It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Should Be President Paul's Vice President?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Napolitano would be my first choice, but as others have said he may better serve as sec of state.

Ventura would be nice if he never made the conspiracy theory show, obama and the dems would rain hell fire down on them for that one, not to mention the CIA probably has plenty of goodies they can blackmail him with.

Ratigan maybe, I fear hes a MSM puppet but he does fly off the handle sometimes so maybe hes not.

Rand Paul probably not because I think it would be conflict of interest? People probably would not like that, and hes probably more helpful staying in the senate.

I think the REAL question should be, if ron paul does win president, who are we going to vote into the house and senate to support him, because without that hes just a powerless figure head
edit on 15-12-2011 by A-Dub because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I would like Dylan Ratigan or the Judge.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I like Jesse Ventura as well, but that would destroy his chances, which I hate to say it. They would be attacking them as 'conspiracy theorists', a 9/11 truther nut, bla bla. Judge Napolitano would be my choice

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I heard Betty White is interested in politics.

Think this would be a good choice considering how close in age they are to each other.

They would have a lot in common.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

Let's get one thing perfectly clear right off the bat. The title of this "thread"
is misleading, Ron Paul isn't president YET, nor do I personally believe that he will actually get elected.

Sad fact of the matter is, this is a throwaway election for the GOP candidates. This is why they are trotting out people like Newt Gingrich, Mitt Romney, and others. The candidates that actually do have a shot, and aren't as completely insane as this group is, aren't running till 2016.

Statistically, incumbent presidents get re elected. The RNC knows this, and is just showing the bottom of the barrel of their ranks in order to make a show of this election cycle. They will end up gaining more seats in the House and the Senate as people are WAY more pissed at congress than they are at this president.

As you have seen in this GOP freak show, each candidate is getting their turn in the spotlight, right now, Ron Paul is getting his turn, edging out Newt Gingrich, and he may even eventually get the nomination for the GOP ticket. But he won't win the election, he's frankly an internet meme, a pathetic has been career politician who says things that he thinks the public wants to hear, while all the while working in the house doing things his campaign contributors and special interest groups want him to.

So, to answer the question in the OP, who should be his running mate? Who cares? Hell, put Michelle Bachman in with him, doesn't matter anyway, he won't be elected. He stands no chance against this president.

If he was smart, (which he isn't) he would wait till 2016 and make a real run at the White House. Course then, the GOP will be bringing out their real candidates, and he still won't have a shot. Frankly, he should just retire and go on the book selling circuit and do tv shows.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

He stands no chance against this president.

What? LalalalalalaIcant hear you I cant hear youlalalalalala.........

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by tsawyer2

Bachmann would do to Paul what Palin did to McCain. We would be a heartbeat away from a certified nut job and religious zealot as president. If he wants a woman VP he can find much better candidates than her.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I'd suggest Manbearpig.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Paul has been shown to be the most effective candidate in the combat against Obama, and has the best chance of beating him as he soaks up the independent vote as well. He often polls more favorably than Obama, while the other puppet like candidates can't seem to break Obama in any polls.
edit on 15-12-2011 by The_Zomar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

Boy if you really believe that I feel sorry for you and your loved ones.
Apparently you have been sleeping for 3 years.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Buddy Roemer.

I haven't heard much talk about him but he's good.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Salt Lake City Mayor Rocky Anderson. He's awesome, just created the Justice Party. He love Ron Paul and they have a ton in common. If those two were at the top of American politics I would completely reverse my idea that humanity is hopeless.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
It's really simple...

As much as I like Ron Paul, he will NEVER be president of this country because the people who are REALLY running this country wouldn't let him live that long...

He has too much integrity to ever be allowed in the White House...

They'd kill him...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I believe Mike Huckabee would make an excellent vp for Ron Paul.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Me. I would ensure that electrogravitics is released from black ops and that poverty is eliminated.

See www.abovetopsecret.com... for more information.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

I'd shoot Ratigan before I voted a ticket with his dumbass on it!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Could you please point to some of these things he has done that shows he is doing what special interest groups want him to do? So he has been saying what people have been wanting to hear for 30+ years?

SAVE IT PAL! Post proof of your claims or just ignore RP threads, because quite frankly his supporters are tired of hearing the same rhetoric over and over thats not based on one ounce of fact!

As for the other candidates.

Ron Paul would be unlike other candidates - in that he is not an airhead "spokes-model".

It's interesting that people feel comfortable with vacuous "teleprompter-reader presidents" for the last 12 years, yet attack this guy who can independently write his own speeches and even ...*shudder*... think for himself with his own thoughts. Something people have construed as "ideology".

George W. Bush might have said all the right things to win elections, and he might have been likeable enough to go have a drink with. But that's all he was - all superficial surface. No one was freaked out by his ideology because their was none coming from the spokes model. He merely represented a brand, with speeches written by other writers and ideologues - A carefully crafted PR marketing campaign in the illusion of the Great Wizard of Oz. Yeah, well, people got to look behind the curtain for 8 years and you saw what Bush Ideology really stood for. Scary. And the American people voted not once, but twice for it. Even more scary.

Beware of candidates who are "likeable" (Obama), and possess no ideology. It means they have been crafted specifically to be the juicy apple that seduces and ultimately poisons you. At least with Ron Paul, you don't have to guess what's behind the curtain, because he's upfront about his beliefs and their is no curtain or facade. I figure even if you don't agree with his "ideology", let him attack and gut the Federal Reserve, a private corporation, for 4 years, then vote in someone else once the job is done. The country will be better off for it.
edit on 15-12-2011 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I'd like to see the Judge, Jesse , or Paul Ryan, who would be younger and more mainstream.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

I agree.....Jesse told us not to start the revolution without him....well, it has started and he is MIA...so, I'm guessing his wife told him to get back to Mexico, relax, shut up and enjoy their golden years.....we'll see....

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracytheoristIAM

PAUL RYAN???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you just smoked something, and made a mistake.......

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join