It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Should Be President Paul's Vice President?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Judge Napolitano

or

Peter Schiff

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by wwe9112
On Facebook there's a page By Ron Paul and it has his picutre that has jesse and himself that says 2012...maybe it will be Jesse.

Thanks for that link with picture. I went into my Facebook and typed 1 million citizens for Paul and Ventura, and it said "no results found" but maybe I wrote something wrong..........

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

In an ideal world it'd be George Galloway...but he's British and not running..and it's not an ideal world.

..I'll get my coat.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I found it!!!

In Facebook, if you are logged in there, put in the search box exactly this:

1,000,000+ Citizens for Ron Paul & Jesse Ventura 2012.
edit on 14-12-2011 by Saucerwench because: x

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp
2nd jessie ventura
edit on 14-12-2011 by rubbertramp because: (no reason given)

Is it bad that the thought of a Paul, Ventura ticket makes me drool a bit?

Hmm, Just thinking out loud here. I don't know much about Rand paul. Where does he stand on the issues? Do you think he might make a good VP?
edit on 14-12-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by WP4YT

To be truthful, I do not care who wins, as long as they are not the war mongering type. I get so tired of the troops going to war for a president that looks at our brave soldiers as puppets or f*&^%%&^&* pawns or a game of’
’I am now president and I have the best army in the world’….

‘’lets abuse our military and let me play with my human toys and use some of my high tech weapons ’ha-ha.

So if you want war then vote for Romney and Michelle what ever… because that’s what they are going to do, they will go back to the inner child in them and start playing’ I have the power, lets play war.

Ron Paul is a push over, the republicans will do to what they did to obama, ’not pass one bill that is good for the 99%….PERIOD!

America is starting to look like a ‘Hitler controlled German regime‘…its but so much the world is going to take before all nations gather in secret and launch an attack on the continent of America for its Hitler ways its portraying around the world.
They say 2012 is when the world will end…let a republican minded tea party get into office and start cutting veterans benefits , Medicaid, social security and other things needed to survive, not only that, its clear they will go to war with Iran and even maybe the Koreans, if that’s what you want, you will surly get it.

Its sad that over 400 million people have to be ruled by a little under 200 people who are no smarter then the average person on this site.

I honestly feel sorry for the USA if any republican gets into office…I really do !

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

Ron Paul is a push over, the republicans will do to what they did to obama, ’not pass one bill that is good for the 99%….PERIOD!

You could very well be right, this has occurred to me too. I don't know about Paul being a pushover, but I had pictured him getting in as a Republican, who is surrounded by traitorous treasonous phoney balloney self professed Christian, but Owl worshipping, (or Dominionist Christian) Neocon WarHawks Republicons and New World Order Illuminati Republicon Neocon WarHawks, who will dig their heels in and not give for Paul. A four year lame duck.
My worst nightmare come real!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

I very strongly recommend Michael Badnarik for Vice President. I first saw his Constitution Class Videos a few years ago, and no man alive is as well versed in the Constitution as Michael Badnarik. Here is number one of 42 videos, highly recommended for anyone who wants to really know the Constitution.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

One thing about this world i noticed, and that every body notices...when a democrat is in office,its less tension in the world,its not so much hatred for 4 years,but when a republican gets in office,every nation is on alert because the republicans thinking is not of this time.

Point blank, republicans think really stupid,and have no understanding of what the word 'MAJORITY MEANS'...SAD!

The democrates might be the 'Panzy Anzys' of the senate floor,but they atleast try to look out for the 99%...the Majority.

'MAJORITY'

The republicans only look out for the 1% ,as if the 1% can really run this country with out the 99%.

To vote for a republican is blasphomy and an abomination to life it self...unless your the 1% with no child in the millatary, then i guess its ok!

edit on 14-12-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27
reply to post by WP4YT

To be truthful, I do not care who wins, as long as they are not the war mongering type. I get so tired of the troops going to war for a president that looks at our brave soldiers as puppets or f*&^%%&^&* pawns or a game of’
’I am now president and I have the best army in the world’….

‘’lets abuse our military and let me play with my human toys and use some of my high tech weapons ’ha-ha.

So if you want war then vote for Romney and Michelle what ever… because that’s what they are going to do, they will go back to the inner child in them and start playing’ I have the power, lets play war.

America is starting to look like a ‘Hitler controlled German regime‘…its but so much the world is going to take before all nations gather in secret and launch an attack on the continent of America for its Hitler ways its portraying around the world.
They say 2012 is when the world will end…let a republican minded tea party get into office and start cutting veterans benefits , Medicaid, social security and other things needed to survive, not only that, its clear they will go to war with Iran and even maybe the Koreans, if that’s what you want, you will surly get it.

