It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The danger of wearing amulets and purchasing antique mystical objects

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

"How do you know that there are densities and dimensions other than what we live in?"

Can you 'see' the connection or information from cell phones, radios, wifi, etc.? Can you 'hear' ultra high and ultra low frequencies? Can you see ultraviolet, microwaves, radio waves, etc.? Can you see dark matter or dark energy? Humans can not perceive even half of reality! How do you know that what your 5 senses allow you to perceive is the extent of reality? Science has proven that limited human perceptions have left us deaf, dumb, and blind to the majority of the reality that we can not see, hear, or perceive.

"Where did occultists get the knowledge to summon a demon into our dimension? In other words, the first person who did it in history, how did he/she know how to do it?"

How did Albert Einstein know the power of an atom through nuclear chain reactions? How did Nikola Tesla know what electricity was? How did anyone in the world invent or discover something? How, how, how!!!!??? Jinn/Demons come and go as they want. They materialize and dematerialize as they want. Demons/Jinn show themselves all around the world on a case-by-case basis. Many of the ghost and alien contactee experiences are actually demonic encounters. The first demon summoners knew demons were real by experience, then by trial, error, and experimentation they discovered how to summon demons. Some demons even told the secrets themselves. Summoning is not magic. It is comparable to dialing a phone number, making a phone call, and reaching someone on the other side of the planet. The magi discovered the ethereal equivalent of long distance communication.

"Why does the Jinn/Demon agree to be used? What does it gain?"

I already answered you. Some people obey authority figures, some do not. Some people obey through coercion, trickery, bribes, fear, trades, or for personal benefit. Some disobey no matter the price. The same can be said about Jinn/Demons. Jinn/Demons obey humans either by the power of the sorcerer being greater than the demon, or by making some sort of deal, trade, or non-monetary payment with the demon, or by giving the demon energy through sacrificial ritual, or the demon wants to help the sorcerer for it's own reasons, or the demon actually uses and tricks the sorcerer.

"A vacation from wondering the desert from which Allah cursed them to abide? Is it really a curse if they can be summoned away from there by puny humans?"

I do not believe in Allah, Islam, nor it's superstitions. Point blank, Islam has incorrectly attributed some falsities to entities that are very real. Jinn/Demons are not trapped in any desert. They come and go as they so please.

edit on 12/14/11 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by neotech1neothink
Hi,

Because I didn't believe in them prior, then I didn't experience them? Is that what you are saying?

Or is it simply that you don't believe I experienced them period?

You are saying that those places are real. I am saying that I don't believe they are real.

You said you did not believe in them until you experienced them. I have not experienced them, therefore I do not believe they are real. So then, you understand why I don't believe in those places, because you at one time did not believe in them.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
Can you 'see' the connection or information from cell phones, radios, wifi, etc.? Can you 'hear' ultra high and ultra low frequencies? Can you see ultraviolet, microwaves, radio waves, etc.? Can you see dark matter or dark energy?
Scientists can experiment with these things and produce results and measurements.

How did Albert Einstein know the power of an atom through nuclear chain reactions? How did Nikola Tesla know what electricity was? How did anyone in the world invent or discover something? How, how, how!!!!???
Through education, experimentation.

The first demon summoners knew demons were real by experience, then by trial, error, and experimentation they discovered how to summon demons. Some demons even told the secrets themselves. Summoning is not magic. It is comparable to dialing a phone number, making a phone call, and reaching someone on the other side of the planet. The magi discovered the ethereal equivalent of long distance communication.
So, are these Jinn kind of like Genies? You say the right words and they appear? I'm sorry, this sounds so silly. You say they come and go as they please, then you say they have to be summoned. Which is it?

Jinn/Demons obey humans either by the power of the sorcerer being greater than the demon, or by making some sort of deal, trade, or non-monetary payment with the demon, or by giving the demon energy through sacrificial ritual, or the demon wants to help the sorcerer for it's own reasons, or the demon actually uses and tricks the sorcerer.
Wait, some sorcerers are greater than the demon? That's new to me. You can actually make a trade with a demon? You can energize a demon with a sacrifice? How does that work?

I do not believe in Allah, Islam, nor it's superstitions. Point blank, Islam has incorrectly attributed some falsities to entities that are very real. Jinn/Demons are not trapped in any desert. They come and go as they so please.
What is your belief system?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

In ancient Greece, philosophers like Socrates and Plato believed that the soul could be possessed by a "daemon", a lowly spirit . Very similar to the djinn or jinn legends. Socrates claimed he had a daemon that warned him against mistakes. There were good daemons and bad daemons, just like jinns.

