It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Should Be President Paul's Vice President?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsawyer2
reply to post by Saucerwench

If Ron Paul, who I like very much, should get the GOP nod, he should pick a conservative as a running mate. The only one of the current contenders I could see actually doing it is Michelle Bachmann.

I think I have to disagree with this. While having a conservative like Bachmann could help him with votes, it could also hurt (think Palin on McCain's ballot). Think of how controversial Paul's ideas are. I honestly believe that Paul will have numerous assassination attempts from the warmongering elite. If they should be successful, Bachmann as president?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

I agree and...BOY would that piss-off a lot of people at the same time!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

That's a non-issue because RP would never pick them and has stated that already...do you really need to know why?

It's a "non-issue" to you because you don't want to think of it as a possibility.

Could you provide the quote/source wehre RP said he wouldn't pick Romney or Gingrich???

The question was simple...would it change your support for RP or not?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

That's a non-issue because RP would never pick them and has stated that already...do you really need to know why?

It's a "non-issue" to you because you don't want to think of it as a possibility.

Could you provide the quote/source wehre RP said he wouldn't pick Romney or Gingrich???

Geez...what is this, the UFO forums? Pics or no proof!

That question is almost as old as the third party question but since you asked, here's the latest from....Today!

Ding-Ding-Ding

FF to the 3:20 mark...if you must. I suggest watching the whole vid for educational purposes.

And btw, it's not a possibility if it's such an improbability. But the good Dr. can explain why in the vid.

enjoy

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Ron Pauls said "Probably Not", unless they convince him that they changed their beliefs.

That doesn't sound like "it's not a possibility".

Keep dodging though...it's amusing.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I reckon it should be this bloke...

My first attempt at embedding a video...
Quite proud of myself

edit on 15/12/2011 by TOMFROMOZ because: (no reason given)

P.S I am aware Nigel Farage isnt in American politics
edit on 15/12/2011 by TOMFROMOZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
how bout his son?

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 15-12-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Stryc9nine

Rand Paul is a good and the most trustworthy guy to be VP, he'd be the only one that could go from VP to P and not screw it all up.

But he does a lot of good working in the senate, getting experience and getting ready to run in 2016.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
i like the judge and it feels like it would be a giant slap to the face of fox, something i've been longing to see

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Ron Pauls said "Probably Not", unless they convince him that they changed their beliefs.

That doesn't sound like "it's not a possibility".

Keep dodging though...it's amusing.

What's amusing is you goading people into giving a ridiculous answer to a ridiculous question.
Do you think RP would ask one of them?
Do you think they would change their beliefs?
Well, when you see how much they've flip-flopped in the past, it might make the simple minded think they could.
But to believe there's even a snow balls chance in hell he would? Come on. Be realistic. RP was being polite with that answer and I think you know mine also.
edit on 12/15/2011 by maddog99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
My "clown-like" feeling tonight would have suggested the drag queen "RuPaul". But I really don't know who should be Dr. Paul's VP, except that someone who would defend what is left of the "piece of paper" known as the US Constitution.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by derst1988

Governor Christie of New Jersey.

Just the image of the two of them on stage together would be a hoot.

An old skinny guy and a big "burly" young guy.

About as opposite as you can get.

Much like the two idiots occupying the federal executive mansions now.

I would pay money to see Christie debating that idiot stooge Biden.
edit on 15-12-2011 by IamJustanAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Clone the man and make himself his VP.

2nd line.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by maddog99

Geez...what is this, the UFO forums? Pics or no proof!

That question is almost as old as the third party question but since you asked, here's the latest from....Today!

Ding-Ding-Ding

FF to the 3:20 mark...if you must. I suggest watching the whole vid for educational purposes.

And btw, it's not a possibility if it's such an improbability. But the good Dr. can explain why in the vid.

enjoy

Wait...Watching CNN for educational purposes?

Pfft, and i thought this was a conspiracy forum!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Judge Andrew Napolitano would be a good pare for Ron Paul, should make a good team.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Jesse Ventura, why would it be anyone else?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
My money's on Krusty the Clown. Plus Sideshow Bob as SecState of course. I'm sorry if that sounds glib but I really don't see any chance of Paul getting the Republican nomination. Of course given the bumpy and inexplicable ride that it's been so far, almost anything could happen.
edit on 15-12-2011 by AngryCymraeg because: Made it longer.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz
Clone the man and make himself his VP.

2nd line.

What if he ended up arguing with himself though? And how would you tell the difference between the two when they both would believe that they're the President? A sticker on the clone's forehead perhaps?
edit on 15-12-2011 by AngryCymraeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stryc9nine
how bout his son?

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 15-12-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

there are plenty of one line responses in this thread, why did you decide to pick on me? any reason? it's amazing there is discrimination in sites like this...

sometimes there's no need to write a mile long prescribe rhetoric when a short and precise response will suffice.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join