Its sad that over 400 million people have to be ruled by a little under 200 people who are no smarter then the average person on this site.

I honestly feel sorry for the USA if any republican gets into office…I really do !

Traditionally, the Republican party has been the anti-war party. Who involved us in WWI? A democrat. Who got us involved in WWII? A democrat. Who bombed Japan? A democrat. Who got us involved in the Vietnam war? A democrat. Who got us out of Vietnam? A Republican.

Yes, today the roles have flip flopped some what. Now, the republican party is thought to be the war party, by the younger generation who have no memory before 1989 and George HW Bush. The democrats are still the war party as well, just they don't declare war before going to it. They just bomb whatever they like. (see Clinton in Kosovo, and Obama in Libya and soon to be Syria and Iran.)

Why not vote for Ron Paul? He's one of few that voted against the Iraq war, and the only presidential candidate (including Obama) that promises to bring ALL troops home immediately to defend our borders. But you probably think he's pro-war, just because he has an R, right? Uhh no. He's pretty old, and due to his age he can remember what the republican party used to stand for.

And most importantly, with Ron Paul as a leader, the rest of the republicans will follow and re-learn their roots.
edit on 14-12-2011 by WP4YT because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2011 by WP4YT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

I will not feel sorry for America regardless of who wins; I will only feel sorry for myself and the others who must labor hopelessly under moronic leaders elected by the impulsive mob of disgruntled citizens. Every country has a government it deserves, that is a guarantee. You will have the dumbest person as leader, it happens every time because that is how the system works. Our leaders reflect the vices and virtues of those they represent.

“Man is insatiable for power; he is infantile in his desires and, always discontented with what he has, loves only what he has not. People complain of the despotism of princes; they ought to complain of the despotism of man.” – Joseph de Maistre

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Thanks Misoir....
Ahem,
Who should Ron Paul's Vice be?
I offer that it should be someone whom thinks alike that can replace him if he should die prematurely...that is, before his term expires.
The field of candidates is quite large I would think if he is to be elected.
So, what is the worry?
Heck, I can be his running mate. SurrealisticPillow at your service, Mr. Ron Paul.
But, I would nominate Misoir....

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsawyer2

Jesse Ventura as VP would kill.......kill his chances to be elected.

If Ron Paul, who I like very much, should get the GOP nod, he should pick a conservative as a running mate. The only one of the current contenders I could see actually doing it is Michelle Bachmann.

I think the more important question is who Ron Paul would like to have as Secretary of State. To me that is a more important position than VP.

I agreee.

However,

Secretary Of State
Secretary Of Offense (*NEW!* Replaces Homeland Security)
Secretary Of Defense
Vice President

Is either...

Jesse Ventura
Chuck Norris
Judge Nap.
Ted Nuggent

Draw lines to connect the person to their quarterly assignment.

President Ron Paul will need some estrogen to help a little bit and that comes with Michele Bachmann.

ALL can Tag Team their office every few months depending on the issues at hand.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

SemperFortis!!! for VP!
reply to post by baddmove

With what you said in mind, I believe Semper would be better as the head of the Secret Service, assigned to President Paul.
I also agree with many that like Judge Andrew Napolitano. He would be a great Supreme Court Justice to replace whomever retires in the near future(of course, after Obama is defeated).
How about Dennis Kucinich? He agrees with Ron Paul on many issues, and he may bring in enough Democratic votes to put Paul over the top.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Jesse Ventura is a good guy but not presidential material at all. I say... Sen. Rand Paul is perfect

PAUL & PAUL 2012

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

I don't know...
Ron Paul is such a stud, he really doesn't need a running mate.
I mean, who can measure up? Who has the history?
No wonder he hasn't announced...he is looking around the room and all he sees are his lifelong supporters....
Run of the mill guys like us.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
IMO, if Paul did get the nomination, he would have to pick someone who would get the republican base vote.

So that brings up an interesting question for Ron Paul supporters.

What would your reaction be if Ron Paul won the nomination and picked someone like Romney or Gingrich as VP?

Would that alter your support for him at all?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
IMO, if Paul did get the nomination, he would have to pick someone who would get the republican base vote.

What would your reaction be if Ron Paul won the nomination and picked someone like Romney or Gingrich as VP?

I would be disappointed. VP is next in line. The wall street bankers would probably find a way of making Ron Paul disappear and putting Gingrich or Romney in power.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

That's a non-issue because RP would never pick them and has stated that already...do you really need to know why?

Please at least do your homework before trolling the Paul threads with ridiculous questions.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Gary Johnson ............... Both are ALMOST on the Same Page Politically ................OK , go ahead and Laugh at me now while I Crawl up your Arm and Bite You ! .......LOL

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join