It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The danger of wearing amulets and purchasing antique mystical objects

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
A jinn can be attached to an amulet by knowing the name of the spirit, to know its name is to have power over it. The one who made the amulet would have summoned a jinn and then bound it to the object by writing its name on it along with its task. Only when it completes its task will it be free.
Lol. Who made up the rules for this? Someone had to set up these rules for the Jinn to follow. Who.....and why? Sounds so silly.

"Omg, he found out my name, and now it is written on that amulet. Must.....try....not to.....be bound....to it......Oh #, he said the incantation.......now I must.....be bound......to it....."

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by Sahabi
The woman in the video is under demonic possession.... creepy.

What is the purpose of demonic possession?

Demonic activity is evoked by a sorcerer or magi against another to gain control over them, or to cause misfortune, illness, or death. When demons posses someone on their own accord, you'll have to ask the demon why.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Apparently she had no thought to cleanse the objects?
Kosher or Sea Salt work best just put the object in pure salt for 24 hrs and this would not have happened. Some pine oil to charge the object for protection works well. I can say for objects you can't place in salt this works well, my cell phone was annointed with (NOT IN DUH that would break your phone!)lol; it and got stolen, guess what? I got it back, and there was never any weirdness with my cell (Same one) in a very completely haunted home where all other electronics went ape # and I should have blessed all the electronics. Well you live and learn, right?
edit on 14-12-2011 by ldyserenity because: oopsy

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Demonic activity is evoked by a sorcerer or magi against another to gain control over them, or to cause misfortune, illness, or death. When demons posses someone on their own accord, you'll have to ask the demon why.

....and why is the demon subject to do the request of a human?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
A jinn can be attached to an amulet by knowing the name of the spirit, to know its name is to have power over it. The one who made the amulet would have summoned a jinn and then bound it to the object by writing its name on it along with its task. Only when it completes its task will it be free.
Lol. Who made up the rules for this? Someone had to set up these rules for the Jinn to follow. Who.....and why? Sounds so silly.

"Omg, he found out my name, and now it is written on that amulet. Must.....try....not to.....be bound....to it......Oh #, he said the incantation.......now I must.....be bound......to it....."

Maybe Jinns want to be bound to objects. Think about it, it's more fun to screw around with people then roam the desert endlessly

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
Apparently she had no thought to cleanse the objects?
Kosher or Sea Salt work best just put the object in pure salt for 24 hrs and this would not have happened.
Again, who comes up with this stuff? How'd they get this info? Experimentation?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
Maybe Jinns want to be bound to objects. Think about it, it's more fun to screw around with people then roam the desert endlessly
They have to be bound to an object to do this? Why do they have to wonder a desert endlessly unless they are bound to an object? Isn't there more than one Jinn? Can't they wonder the desert together and keep each other company? Lmao.
edit on 14-12-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Ancient Chinese Secret. ^_^
Pagans did, in all seriousness, I have never dealt with a demon, following Wiccan Cleansing rites so it must work, or I am just very lucky. ^_^

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

They have to be bound to an object to do this? Why do they have to wonder a desert endlessly unless they are bound to an object?

No, not exactly, however, to be bound to an object would make it easier for said Jinn to have access to humans, rather than walk around the desert waiting for some poor person to attack

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
Pagans did, in all seriousness, I have never dealt with a demon, following Wiccan Cleansing rites so it must work, or I am just very lucky. ^_^

Ok, so where'd the Pagans get this from?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

....and why is the demon subject to do the request of a human?

Why do people obey authority figures? Why does electricity, microwaves, x-rays, and radio signals obey humans and our technology?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

No, not exactly, however, to be bound to an object would make it easier for said Jinn to have access to humans, rather than walk around the desert waiting for some poor person to attack

Why not go to the city instead of walking the desert? What's wrong with these Jinn?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I don't know. Where did any of our beleifs and practices originally originate? I am not an anthropologist, however a psychological reasoning could be Beleif=outcome, sort of like early morning affirmations, by going through the "Rite" or Affirmation, one solidifies the inevitable outcome because the thought draws the wanted outcome. If you follow.
edit on 14-12-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Why do people obey authority figures? Why does electricity, microwaves, x-rays, and radio signals obey humans and our technology?

Not everyone obeys authority figures. That's why there are prisons. But some do obey because they respect the laws, or they don't want to go to prison/jail/be punished.

Why does electricity, microwaves, x-rays, and radio signals obey us? That is a strange question. Most of that deals with the laws of physics. Now, do you think those things obey humans? Ok, try this, take a nice warm bath, plug in a hair dryer and turn it on. Next, drop the hair dryer in the bath with you, but tell the electricity to obey you and not kill you. Just kidding, don't try that.

No, those things don't obey us. We have learned about them and figured out how to use them to our advantage. Mind you, these things can kill you if you use them incorrectly.
edit on 14-12-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Why not go to the city instead of walking the desert? What's wrong with these Jinn?

Well, i guess they could go to a city lol, i' not sure why they wouldn't. But in Arab mythology, they are said to roam the desert

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

The incantations and rites were developed over time through using tools such as the Key of Solomon, the Lesser Key of Solomon, the Enochian books, and then there are other tomes out there passed down from teacher to student, as well as the best way, that of spoken word. No, a human won't be bound to an object, after all, we are already bound to these fleshy mortal coils. As to a soul unbound, it has far more developing to do before it becomes strong enough to interact with the three dimensional world of matter without a body as a medium. Don't worry, you're not going to discover that your 'heaven' or 'hell' is encompassed by being a lapel pin for the next Unibomber or presidential hopeful, and having to answer to their beck and call.
And as you just said, things like X-rays and electricity don't do as we will, we handle them correctly. To do so incorrectly would be to invite harm and death. That is the exact premise of having a jinn. Power directed on a plane unseen for personal gain and benefit. To handle such a power incorrectly is to invite disaster.
edit on 14-12-2011 by volafox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Well, i guess they could go to a city lol, i' not sure why they wouldn't. But in Arab mythology, they are said to roam the desert
Cool, then I don't have any roaming where I live. But, isn't there lots of desert in the Middle East? I wonder why Jinn don't want to roam in Hawaii?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

What I'm wondering is why are they all speaking english if they are foreign? Next, why is he speaking english to the Jinn?

That's pretty obvious, that's because they are British Muslims. And her accent is hard to understand because she's from North England somewhere.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Cursing and cursed objects is actually programming an object with harmful intention.
Quite often the geist or poltergeist effect of such objects rely on the biofield and fear of a human for energy.
One can reprogram an object with positive intention through meditation however this is not to be done lightly and by a noob.

By effecting the throat chakra on the collar bone a programmed energy could potentially effect the throat muscles however it would have to be accepted as something that has power over you into your belief system your biofield. This is why in scripture it is stated. "Thou shalt have no other god before me." This is actually a protection for believers in the Creator.

By holding this belief you are protected from other shall we say entities which hold some power. By taking on this belief you reject their power over you via the subconscious higher self. By doing this you lock out their subtle manipulation of your biofield. This is why the aura of spiritual humans can repel negative entities and even control them. Ie Jesus casts demons into swine story.

Possession is actually something I have witnessed first hand. Access was gained through stress and fear listening to the woman it sounds as though she is keeping a secret about another who has done wrong. This may be compounding the stress effect which catalyzes to poltergeist side effect.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Yeah, they do have a pretty big playground to play in over there. If Jinns are real, which i am inclined to believe, considering the history and culture of the Middle East is one of the oldest, then i wonder why none of the Allied Soldiers (US, Canada, Australia etc) have reported sights. I would have though considering they are out there in the desert day in day out

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join