It's a very old concept. Jinns are in every culture in the world.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

"Scientists can experiment with these things and produce results and measurements."

Gurus, shamen, yogis, monks, Buddhists, have all illustrated and taught how to reach transcendental states of consciousness and how to master mind over body. Spiritualism is real whether you believe so or not. Just as with sports, only a lucky few are natural-born prodigies... all others have to learn, be coached, and dedicate energy and time to acquiring athletic skills. This is the same with the spiritual, metaphysical, ethereal practitioner. Spiritualism is a science of the 'unseen'.

"Through education, experimentation."

Same with the spiritualist and occultist.

"You say they come and go as they please, then you say they have to be summoned. Which is it? "

I have the ability to walk to your house to visit you. I also have the ability to 'summon' you via telephone or Internet messenging systems. Demons come and go as they want, but a knowledged practitioner can also summon them.

"So, are these Jinn kind of like Genies? You say the right words and they appear? I'm sorry, this sounds so silly."

If you pick up a phone and dial the right numbers I can appear either by audio communication, text messaging, or by video chat. Does this sound silly? It probably did a few hundred years ago. As I said, 'magik' is science that the ignorant do not understand.

"Wait, some sorcerers are greater than the demon? That's new to me."

Can a slave be greater than his master? Can a master be greater than his slave? The answer to these and your question is "Yes."

"You can actually make a trade with a demon? You can energize a demon with a sacrifice? How does that work? "

The Law of Conservation of Energy says that energy can neither be created nor destroyed, only converted to other states. Bio-electrical and chemical energy courses through the human body. When a person is sacrificed to a demon, this bio-electrical and chemical energy within the human is not destroyed, by "consumed" by the demon. Massive amounts of energy is put-out by emotions. This is measurable by blood pressure, chemical and stress levels, and neurological activity. Demons also feed off of the energy produced by lower vibrational emotions such as fear, anger, and hate.

"What is your belief system?"

I am a spiritual practitioner, and belong to no religion, cult, organization, nor club. I find truth in whatever form and place it may manifest itself.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
So, are these Jinn kind of like Genies? You say the right words and they appear? I'm sorry, this sounds so silly. You say they come and go as they please, then you say they have to be summoned. Which is it?

Just a fun fact, the word Genie comes from the word Jinni, which is basically Jinn.

edit: actually looking it up, I'm not so sure, I think only french people use the word genie as translation to Jinni because it sounds similar....
edit on 14-12-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I am sincerely curious. I'm trying to figure out why you think these things are real. How do you know that there are densities and dimensions other than what we live in?...

i am color-blind red/green.
Why do you think the color red is real?

I can read about color frequencies, wavelengths etc...but, I still cannot 'see' the color red. For me it ain't real...

Akushla

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I have experienced something of the sort in a very rare rare occurrence.

I don't know what to say. Because these things are so easy to fake. Sometimes, one asks if it wasn't an experience, but just some silly dream.

Either or, you can only pray. At least they believe in God in Islam. I don't agree with their views, but that has to count for something.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
That's odd.

The amulet i'm wearing gives me +50 Magicka and Shock Resistance.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I've had a similar thing happen to me but it wasn't with precious stones or the like.
It was some of that 'organite' stuff that Reich used to go on about (he got seized by the Feds).
It was copper and quartz mixed via some tube (copper) with quartz on the inside.

Well I ordered it off eBay. It came a few days later.
Since the day I bought it I had nothing but lousy sleep and nightmares. In the last one (before I got rid of the thing) there was some 'entity-figure' taunting me behind some pillars (there were loads of them).

I took it outside the next day and buried it deep under a tree.

No bad dreams after that!

Some people still say organite is ok, maybe it is, but that one I got was no good whatsoever.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Xen0m0rpH

Hi Xen;

Wow! That guardian angel is pure magic and looking out for you.

Dolls and clowns - avoid them!

You are fortunate, my friend.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Oh my God, that is the freakiest thing I have heard in my life.. my hairs stood on end..

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
djinns aren't always bad IF you know what your doing.
binding spirits of anykind is not the kinda thing i would suggest trying in your free time unless you know what your doing. and for those who would work evil onto others...karma is a triffling bit...force.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by neotech1neothink

Hi,

Because I didn't believe in them prior, then I didn't experience them? Is that what you are saying?

Or is it simply that you don't believe I experienced them period?

