard about ( heard that a few times). Or as bad as the police near where i used to live who'd round up the homeless and dump them in a local forrest - usually at 2 am - until one died of exposure.

Odd how if you give a man a bit of authority................

I've got a load more stories but i think it's best i don't share them.
edit on 14-12-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
This should go viral....

It went viral back in September.

Here's but one posting of it from back then...
Where's the little girl?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

This will help. I'm like you and then started learning that there was the political side of it all, but there was also an occultic side of it and not the out right Satanists like Anton LeVay, but ideas that are shared with every major religion there is about a new age coming and what's interesting is several of them are all saying their new age or their "great teacher, Messiah, Madhi, Maitreya, Vishnu Kalki, or 5th Buddha" are coming next year.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

While I understand your response keep in mind I answered the question in the same linguistic form as it was asked. The messages contained within the commercial are all subliminal both those that are overt and those that are covert.

Take into account the fact that there will be many people who will watch the clip - think it is funny - laugh and that is all. They will not get the overt or covert subliminals. Many subliminals are actually - in plain sight - when humans are brain washed they can often - not perceive much at all - depends on the individual.

Remember Nazi germany - people were lined up in the street and shot in full view of the public and the public just allowed it to happen as if it were all a part of a normal routine day. That is mind control at a level we never want to see again.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
because something has been seen before, or it has been in your area since the ( ??/??/???? ), or its been happening around the world as long as you can remember, or there isnt anything you can do about it, dosent mean its right, acceptable, or should even be tolerated. this vid has subliminal messages for all three sides.
1.not funny- those who see the true scary reality of what is to come and has pulled away from the idea that power and control is cool.
2.kinda funny and scary- those who like power but realize how it could be turned on them. but still under the impression (dont admit to me but to your self) that its ok to take power over someone else in some way or another.
3.funny as hell- im not gonna waste your time with this one you know who these people are.

i admit im a 2 but wish i wasent.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
The little girl is behind the pole observing the corrupt world before here eyes.
edit on 15-12-2011 by shamaniski because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by m.red

this is what things will be like after the ndaa bill

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by m.red

this video was meant to be funny not to be taken literal! So am I supposed to consider Super Troopers as an NWO add too?

edit on 15-12-2011 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

Read more news and you will see the real meaning behind this advertisement. Don't wait until it happens because you won't be laughing then - particularly when you are hauled off to the FEMA camp!

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Haha that was pretty funny, the video, not the message. Nice find.

2nd line

U

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Found it! Please watch this (its a few minutes but oh so funny and the OP reminded me of it in an flash!

Super Troopers naughty police movie intro
ROFL ROFL ROFL... (Not suitable for younger viewers)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

Yeah this is not funny...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by 31Bravo

Read more news and you will see the real meaning behind this advertisement. Don't wait until it happens because you won't be laughing then - particularly when you are hauled off to the FEMA camp!

Much Peace...

Yea yea.. NWO won't be in our lifetimes. Do you realize how long this conspiracy theory has been going on? Everyone claims it's going to happen year after year.. and what ends up happening? Nothing.

I understand the subliminal message behind the ad.. the problem is it's a joke not meant to be taken literal. You and others are reading further into the satire more than you should.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

While I understand and respect your point of view don't forget that many many people are now wide awake to what is going on in the world.

The reason you see a conspiracy that has been doing the traps for years without coming to fruition is because of all the awakened people. When enough people talk and write articles and generally communicate their concerns - then the cabal/illuminati/whatever have to work carefully. All the survivors and their families of many generations never forget and they become very aware - purely and unfortunately from experience.

Just ask the Jewish people if they agree with you? Just ask them if they too thought that a conspiracy would never be acted on and become a reality? Just ask them?

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
People need to wake up to what. The amount of disinformation out here is truly astounding. Until I came back to check it out I would've never believed it.

People are afraid of CHANGE. Do people not realize that they are ALREADY slaves? There are those in POWER for and AGAINST the NWO. Those in power now are against it. They have the power to create the image of the illuminati and the NWO for you. And you believe it b/c it's fashioned in a clever ad. Could there be something out there that is WORSE than the NWO... a future. Getting informed is crucial.

"Such a person believes that he can personally stop the NWO happening. But if he can stop the NWO, why didn't he stop the OWO - the Old World Order? If he says that he will fight to stop a New World Order then the fact that he's not currently fighting must mean that he's a supporter of the Old World Order - of the elite 1% who have ruined our world. Everyone who supports the prevailing regime of rule by the 1% is indeed an enemy of the Illuminati. They are the friends of Wall Street, Zionism and the rich elite. The person who posted his message opposing the New World Order is exactly the sort of deluded, irrational sad sack who stands in the way of progress."

You must choose a side..... being dis-informed makes you nothing more than a curious observer in this 'war'

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Asides from fearful predictions and metaphoric trailers of the impending 'doom' circling high above our civil rights, do we truly understand what a New World Order would entail?

This is a serious topic not to be made light of. I live in a country where an illegal immigrant can rape a woman, leave her unconscious on a rubbish dump then seek a human rights injunction to marry a German woman (supposed girlfriend) giving him EU citizenship and halt an effort to deport him back to the DR Congo with 2 hours to spare.

I welcome a NWO that would impose draconian rule and simply execute individuals who perpetrate this type of crime. How much worse could it be than what we currently have? Perhaps it's time for mankind to 'fall in line'.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by evsreborn

Your example is of a person who is a power freak who has learned to manipulate the system. That is the exact same example you can apply to the cabal/illuminati/whatever - the governments of the world are doing the same to billions of people everywhere.

The governments rape people - (rape is about power not sex) - they leave them dazed and wondering what has happened - (when they enact laws without public approval) - then they stand up in public and lie - (marry themselves to the public to get back the sleepers before they wake up and realise the reality) - and continue their lives as if nothing has happened.

The example you have used in your post is a mirror image of the cabal/illuminati/whatever - they don't do it once like the man in your example they do it every day again and again. You are so inured to the evils of this world you think that the new world order will be better - you will be the one on the garbage pile - and the cabal/illuminati/whatever will be grateful you supported them - as they walk away from your lifeless body with no empathy - concern - care - or remorse.

Learn about psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists because they run the world and support people just like the man in your example.

Much Peace...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join