You are saying that those places are real. I am saying that I don't believe they are real.

You said you did not believe in them until you experienced them. I have not experienced them, therefore I do not believe they are real. So then, you understand why I don't believe in those places, because you at one time did not believe in them.

.......................................................................................

Hey! A Star for you Hydroman.
Thanks for clarifying how you see everything. I said I did not believe in them until I experienced them. That's correct.

Paradoxically, I was always good at Religious Education at school and was into Ghosts and UFO's and the Unexplained from as far back as I can remember. I was open minded on everything until it was proved or disproved.

What I didn't see at that early age, was what would be the consequences for me/us all IF ghosts were one day PROVED (e.g. through ATS) to be REAL!

IF ghosts before their deaths used to be real alive people, then it follows that ALL real alive people become ghosts when they die. Thus it follows that IF ghosts survive death, then WE real alive people upon dying also survive death. So it following that "life after death" in fact exists. That the spirit world -- a "Heaven" type world really exists!

Ghosts are simply humans made out of very very very fine matter/energy. That very very very fine human shaped matter/energy is within you now. It is whats inside your whole body. It is the REAL YOU!. That energy learned to walk your flesh body around and make your flesh vocal chords speak. Like if your physical body was wearing an external exoskeleton metal robot making its metal body walk and its robot voice talk.as your physical body walked and talked.

Before you lived on earth your matter/energy body lived in the HEAVEN spirit world. You could imagine being human and wondered what it would be like to be born in a flesh body to LIVE! So you chose to be born at this time and place. Here we are at ATS.

Hydroman -- Imagine my simply walking along minding my own business when KAAAAABOOOOOMMMM! IMAGINE being hit by a GIANT-ENORMOUS ENERGY BOLT OF HEAVEN that instantly puts YOU back in touch with that HEAVEN while still alive -- and you not only REMEMBER but actually FEEL for REAL the INFINITE POWER GLORY AND BLISS OF HEAVEN -- FOR REAL!

You think that INFINITE HEAVEN is "ALL that there is", and you have reached your "life goal" by coming full circle BACK IN TOUCH with THAT GLORY AND BLISS! WOW!

BUT what if YOU - Hydroman - knew that I was WRONG about HEAVEN being my ONLY life goal!

YOU know that EVERYTHING on Earth has its OPPOSITE. Night and Day, Black and White, Hot and Cold. Negative and Positive...

SO it must follow that HEAVEN -- as a very very very fine INFINITE matter/energy realm -- also has UNFORTUNATELY got an OPPOSITE!

What I didn't realize was that years later I would be HIT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! But this time (GULP) by an INFINITE DARK FORCE OF HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thankfully, the GLORY of HEAVEN within me helped me to endure it! But even the LIGHT of HEAVEN was SNUFFED OUT as if it was never there! ALL was INFINITE BLACK TERROR!

Being a FIGHTER I slowly turned EVERYTHING around. What had been HEAVEN AND THEN HELL BECAME A NEW POWER!

A COMBINED POWER! A power where all the legends of Earths Benevolent Gods, and malevolent D jinn were now crystal clear! THIS is what they were ALL hinting at! However, people got it WRONG! It is "individuals" who holds their OWN power!

SOOOOO HERE I AM!!!!!!!!

Remember, ALL of this was simply a fantasy... a WHAT IF ghosts really existed -- what would be the consequence?

BUT, what IF -- Hydroman -- Ghosts really DO exist? WHAT IF I found it out to my satisfaction on the day the bolt hit, and I simply worked backwards logically!

What IF what I said above was REAL? What IF everyone on Earth would one day experience what I did?

What IF we ALL became as "ONE". As "GOD" alive on Earth but REMEMBERING EVERYTHING!

Or am I a CRAZY DELUSIONAL???

ALL IS GOOD. SO DON'T WORRY, IF ONE DAY YOU Hydroman or people around SUDDENLY START REMEMBERING?

merry xmas my friend for its your REAL birthday!

ALL IS GOOD.

neotech1neothink

Take care!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
How do you know that you are real or not and how do you know that when you speak it is words that come out your mouth and not a stream of hot piss
I use my five senses to detect that I am real because that is the only means that I have. Next, when I speak to people, they interact back with me.

Next, I can talk into a cup. I can then study and test the cup and see if there's any hot piss in there. If there is, I will go see a doctor. If there is not, then I know that I'm not spewing hot piss from my mouth. Also, I have tasted hot piss, by accident mind you, and my words do not taste like hot piss.
edit on 14-12-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

i havent enjoyed myself reading through a thread as much as i have this one and in particular your questions and responses. I gotta say i love your work lmao. it was as if you were asking the exact same questions as me. brilliant stuff.

PS

has anybody taken into consideration that the video call was set up and is fake. just like those evangelical TV stations with people fainting and being healed, and if they dont faint they get knocked on their arse by a 5kg bible.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by freakshowfatty

I know that now. Thanks.
The way that I see it is that if it is another person has seen it and they believe its real who am I to say that is not "reality" could very well be her reality

NO! That's NOT what "reality" means. Reality is a word that specifically refers to that which is true even when people _don't_ believe it or believe the opposite. Yes, much of our perception of reality is constructed by our brains, and constructed poorly. That's precisely why we invented science and logic and reason and why those tools are what you need to listen to if you want to know what's actually going on.

These people clearly "believe" in stories that have nothing whatsoever to do with reality. It's functionally indistinguishable from schizophrenia. You not only have the right to call these stories horsepucky, you are ethically and morally _obligated_ to do so. Saudi Arabia just the other day beheaded a woman because she was accused of "witchcraft". That's a real, measurable harm caused by letting crap like this slide. Just because a bunch of (or even just a few) people believe something, that doesn't make it right or even "not-stupid".

What people "believe" simply isn't _relevant_ to what's real. It's only relevant to how people behave.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Without getting hung up on the names for various kinds of negatively motivated beings, or where they originated, we can cut to the chase.

To have any natural entity, form or energy conform to your Intentions requires what is known as Authority. Not the authority we think of in normal terms. It comes from having enough practice and internal power to have nature bend to your wishes.. to reach this stage requires many years of clear and direct experiences in the energy system of our universe.

This is part of very ancient understandings that have been brought through over time in the hands of few people to safeguard it. Around the world today there are probably a couple of thousand people who Know and who Action things using this natural but learned ability.

It is not for all people. Most will never have the intestinal fortitude to see the learning through, most do not have the necessary self-control to make it past toying with it in their unbalanced ego. So it is not for all people.

Questions are good.. but it pays to re-read our own questions to see if the answer is within them.. as will be the case when the right questions are asked.

As for cleansing such items... some may not be for you, in which case they need to be returned to where you found or was given it. Others can easily be cleared in many ways.. some of which another member has offered. The most effective way to cleanse any object is by directing White Light into it until the dis-harmonic energy has been cleared.. this is a simple process that is easily learned.

See ya's

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
said the little monomorium minimums

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
this is such an interesting topic. i'm gonna theorize that it's related to several things, least of which is
illness. when a person has a brain disorder it doesn't automatically mean they are possessed. unfortunately, it's often the case that mental illness is interpreted as spiritual possession, that is, until a medical doctor can verify what the problem is, most of religious persuasion will view it as a possession. this results in doctors being manipulated in areas where the population is one specific religion in high concentrations. the doctor can be coerced to deem it an untreatable mysterious origin for political/financial reasons when it could be an infection or neurochemical disorder.

on the other hand is the question as to the origin of "super" (read "hyper") natural events, some of which are possibly explained with science, and some which is so far out of our understanding of science or reality, that to suggest it is surely a mundane event is the epitome' of denial.

on the one hand we have the skeptical, albeit sarcastic response of, "if it can't be explained it must be a miracle (har har har)", and on the other the more indepth response of "well if that's not it, what it is then?" which is generally ignored. you're just supposed to accept that it has a mundane explanation and stop asking questions. only THEY (hard core skeptics) are allowed to ask questions. lol

there's one possibilty inherent in quantum entanglement and the holographic universe concept (not to mention theoretical physics forays into omniverses).

quantum entanglement

holographic universe part 1 (there are 5 parts. you'll have to go to youtube to watch the rest)

omniverse (multiverses) dr. michio kaku

edit on 15-12-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I'd probably get minus-stars for this post if they existed but I have to say it's amazing to think that in this day and age there are still people who believe 'objects' can be cursed e.c.t

Superstition is a mind trap, just the same as religion, it's not real and anyone who thinks it is is deluding themselves. I mean no disrespect by that before someone uses the 'troll' card, I know people don't like other people going against their beliefs even though those beliefs belong hundreds of years in the past when witches were being burnt for trying to cure colds e.c.t

Free your brains of superstition, people, it's not healthy and it's not real. I hope no one says to me ''how do you know it's not real?'' because if you have to ask then you won't listen to the reasons.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join